BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica H.
Kunkletown, PA
Okay this stuff is amazing. First of all it smells amazing. Second it's such a pretty blue, but obviously it goes on clear. And it tastes good although I'm not sure if it's safe to eat haha. I would for sure buy again and it made my lips super soft. Would definitely recommend. Loving my elf voxbox!
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product how smooth your lops feel after you have already exfoliated them at first it feels quit ruff but then its just like wow thats amazing
Celeste R.
Works great ! Leaves my lips soft. I would recommend it. This was my first time trying it & I loved it.
Megan K.
Morrisville, NC
This smells and tastes delicious! It really massages my lips well and preps them for lipstick!
Sabrina M.
Lordsburg, NM
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The lip exfoliator stick is amazing! It tastes so good and really works. It leaves your lips smooth and fresh after.
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
I really do think this is a good product but the minty taste isn't for me although I do like the little lipgloss at the bottom of it I tap it twice and put it on my lips but the scrub self I don't know it I guess it's the taste for me because other than that once I'm done exfoliating and then put a nice blossom on top my lips feel plumped
Samara K.
Denver, CO
This product works so well and is so inexpensive, I use it every night while getting ready for bed and my lips have never been smoother. I'm finding it particularly useful in maintaining my lips during the winter.
Elizabeth C.
Freeland, MI
I am defiantly re-purchasing this once it's all gone, it leaves my lips so soft and it's so easy to use!
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I really like the cherry lip exfoliator. I think that it does a good job with the exfoliation, however, I have had it hurt my lips, which are really chapped. After the initial moisturizing part of the balm is used, it is basically just rough exfoliating pieces. I would recommend you put on a different lip moisturizer and then use the exfoliator on top of it to keep your lips protected.
Fabiola H.
This exfoliator is the best I had try so far, is so gentle and it taste absolutely delicious!! Definetely a must in your weekly routine. As a plus! Is affordable and very easy to find everywhere.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?