BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Baltimore, MD
This is a major key for wearing matte lipsticks! Smoothes your lips out, exfoliates without it becoming too raw.
So this is basically.... hmmmmm a scrub but in lipstick form! And the colour is pretty cool looking. Mine was a light minty looking green. I like it, it was a bit weird using a lipstick (kinda) like that, bt it makes perfect sense actually. I really like that it looks like a lipstick and he packaging is super cute. The scrub was not too harsh which I really appreciated, almost felt like a gritty lip balm didn't hurt at all, lips feels pretty soft after so I would say did its job!
Eva C.
Eva C.
This was actually my first time ever using this product. It is kind of grainy feeling. Almost like a soft Smooth sanpaper gently removing dead skin. It moisturizes and leaves your lips plump and beautiful.
Fiammetta B.
Fiammetta B.
I got this product in my elf voxbox in exchange for my honest review and I'm very pleased with it. I love the scent and minty taste and it does a great job at removing dead skin cells. I would recommend to others. You have to make sure your lips are a little moist before using it or else you won't exfoliate away dead skin cells.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
First off, the peppermint exfoliator smells AMAZING. It's like a scrub in that it creates a grit on your lips that leaves your lips smooth and fresh. Definitely recommend!
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
Blackwood, NJ
I love this product! I've had the standard brown sugar one for months now and just received the mint flavor in my e.l.f. VoxBox. Have to say that I love the new packaging and that the price-point is still the same. I can rely on it to take the dead skin from my lips while leaving them smooth and not dry. I know that this is something that I will continuously buy.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Graham, NC
It works.. not bad for dry lips. It not my favorite but it does apply good and worth the money and something easy to find at drugstore .
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Orlando, FL
I received this item complimentary for testing purchases. I don't know if it's a product I'd purchase again, yes it does help exfoliate your lips, nice mint flavor. Mine appeared to have dried out a bit. I felt like it was useful prior to a matte lip gloss or matte lip stick, since those tend to dry out your lips, this does make sure you dont get any weird textures under the lip color. It's a nice product not a necessity though.
Cami R.
Cami R.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love love love it!!! Got it as one of my presents for Christmas and I put the exfoliator on every night before bed. The lip color for the lip pencil is amazing. It goes so well with all my berry reds and pinks. It's so creamy and buttery.
Ale A.
Ale A.
I received this product in elfs voxbox @ I love this exfoliator! Not only is it $3 dollars but you can purchase this pretty much at any drugstore. I use this product when I'm about to use a matte color or a lipstick that tends to grab on to my lips fine lines that make everything look ugly. I just rub this on my lips and remove excess with a towel and I'm done.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?