BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
I got the mint one from influenster , which helps plump my lips a little bit. I love how it removes death skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. Plus it hydrates them.
Edna P.
This lip exfoliate is life.. when your lip is chapped this thing brings it back to life.. I love this product and would recommend to my friends .. it was easy to used smells really good and I would buy this again.
Michelle S.
Absolutely perfect for the #winter #weather. My lips are usually dry, but the #exfoliator removes the #deadskin. Product doesn't leave a bad taste. Leaves it smooth and adds moisture to them.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the original lip exfoliator, and I love the new one too! This lip exfoliator has tiny sugar beads in it to gently exfoliated your lips and remove any dead skin, leaving the perfect texture to apply lipstick. The new mint flavor leaves your lips tingling and moisturized. It reminds me of the sensation Burt’s Bees leaves on your lips.
Anna C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
It taste not only amazing but smells amazing and the smell lingers! This is perfect to put on at night for your nightly routine or in the morning to make sure your lip colors stays all day and looks the best it can be! Will be purhase this when i run out!
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
At first, I wasn't sure I liked this product, but that's because I wasn't using it long enough. I would only go over my lips for a few seconds, when I really should have been going over each lip for about 30 seconds. The scent is a warm vanilla, but not too overpowering. This really has become my favorite lip exfoliator of all time. The scrubby bits stay concentrated enough to really slough off any dead skin without melting or spreading out too fast. After I'm done going over my lips I wipe off any excess and then put on a moisturizing lip balm. My lips look fuller and are much healthier since I have been using this product on a regular basis. You can't beat the price on this either!
Marissa A.
Princeton , WV
I received this in my latest voxbox to review and I'm a big fan! It's really helpful in removing dry skin on your lips! My lips feel so smooth now! The scent isn't too strong either! I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a lip exfoliator and doesn't want to break the bank! Great value!
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
It Smells good, plus it exfoliates my lips beautifully. I will definitely continue to buy it for sure!

This is definitely a product that everyone should give a try, whether male or female.
Rasha B.
I definitely did not expect to love this as much as I do. I reach for this every time I need to scrub my lips. It literally gets all the dry skin off and I'm left with smooth lips. I just apply lip balm after and I'm done!
Kristin L.
Littleton, CO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This product is totally amazing. From the minute you open the product it has a sleek black handle and the smell of the product is minty. The first time I used it I had a crack in my lip and it healed by the next day. I would absolutely purchase this product after testing it and for the money you really cannot get any better.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?