5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
First let me say fall and winter my lips get really dry. This is a wonderful product. I've used the Marykay lip exfoliator in the past and this is hands down so much better. Smells better and the results are completely better.

I received this item free from influenster for testing purposes
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Kyle, TX
This is a great lip exfoliator. I use the mint one. It tastes like sweet mint which is awesome. I love that it is in the shape of a lipstick that makes it easier to use. It completely removed all dead skin from my lips and made them incredibly soft. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Antioch, CA
I have been having this exfoliation for years. I love using them when I wear bold colors like red. It works perfect to get dead skin off and makes my lipstick pop even more without it look flaky...a must have!!!! My favorite flavor is the mint maniac it leaves your lips feeling minty fresh
Katlyn S.
Katlyn S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I enjoy using this product. It makes your lip so soft. It is a steal at only $3. It last a decent amount of time. The only negative thing I have to say about it, is it can get a little messy as you make your way down the tube. I can easily look over that by the outcome. This is a must try!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Orlando, FL
E.L.F cosmetics for the WIN! Super excited when I got this in the mail because I use this brand in real life. The lip Extoliator is the TRUTH! My lips were super soft after, so they were the perfect palette for a good lippy application. Perfect if you want to take a day to pamper yourself!

Ida M.
Ida M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this lip exfoliator! I like how you apply it like a lipstick instead of having to dip your finger in the product then scrub your lips like the one I usually use. It works just as well, if not better, than any expensive lip exfoliator. Definitely looking forward to trying the others!
Azriela M.
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
This product is so cheap and so good!! I love this product and I use it every morning to exfoliate my lips. It gets all the dry and dead skin off and makes them nice and smooth! Plus it comes in a bunch of different flavors. I have sweet cherry and it tastes so good and gets the job done!
Shaylyn C.
Shaylyn C.
Mastic, NY
Really do love this lip exfoliant. It's very affordable and I believe it isn't tested on animals either. Does make my lips feel nice and soft. I haven't bought a second one yet, I will most likely repurchase. If you want a good exfoliant without spending a lot of money then this is great.
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
This stuff is so convenient and awesome!! I hate lip scrubs in a jar because they're so messy but this is amazing. It does an amazing job of exfoliating, the mint flavor is great and doesn't leave a horrible taste in your mouth. I received this free from the influenster and elf Cosmetics.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Bartow , FL
Got my E.L.F lip exfoliator in mint maniac free in my #elfvoxbox from #influenster . Completely in love with it. It does an amazing job. It made my lip feel smooth and soft. I think it improved my lipstick application as well. I will repurchase this again and recommend it to my friends!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?