5 colors available

How to use:

Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Marietta, GA
I used this after having on a liquid lip all day, and it was so great! The mint flavor is super yummy, and the sugar in it got all the dead skin off of my lips. They felt so soft! I got this for free but I'll be purchasing!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love this lip kit! The exfoliator smooths my lips and gets rid of any dead skin. And the lip color went on super smooth and I loved the color! Super easy to use for anyone!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Love love love!! this product is amazing and much better than the other lip exfoliate. Love the mint favor.
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
The exfoliator worked well helped remove some dry skin and it made my lips softer.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I have dry lips and have fallen in love with this exfoliator! It's very gentle but effective at removing dead skin and rejuvenating your lips.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
To be honest I wasn't a big fan. I love the idea especially since I wear matte lipstick a lot. But it burned my lips? I used it correctly and I ended up having a burn feeling on my upper lip.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
I actually enjoyed this product the most out of everything I received in my elf voxbox. It definitely does the trick, but there really wasn't much of a mint flavor/scent. I would purchase this though because it has definitely helped my lips in this dry, winter weather.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Valrico, FL
This exfoliator is incredible. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and kissable. I use it every morning before applying my lipstick and again at night after removing my makeup. It was my first time using this when I received it in my influents box but now I'm obsessed!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
this worked so well for me. First of all the mint smell was delicious and was very refreshing. It was awesome that it was a lip exfoliator that you could just apply and use as a lipstick tube instead of putting it on your finger.
Ale A.
Ale A.
I received this product in elfs voxbox @ I love this exfoliator! Not only is it $3 dollars but you can purchase this pretty much at any drugstore. I use this product when I'm about to use a matte color or a lipstick that tends to grab on to my lips fine lines that make everything look ugly. I just rub this on my lips and remove excess with a towel and I'm done.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?