BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ana M.
Jacksonville, NC
I got this lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. voxbox :) and I love this product, it smells really nice and it works great on my lips, didn't feel too rough and it didn't feel like it did nothing.
Emily L.
Temple City, CA
I've definitely tried better exfoliators. I felt that it was not as strong and my lips didn't feel any different afterwards. I do like the packaging and the smell of it but not so much what it was actually intended for.
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This removes all the deas skin of your lips. I recieved this in the elf voxbox but I had bought this before and I used it up . So I was happy to see it was in the box
Vanessa T.
Panorama city , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product from influenster for free and I was absolutely fond of it! It's so amazing it leaves your lips so soft and look fabulous. Worth buying this product.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the mint one from influenster , which helps plump my lips a little bit. I love how it removes death skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. Plus it hydrates them.
Ashley G.
I have the mint flavor and I loooveee it. Super exfoliating and leaves your lips feeling amazing. Such a great way to prep your lips for a matte lipstick. It's the first time I've ever used it and I think it's definetly a great price. Would totally buy again.
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliate her is wonderful it has a nice sugar scrub the base to it allows you to get your skin and your lips to that optimal smooth feeling that you're looking for
Sana I.
Elf Mint Exfoliator:

Its great and definitely better then the almond one I once used. Its finer in the scrub and very gently and cooling for the lips! Its yummy too lol!
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So where do I begin. Let me start by saying that I totally love elf cosmetics but this new lip exfoliating stick is just awesome. Leaves my lips soft and moisturized.
Nicole E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent exfoliator I like how you are able to apply it like a lipstick it does take off most of the dead skin on my lips and the balm at the bottom of it is very useful. I'm pretty impressed with the product
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?