5 colors available

How to use:

Erica M.
Erica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
it make your lip feel baby soft. It smells wonderful. I love it and will be buying again.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm a big fan of matte lipsticks and at times it can be really drying on the lips. I like to exfoliate my lips every night after taking off my makeup so that I can have a smoothly put on my lipstick the next day. I really love how e.l.f.'s lip exfoliator is in a lipstick form so it's easier to use and scrub on the lips. The mint flavor gives the routine a refreshing feel and the scrub leaves my lips soft and smooth and free of distress. I really enjoy how well this product works and how inexpensive it is as well. I highly recommend this product to anyone who just needs a lip scrub that isn't too expensive. It does the job well.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I love this lip kit! The exfoliator smooths my lips and gets rid of any dead skin. And the lip color went on super smooth and I loved the color! Super easy to use for anyone!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
This lip exfoliant is amazing. Very easy to apply and leaves lips very soft. Is ideal for when the lips have hides, because it eliminates them easily. Besides, it has a very pleasant mint flavor. I received these complimentary products from Influenster for testing purpose.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I have dry lips and have fallen in love with this exfoliator! It's very gentle but effective at removing dead skin and rejuvenating your lips.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
I actually enjoyed this product the most out of everything I received in my elf voxbox. It definitely does the trick, but there really wasn't much of a mint flavor/scent. I would purchase this though because it has definitely helped my lips in this dry, winter weather.
Mara K.
Mara K.
Anaheim , CA
I loved the way this lip exfoliator made my lips feel. It's perfect for carrying it in my purse for when I want to touch up my matte lipsticks before reapplying
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
I received this in my e.l.f voxbox & I am in love with it! It makes my lips feel so awesome afterwards. It did take a few uses to get it to really start working. This is something I will definitely be buying once I run out!
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
To be honest I wasn't a big fan. I love the idea especially since I wear matte lipstick a lot. But it burned my lips? I used it correctly and I ended up having a burn feeling on my upper lip.
Mar S.
Mar S.
Yuma , AZ
I was going to buy the elf exfoliator but I did not have to because I received it on the influenster voxbox! I was so exited to try it and yes I loved it. It made my lips so soft and it feels so fresh.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?