5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Emily L.
Emily L.
This product is amazing. I had never used a lip exfoliator before, but I will now forever. This product feels rough at first if you aren't used to it, it makes your lips amazingly smooth, it has a great minty flavor, and is quick, and easy to use because it is in a lipstick compact . Thanks @influenster and @elfcosmetics for this awesome product for free! I can't wait to try other elf products! #contest #elfskincaretips
Kaylee N.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have always been really impressed with e.l.f.'s original lip exfoliator and purchase it often. Was excited to see that they now make a mint version. It applies just as nicely and works very well for taking the dead skin off your lips. I put it on and leave it there while doing my makeup and my the time I'm done my lips are nice and soft and ready for lipstick.
Marta H.
Marta H.
I love this product because it affordable and it work! It feels smooth on the lips after the sugar rocks dissolves. Leaving your lips feeling new again.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love this lip exfoliator! Very easy to use and does help smoothen out my lips, which can be very cracked around winter times. It's affordable, as well! I would definitely recommend this and I would buy it again!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
I got it for free thanks to Influenster but my opinion is its own.

This lip exfoliant I liked. She does her job very well, leaves my lips soft and free of impurities. One of the things I love most is its smell! I have the peppermint and I love it is dreamed.

I have used it as 5 times and it has worked very well on my lips, I do not complain about anything about his work, he really does it very well.

As soon as it's over, I'm already heavy buying the next one, maybe the brown one I'd like to try. I am always aware of these products. I liked it a lot, I recommend it.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
OH my I absolutely love this! I have bought lip scrubs before and never really tried them before they required me to use my fingers. This products is in lipstick form and is really effective! One top though is that you should wipe it before each use to get it going. Other than that, it is a great lip exfoliating product!
Diana V.
Diana V.
This lip exfoliator works amazing on my dry lips during the wintery days in the city. Its really long lasting and makes my lips feel soft.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
This exfoliator is really good as a primer before any lip product , it moisturizes your lips to prevent skin flaking however it doesn't really remove dead skin. It just seems to moisturize and hide the dead skin.
Malorie S.
Malorie S.
Now that the winter weather is here this product is perfect for dry lips! I thought it was going to be way to rough but it's actually very soothing!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Davie , FL
I have purchased serval of theses before in the past to received another one from Influebster in my e.l.f box. I hadn't ever tried the new peppermint version but I am such a fan! I like how much more gritty they are so you really feel like you are exfoliating your lips. Also having it a convenient tie makes it easy to travel with.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?