BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Exfoliates but not too harsh. I have been using this as I received it in a voxbox. Great for pricing before lipstick, and I use it at night and apply chapstick. Leaves lips so smooth!
Mariah M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Don't spend your money on expensive lip exfoliates! This one has a golden star in my books. Absolutely amazing and leaves your lips with a soft moisturized feel.. And it taste pretty good compared to others I have tried!! Absolutely amazing for the price!
Jessica G.
EVERYONE. NEEDS. TO. BUY. ONE. I am obsessed with this lip exfoliator. And not other that bu it tastes so good to! It makes my lips so soft afterwords. I love useing this a little bit before I put my lip tint on. I highly recommend this product. A+
Kyrstin L.
Sackets Hbr, NY
I love this product, it made my lips feel more full afterwards and it is deff helping my lips feel less dry. The mint feels great on my lips. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Marlene J.
I freaking love he exfoliate it smells so good and it tastes good too I'm not even sure if it's edible but I'm pretty sure it is I use the brown one and it is just amazing I need another tube it really helps exfoliate definitely try it it's only a dollar!
Cassandra K.
Omg this is my new favorite product! Got my elf voxbox for free testing. This product is amazing! It exfoliates lips perfectly, gets rid of dead skin and leave lips smooth and irresistible!
Brittany B.
Holland, PA
Have been wanting a lip exfoliater for a while so was happy to try this. It does the job a little rough and I don't really see dead skin coming off but I wouldn't say I don't like it!
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
I really love to use this right when I get out of the shower or just before I start doing my makeup. That way I can wipe it off and my lips are ready for lip balm or even just lipstick.
Xime S.
Lawrence, KS
SO SOFT!!
I absolutely loved how this product helped my lips feel so incredibly soft. I would leave it on for a while and then take it off with warm water. Very helpful for the winter!
Tori L.
Columbus, OH
Very comparable to high end lip exfoliators I've used in the past. It has a pretty good taste of you accidentally get it in your mouth. Works really well to get all the flakes off. I would definitely recommend.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?