BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Tal A.
You must read the instructions and do whatever it says because you need to put Vaseline on after exfoliating or else it will make it even more dry great product really makes softer lips!
Lauren L.
Easy to use and love the way this leaves your lips feeling! Glides on like makeup and a couple of circular rubs and your lips feel brand new!!! Thanks to Influenster for letting me review this product but I will definitely be buying once I've used it up!
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
For one i love the fact that i could just apply it as lipstick instead of dipping in my finger etc into an exfoliating tube. My lips felt so soft and smooth afterwards. I definitely recommend it it is totally worth it
Emily O.
Affordable, and very easy to use! This thing does exactly what it was made to do! It's a big help with removing the dead skin off your lips, and it's super refreshing! Love this product!
Odalys P.
Humble, TX
Okay i got the mint one and no lie i feel like it also plumps my lips so i totally do this before i apply a matte lipstick and it makes my lips really really pretty and it is affordable
Johanna O.
This is such Ana amazing product it leaves your lips feeling so refreshed and smooth plus a minty fresh taste ! I loves how effective this was right away it cleaned my lips and left them nice and plump lipstick ready!
Jocelyn T.
Absolutely love this! I normally have soft lips already to begin with, but during the winter they get super chapped. Using the mint lip exfoliator makes them even softer and feels great!
Emily E.
A must have if you're going to be wearing a matte or liquid lipstick. Great if your lips are dry and peeling in general. When I got my wisdom teeth out my lips were horribly dry and peeling and this was a life saver.
Alyssa L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I enjoy this product a lot because it's in a lipstick form. It's not messy like most other ones that are in squeezey tubes or pots. It smells nice & it's only $3. It exfoliates really well.
Jesse N.
Lewisburg, KY
I have used a similar product before (Mary Kay and bath and body works versions) and while they did the job alright, this product is so much better. Much easier to apply and to use and the results are some of the best I've had. It's also markedly cheaper.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?