BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Nijhy R.
Newark, NJ
This is such a good product! It was my first time ever trying a lip exfoliator and I will most definitely continue using it it takes all your dead skin off your lips it is such a good product like I can't stress it enough I recommend it!
Ale A.
I received this product in elfs voxbox @ I love this exfoliator! Not only is it $3 dollars but you can purchase this pretty much at any drugstore. I use this product when I'm about to use a matte color or a lipstick that tends to grab on to my lips fine lines that make everything look ugly. I just rub this on my lips and remove excess with a towel and I'm done.
Defne A.
Summit, NJ
This is so good. It gets rid of the dead skin on your lips, moisturizes, and tastes awesome! It's easy to use. It's super cheap. It also comes with a lip balm in the bottom of the lipstick. I got this from Influenster from free but definitely will purchase again. These are my honest opinions.
Itzel F.
Works pretty good for right before putting lipstick on. I don't know if it's just me but it doesn't last very long because I have to use it daily
Kennedi H.
This is the best thing ever! It is really great for fall and winter because it gets all the dead skin off your lips and moisturizes it at the same time. I personally love e.l.f because everything is good quality for a cheap price.
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
I received the lip exfoliator on my elf vox box. This is the very first time that i try this product and i truly love it. Is very good exfoliating my lips, make them soft and healthy and with a touch of sweet mint on it.
Morgan P.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, so I don't have anything to compare it to. But it seems to work well. I like that it is packaged like a lipstick, so it's extremely easy to use and doesn't make a mess! The mint flavor is also really nice and not too strong. The exfoliator seems gentle enough that my lips aren't hurting afterwards, just tingly. I can tell a difference in my lips after using it twice already. They aren't peeling anymore. Some of the reviews I've read on this product look as though the reviewers did not follow the directions. The directions say, "Apply to clean damp lips and massage in a circular motion to exfoliate. Use a moistened cotton pad with water and gently wipe away scrub. Follow with a lip balm or gloss to condition." So as long as you're gentle and follow it with a balm or gloss, then you shouldn't have any problems with this exfoliator hurting your lips or leaving them dry. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Randi H.
I just want to start this review by saying that i have never used a lip exfoliator or scrub for my lips of any kind. This is one of those products I never had any idea that I would benefit from or even care about. But OH MY GOSH! I have been missing out! I got this in Mint and I love it. It has a grainy texture when you're rubbing it over your lips and it feels amazing. I could just apply it all day and have to stop myself before I rub all the skin off my lips. And when you wipe it off your lips feel brand new and so so so soft. I am extremely happy I got this in my VoxBox to test or id never have known about this amazing thing I've been missing.
Evie T.
Perfect for cold weather! I live up north, where the cold can make your lips chap in the short amount of time you're waiting for a bus. This product is essential before using any liquid to matte lipstick like Kat Von D or Anastasia Beverly Hills. Be gentle with this, a little goes a long way!
Gabriella E.
East Lansing, MI
I really love the lip exfoliator but the mint flavor is a little bit sweet for me instead of minty but the product works well and feels good on my lips. my lips really get dried out in the winter months and sometimes even in the summer i plan to use this a lit
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?