5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Seriously love this. How can you beat it?? 3$ for this bad boy and it works ahhhmazingly. I know ill be wearing lots of drying matte lippies for the holidays so i had to try something. Being on a budget this was my choice. I couldnt be more satisfied. I do notice that if you need a harsher scrub just dont wet your lips as much and its much more harsh...than when you wet your lips liberally before application.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Marlborough, CT
Took the dead skin off of my lips which was really nice and I had much softer lips afterwards. Great price would definitely buy!
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I absolutely love this Lip Exfoliator. It is the second one I have tried, and so far it is my favorite. I received it free from Influenster, and from the first use, it was perfect!

I received the Mint Maniac one, and it smells amazing. The first time you use it, you have to rub it on a bit more than future uses because it has a protective top layer. After you get that top layer off, the exfoliating begins. It is not too rough on the lips, but it is tough enough to where it can rub off the dead skin, leaving the skin underneath smooth, refreshed, and smelling minty fresh! I followed up with an e.l.f. Cosmetics lipstick, and they work perfect together.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves having smooth lips for a good price, especially considering the quality of this product. e.l.f. Cosmetics is one of the most affordable makeup brands I have ever used, and to make it even better, they are cruelty free! Thank you, Influenster and e.l.f. Cosmetics for introducing me to this perfect Lip Exfoliator!
Skye L.
Skye L.
I couldn't wait to use this. My lips needed this product so bad. I wear liquid lipsticks almost everyday so my lips were dry. This product got the dead skin off and made my lips super soft. The packaging is so cute, i love it.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is so useful in the winter when my lips get chapped. I use it then follow up with a good chapstick to moisturize.
Susan T.
Susan T.
This exfoliater is very good. Tastes a little sweet like sugar (BC it is lol). It's very gentle and soft on the lips and does the job!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Fargo, ND
I received the mint lip exfoliator and I like it! It comes in a lipstick form which makes for an easy application/exfoliation on the lips. A little added bonus is that there is a lip balm on the opposite end of the exfoliator lipstick! I would purchase in the future.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
I LOVE THIS! I can never leave my lips alone in the winter, and this is a great product for me. I love that it is mess-free, and super easy to use. The feeling you get on your lips, is very soothing for some reason. You can really feel, and see that it is working. I love it! I received the mint one, which tastes/smells super yummy.
jenisha m.
jenisha m.
Great quality and smell helps remove dead skin I got it in my voxbox. I've fallen in love with this product!
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
I love lip exfoliators. The e.l.f. exfoliator is
one of my favorites. Its easy to work with. I have one in my make up bag and one in my purse. I love using it at random times.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?