5 colors available

How to use:

Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Claymont, DE
Worked wonders on my lips. In the winter my lips are always dry and flaky. But after using this my lips are soft as ever and the mint after taste is great.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Okay this is genius. I LOVE a good lip scrub And this makes it so easy! You just swipe it on and rub your lips and wipe it off! It's very mess free and great for on the go! I'm loving it so far! I would buy again!
Lorielle M.
Lorielle M.
Chicago , IL
Great product for dry lips especially in the winter time. Good to use under a matte lip.
Ally C.
Ally C.
Youngstown, OH
Love this so much! Its very easy to use and has gotten all the dead skin off my lips. I use this every single day!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this! And you certainly can't beat the price. The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes using the product very easy.
Mónica D.
Mónica D.
I've never tried a lip exfoliator before, but I really like this one. I love its taste. It's realy easy to apply and you actually can feel the difference after applying it. It's an exfoliator but it's really gentle. I want to try the coconut one. I'd definitely buy it again.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
First step to prepping lips for your favorite lippie? Exfoliate! This lip exfoliator will help rid your lips of all of the icky, dry skin! It leaves them smooth and ready for primer and your lippie!
Michela L.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
I liked this lip exfoliator in mint. It smelled great and it also left a mint flavor. It was a little scratchy on my lips, but it got the job done. It is a great price and I would definitely purchase it in the future. It did not dry out on me and I've used it multiple times.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Wilkinson, IN
Love how compact and effective this lip scrub is! Doesn't have a gross taste and is a very gentle exfoliator. I will put it on my lips and rub my lips together and this removes all the dead skin. Follow up with some chopstick and your lips are super smooth! Definitely a new favorite for me especially in these cold months!
Nathaly G.
Nathaly G.
Charlestown, MA
I had the clear one but lost it so getting this one was good, it smells and tastes like milk but not overpowering, after you use it you dont even need lipgloss your lips look and feel smooth and since you just exfoliated they get pinkish
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?