5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Kassy R.
Kassy R.
The exfoliator worked well helped remove some dry skin and it made my lips softer.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
I love this product it really helps my dry skin on my lips I always you'd this before I go to bed and its not to hard on my lips
Jada J.
Jada J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this product all the time. I love how it makes my lips smell and feel so good. Also it makes my lips super soft. I will definitely be using this product again. It was my first time buying and I loved it. I really do recommend this product.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
This is an affordable alternative to a sugar scrub and it is much more mess free. I've used this product before, but influenster sent me the mint flavored, so that was new. These do work, but they can turn into sand paper over time and will tear your lips up haha. I use this all the time though, so it's a good value.
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
This is a pretty good product! I got it in my influenster's box to try! I'm not a huge fan of mint but this is a good scent! It is really easy to apply and use! The packaging is nice and slick and looks like a lipstick. I would recommend this to others
Angel E.
Angel E.
Cordova, TN
I love elf products and I especially love this exfoliator. My lips get really dry and cracked and this helps so much! I also, weirdly, like the way it smells/tastes. You can't beat the price on such an awesome product. I definitely recommend it!
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
The first time I tried this exfoliator, it didn't work for me. However, after going back and reading reviews about rubbing off the top layer, it did the job!

So now I have to say that this lip exfoliator is amazing! I have one that I used to swear by, but this one is way easier to apply. I like how it's shaped like a lipstick and I feel like it will last a long time.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Talladega, AL
This is definitely the best exfoliator I have ever used. It smells so good & gets all the dry skin off my lips.
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this lip scrub it's very hydrating and it isn't too rough on your lips like it doesn't make them wrong or anything like that but it does do a nice job at removing some dead skin
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV
It was really good at first but started to smoosh real quick. Also after a month or so it didn't have as pleasant of a taste. It was definitely worth the few dollars I paid and I would buy it again if I wasn't looking to spend too much.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?