BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This lip exfoliator is great! I use it before applying lipstick (especially matte lipstick). I'll even use it after wearing lipstick all day.
Definitely a must have for the winter ❄️️☃️😊
Nadia C.
Haslet, TX
I absolutely love the exfoliate and have never seen anything like it! It's super clever to put it in an easy to carry lipstick tube! I works super well and even tastes a little yummy! I'll use this lots this winter!
Raquel W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a winter lifesaver. It immediately gets rid of the flakes but since it's sugar it's so gentle and doesn't over exfoliate. Super moisturizing too. My new favorite product for sure.
Jesse N.
Lewisburg, KY
I have used a similar product before (Mary Kay and bath and body works versions) and while they did the job alright, this product is so much better. Much easier to apply and to use and the results are some of the best I've had. It's also markedly cheaper.
Jennifer S.
Flat Rock, MI
My favorite lip exfoliator! I love how small the exfoliator particles are. I use this every day and I've had no problems. And it's obviously an awesome value. I will continue to buy this
Jennifer D.
Riverside, CA
I love this product! It smells amazing and works beyond what I expected! I use a 20 dollar exfoliator and I will use this one instead now. It leaves my lips smooth and is easy to use!!!
Sydney M.
I received this in a voxbox and immediately fell in LOVE! It's so amazing and works great. It goes on like a chap stick and it has little beads in it that exfoliate and then dissolve to leave your lips soft and moist.
Emily E.
A must have if you're going to be wearing a matte or liquid lipstick. Great if your lips are dry and peeling in general. When I got my wisdom teeth out my lips were horribly dry and peeling and this was a life saver.
Emily O.
Affordable, and very easy to use! This thing does exactly what it was made to do! It's a big help with removing the dead skin off your lips, and it's super refreshing! Love this product!
Deborah M.
Baytown, TX
I was really excited when I saw this came in my e.l.f. voxbox! I always use matte lipstick so this works great before applying. I wish it was a little bit more gritty to exfoliate. Other than that I'm happy with it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?