5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Macala W.
Macala W.
Clovis, CA
GREAT PRODUCT! It makes your lips so soft and exfoliating throughout the day. So minty and fresh i love it.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Me fascinó este producto, tengo el que es sabor a menta y me deja los labios súper fresquitos y suaves
Emily B.
Emily B.
I've been wanting to try a lip exfoliator for some time now and I love the 'Mint Maniac' which I've been using every day during these colder months. The mint scent is very subtle so it's extremely soothing for chapped lips. Definitely a must try!
Esther R.
Esther R.
Bronx, NY
I received the mint lip exfoliator in my VoxBox, and this was great! It takes a bit of rubbing before the scrubbing action happens, however, it is so easy to use and works great! Loved that I could just rub it right on my lips! Fantastic value! It is a definitely a mainstay in my skincare kit ❤❤❤

I received these free products for testing & reviews are my own ❤
Marcel Y.
Marcel Y.
Doral, FL
I was skeptical about this little lipstick hahaha. Once I tried it I fell in love. It’s amazing! It removes all the dead skin from your lips, so that you get a really soft skin.
Melody P.
Melody P.
Auburn, AL
Amazing product! Made my lips feel Super smooth and soft afterward and it has a nice taste. I'm sure you're not supposed to eat it but I couldn't help but lick my lips afterwards 😋
Sally S.
Sally S.
Columbia, SC
I never thought I would ever use something like this. It is incredibly awesome. My lips have also never been more smooth. It helps my lipstick look better and it has a minty taste so that is great! I would let all my friends try this!
crismary m.
crismary m.
Medley, FL
One of my favorites without a doubt.
Is mint but not pica is not uncomfortable, as you use it exfoleo my lips and is a very rich sensation.
Even the taste is very rich indeed.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Las Vegas, NV
Meh - I really thought that I would love this product, but its so rough on my lips! And its minty which is nice but if I can't swallow it , why make it minty if you can't lick it off?!?

The more I use it, the more it seems to be rougher... I am not a huge fan of that.

I wouldn't recommend this product
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Trenton
I love ELF lip exfoliator. It keeps my lips from becoming dry and cracked. I use this product daily before bed. It is amazing.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?