5 colors available

How to use:

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Love this lip exfoliator! Especially right now when the weather is so dry and my lips are chapped and cracked. Perfect product to keep my lips healthy!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Irving, TX
Now I have used many lip exfoliatiors before this one is by far the best it is so easy to use and works wonderfully the fact that this one is shaped like a lipstick
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
Great exfoliation! Seemed like it did dry out after a few uses. but all and all great.
Kaye A.
Kaye A.
Memphis, TN
Absolutely love this lip scrub! For a long time I have used the original one (which is very course and chunky) I really never like the textured of the that one! But the mint one I received is fabulous! It's a much thinner texture and I feel like it really gets all the dead skin off your lips. I even use it on my 7 yr old son because his lips always peel in the winter and this has helped!
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Scott Depot, WV
LOVE THESE! great product for a great price! They exfoliate without being too harsh and they smell/taste great too!
Macarena C.
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have used this exfoliator for the past 3 days in a row and with this unexpected cold weather it has worked perfectly! Y takes away dead skin and after you apply it it leaves you with soft lips. It has a great taste and texture as well. Not sticky or too grease. Looking forward using this product on a daily basis!
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Me fascinó este producto, tengo el que es sabor a menta y me deja los labios súper fresquitos y suaves
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
This product is great for removing dead skin from your lips before applying any lip product. My lips feel smooth and soft after using it. I would be a bit cautious when using it because my first tube broke in half and I had to mash it back together. The formulation is great and it smells nice. There's also a few new scents which is a plus and it's really affordable!
TaBetha M.
TaBetha M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Absolutely IN LOVE with this product! It does an excellent job at removing dry skin from my lips. There is enough texture to do the job, without leaving my lips feeling raw or sensitive. The delicious mint flavor ensures that if you do happen to get a bit in your mouth you won't be left with an unpleasant taste.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
I received this product in a voxbox. I loved it! The mint flavor is awesome and your lips feel incredible afterwards. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?