5 colors available

How to use:

K'Lynn M.
K'Lynn M.
Arlington, TX
I received this product free for testing purposes. I got the mint one and i love it! You have to wear it down a little to get to the "crystallized" part but it's worth it and doesn't take long to do. As long as you follow the directions correctly it should work just fine for everything.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
I love this product it really helps my dry skin on my lips I always you'd this before I go to bed and its not to hard on my lips
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
The exfoliator worked well helped remove some dry skin and it made my lips softer.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I have dry lips and have fallen in love with this exfoliator! It's very gentle but effective at removing dead skin and rejuvenating your lips.
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
To be honest I wasn't a big fan. I love the idea especially since I wear matte lipstick a lot. But it burned my lips? I used it correctly and I ended up having a burn feeling on my upper lip.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
I actually enjoyed this product the most out of everything I received in my elf voxbox. It definitely does the trick, but there really wasn't much of a mint flavor/scent. I would purchase this though because it has definitely helped my lips in this dry, winter weather.
Jada J.
Jada J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this product all the time. I love how it makes my lips smell and feel so good. Also it makes my lips super soft. I will definitely be using this product again. It was my first time buying and I loved it. I really do recommend this product.
Chania W.
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
I received the mint one for testing in a vox box. Very soft on the lips! I already own the brown one, but I think I favor the mint one more. Honestly the only lip exfoliator you will need! I highly recommend
Martha D.
Martha D.
I'm definitely loving my elf lip exfoliator! It removes the dead skin layer from my lips and makes them soft and ready for my lipstick and/or lip gloss. I'm glad it's winter because dry lips in the winter is unbearable and this makes my lips feel smooth and moisturized.
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
This is a pretty good product! I got it in my influenster's box to try! I'm not a huge fan of mint but this is a good scent! It is really easy to apply and use! The packaging is nice and slick and looks like a lipstick. I would recommend this to others
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?