BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ellen H.
Sewickley, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product has changed the lipstick game for me. Everything looks way better on smooth lips! Only drawback is the taste but it's honestly not that bad, it's like Vaseline. The stick form of this is so convenient.
Zahireen C.
Love this to take the dead skin off of my lips.. I have one but it's a brown color.. it looks like brown sugar and it smells so sweet like sugar and honey.. it's very fast and convenient
Ashley  E.
Owensboro , KY
It's great for smoothing out dry lips!!! Wit the cold weather, wind and pregnancy my lips have been staying extra dry!!! It was great to smooth things over before applying lip color!!!
Jerri G.
Elyria, OH
Love this lip exfoliator. I love wearing liquid lipsticks we all know they can be really drying on the lips so I use this before and after wearing a liquid lipstick and it takes all my dead skin off my lips leaving them smooth . This is a must have.
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
I use the mint exfoliate and it works well. I still prefer an exfoliant that appears like an exfoliant if that makes sense. It's not grainy and the packaging is really nice. I would recommend it to others.
Rochelle A.
White Plains, MD
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is my MVP product. For three bucks how can you go wrong? It removes dead skin from your lips, especially needed in the winter ladies!!! And it makes for a smooth application of lip product. The sugary crystals taste pleasant and it smells yummy!!!
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
I seriously fell in love with this! I use this every other morning & my lips have felt so amazing after words! I will continue to buy this product after it is gone! If you have chapped, dried lips I would defiantly give this a try!
mireya m.
ive tried this exfoliant for a week already i freaking loved it so when i got it in my voxbox i was so happy. THERE SO INEXPENSIVE AND THEY TASTE GOOD AND REALLY MAKE YOUR LIPS SO SOFT
Mariah M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Don't spend your money on expensive lip exfoliates! This one has a golden star in my books. Absolutely amazing and leaves your lips with a soft moisturized feel.. And it taste pretty good compared to others I have tried!! Absolutely amazing for the price!
Brandy D.
Harlingen, TX
I gave this product 4 stars because it deserves it. I love using this product before I put lipstick on it removes all your dead skin so it won't show while you wear lipstick. I love it
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?