BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Paige K.
Jacksonville, FL
I am giving this product 4/5 stars because for the price it is a great product. It is not my favorite lip exfoliator and I would reach for my lush ones over this one, but $3 is hard to beat!
Sydney M.
syracuse, IN
Received this free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I LOVE it. It works great and leaves your lips so soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing once this bottle runs out.
Odalys P.
Humble, TX
Okay i got the mint one and no lie i feel like it also plumps my lips so i totally do this before i apply a matte lipstick and it makes my lips really really pretty and it is affordable
Deborah M.
Baytown, TX
I was really excited when I saw this came in my e.l.f. voxbox! I always use matte lipstick so this works great before applying. I wish it was a little bit more gritty to exfoliate. Other than that I'm happy with it.
Lauren L.
Easy to use and love the way this leaves your lips feeling! Glides on like makeup and a couple of circular rubs and your lips feel brand new!!! Thanks to Influenster for letting me review this product but I will definitely be buying once I've used it up!
Tal A.
You must read the instructions and do whatever it says because you need to put Vaseline on after exfoliating or else it will make it even more dry great product really makes softer lips!
Johanna O.
This is such Ana amazing product it leaves your lips feeling so refreshed and smooth plus a minty fresh taste ! I loves how effective this was right away it cleaned my lips and left them nice and plump lipstick ready!
Ellen H.
Sewickley, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This product has changed the lipstick game for me. Everything looks way better on smooth lips! Only drawback is the taste but it's honestly not that bad, it's like Vaseline. The stick form of this is so convenient.
Kaitlyn J.
Seaford, DE
Really great at taking dead skin off your lips. Not grimy feeling like a lot of other products like this. Great price too! Hoping e.l.f. comes out with a 'next step' gloss or something.
Skylar F.
This is a great lip exfoliate. I have it in mint manic and it smells great while really smoothing my lips. I use this before lipstick application almost daily. Very cheap and we'll worth it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?