BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaitlyn J.
Seaford, DE
Really great at taking dead skin off your lips. Not grimy feeling like a lot of other products like this. Great price too! Hoping e.l.f. comes out with a 'next step' gloss or something.
Skylar F.
This is a great lip exfoliate. I have it in mint manic and it smells great while really smoothing my lips. I use this before lipstick application almost daily. Very cheap and we'll worth it.
jenn T.
I love the mint flavored lip exfoliating stick! I tried the other one a while ago and didn't like the flavor. I love how this leaves me lyrics lips feeling so soft and ready for lipstick!
Jasmin R.
Wasco, CA
Very very very happy ! I didnt expect it to actually work ! But i mean we have to try new things once ina while and i loved it ! Made my lips feel soft and took off my dead skin on my lips !
Johanna O.
This is such Ana amazing product it leaves your lips feeling so refreshed and smooth plus a minty fresh taste ! I loves how effective this was right away it cleaned my lips and left them nice and plump lipstick ready!
Channel J.
Conway, AR
I have actually used this product before a few times. Never used the mint one which I received in my elf vox Box but I like it they worked the same. But the mint one taste kind of good. 😉
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
For one i love the fact that i could just apply it as lipstick instead of dipping in my finger etc into an exfoliating tube. My lips felt so soft and smooth afterwards. I definitely recommend it it is totally worth it
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
I love this product! It smells amazing and works beyond what I expected! I use a 20 dollar exfoliator and I will use this one instead now. It leaves my lips smooth and is easy to use!!!
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This lip exfoliator is great! I use it before applying lipstick (especially matte lipstick). I'll even use it after wearing lipstick all day.
Definitely a must have for the winter ❄️️☃️😊
Jocelyn T.
Absolutely love this! I normally have soft lips already to begin with, but during the winter they get super chapped. Using the mint lip exfoliator makes them even softer and feels great!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?