5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Absolutely in LOVE with the minty one! It tastes amazing, is super easy to apply, and is not messy at all! It's more rough than in use to but that's because I'm use to apply a lot of pressure! This doesn't need that to get the job done!
denise f.
denise f.
this was my first time ever using a lip exfoliator, and I can say it won't be my last. thanks to this product. I really like how my lips feel cleaned, after taking away dead skin cells. wow, I am amazed, I can't believe I haven't tried this ever before.
the packaging was nice and easy to open.
@Influenster @elfcosmetics #elfskincaretips and #contest
received for an honest review
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product for $3.00 at my local Target. I had been wanting a lip scrub from Lush but I'm glad I saw this! I love that it comes in a tube and is mess free. I bought the mint maniac and am obsessed. It took me a few applications before I got to the scrubbing exfoliators but they left my lips feeling so soft! Definitely does its job. I recommend this to everyone!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
ELF lip exfoliator has been amazing on my lips as we get into the winter months. takes the dry pieces of skin right off my lips.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Morrisville, NC
I had heard about this product and it was actually on my list of things to pick up! I have been loving liquid lipsticks and liners lately and sometimes they are kind of a bee to get off. As with the mask, I wanted to try something I could do in the shower that wouldn’t make a mess or irritate other parts of my face. The packaging of this is genius - it looks like a regular lipstick in a tube - and it has a lovely, cooling mint smell. It has worked great for me and is only $3!
Yesenia F.
Yesenia F.
The product is amazing and wonderful. Once applied on your lips it leaves them feeling soft and moisturized. It has a minty smell that isnt so strong but a nice scent. The packaging is sleek and matte and has a nice look. Overall recommend it especially during this season.
Pamela Z.
Pamela Z.
Rosemount, MN
Best exfoliater out there. Cannot beat the price. Feels like a high-end product but it's so affordable.
Baylee W.
Baylee W.
Muskogee, OK
Smells so amazing! I love the texture of it! This is my first time using it and I love it! Getting it for free was the best thing ever!
Shaylee S.
Shaylee S.
Sandy, UT
Really love this product! Love the smell.. it's a minty fresh kind of smell. Also, I thought I would need to put some chapstick on after I used it and I didn't. It made my lips soft and smooth. I will definitely be using this in my daily makeup routine.
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
I received this in my e.l.f voxbox & I am in love with it! It makes my lips feel so awesome afterwards. It did take a few uses to get it to really start working. This is something I will definitely be buying once I run out!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?