5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Marina C.
Marina C.
Washington, DC
This is amazing! The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes it sooooo much easier to use, and it's great for daily exfoliation of your lips, cuz it exfoliates pretty gently, so it won't do any miracles if your lips are super chapped.
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
I like the mint exfoliator much better than the original. I think it's much more gentle and it smells good too. The original brown is too rough for your lips and sometimes can be painful. I would consider buying the mint.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Loving this exfoliate. I have very chapped lips and helps take off the dead skin especially in the morning.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
This exfoliator is really good as a primer before any lip product , it moisturizes your lips to prevent skin flaking however it doesn't really remove dead skin. It just seems to moisturize and hide the dead skin.
Erica O.
Erica O.
Sanford , FL
This stuff is pretty good for the price. It tastes AMAZING, and honestly did a good job exfoliating my lips! It is cheap packaging as mine came already broken, but nonetheless, a good mild exfoliant
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I love all E.l.f. products but this is my ultimate favorite product. I found this on Hollar.com. Was my first purchase of it but won't be my last. Super easy to apply I highly recommend this lip exfoliator.
Dillyn W.
Dillyn W.
Vestavia, AL
I absolutely love the elf lip exfoliator! I have been using this before I even received the VoxBox. It removes all the dry skin and helps keep my lipstick smooth and crack free. I would definitely recommend it!
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Received this for Christmas and it's a really great set. The lip crayons pointed shape makes it really easy to apply to your lips, it's long lasting, and pigmented. The lip exfoliate is also great, it really removes all the dead skin on your lips and makes them really smooth. Would recommend
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
I didn't know how much I needed a lip exfoliator in my life until I tried this bad boy! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The grainy texture is perfect for gently sloughing off dry skin, and it makes your lips so smooth and soft afterward! I always am sure to apply my Vaseline lip moisturizer right after rinsing this off so I am sure to lock the hydration in.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Stanford, KY
I received this product for free through influenster and it really helps before putting on a matte lipstick or really any lipstick, it makes everything go on a lot smoother when all of the dry skin has been taken off.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?