5 colors available

How to use:

Jess H.
Jess H.
Weymouth, MA
By far the beset lip exfoliator. I've received many samples through my Ipsy subscription and ransom sales throughout the years, but the elf one is by far the best. I originally bought the "clear" scrub when it was the only one available about 5 years ago. You cant beat the product for the price
Melody S.
Melody S.
I just got the minty one in my latest voxbox. I applied it like a lipstick and then rubbed my lips together. When I rinsed it off my lips were more soft. It's great for on the go--don't forget the tiny square on the bottom pops off and there is a bit of lip balm inside! I'll post a photo of it.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Canton, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this daily to keep my lips soft and to keep my lipstick on longer. It does the job very well. The only downfall is that it isn't the best taste in the world, but that's only an issue if you're going to be licking your lips a lot while applying it. The taste goes away after you've used it.
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
UPLAND, CA
My new favorite lip exfoliator! The packaging is so convenient and mess free! I didn't really taste or feel the "mint mania" but I love how it has just enough grit to smooth my lips and get rid of the dryness and flakiness. A must have for lipstick junkies out there! I'll definitely repurchase!
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
I LOVE ELF products! They are such good quality for being inexpensive! Their products are easy to find & are easy to use. They are my staple go to when I don't feel like spending an arm & leg on make up. I recommend these products for anyone who doesn't enjoy spending a lot of money on make up.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora , CO
I love this lip scrub! Since fall is here and winter will be here soon, it's a great way to keep your lips exfoliated and looking great for darker lipsticks! It is inexpensive (About $3 at Target), does it's job, and I love that it is in a lipstick tube so I don't have to get it on my fingers!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I stand behind this lip exfoliator in the mint. I am not a fan of the original one. I will say that they are two different formulas. The original tore up my lips. I used the whole mint one with no problem. I want to try the cherry one when I run out of my new lip exfoliator from another brand.
BayLee Q.
BayLee Q.
Austin, Tx
I've never used a lip exfoliate before so I was super excited to try this out! I love how soft my lips are immediately after I used it! I was so happy to get this product from influenster and these opinions are my own! I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a great exfoliate.
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This lip exfoliater is so easy to use and I really appreciate e.l.f. designing this the way they did. It's not too rough on the lips and it really helps to get the dead skin off. I get really dry skin during the winter time and this little item has definitely become a necessity for me to have.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a really great lip scrub! It's not too harsh but it does get off the dead skin on your lips. It has a really pleasant smell and it's only $3 so you really can't beat it. The packaging is great the way they made it like a lipstick it makes it really easy to use. I highly recommend this!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?