BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jasmine Y.
Love this product and the idea of it. It feels great and smells great. I wouldn't mind even keeping it on instead of having to rinse it off. I love wearing lip gloss with it afterwards. My lips are often chapped. Love it!
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I really love this. It really works my lips felt so soft after exfoliating. When i used my matte lipstick my kips did not look chapped at all. Its inexpensive and easy to use. Highly recommend.
Stephanie w.
Personally I love this one, I got the mint one for free for testing purposes . it works great , aftwr exfoliating with it you can take the bottom part off and use the lip moisturizer it has
Kailen S.
Yorktown , VA
This works awesome! And it tastes good lol. It's really refreshing and gets all the dead skin off your lips. Great to use right before matte lip stick! Easy to apply and I highly recommend this product
Ana J.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Absolutely wonderful product. It's tiny little sugar crystals with some sort of balm! After the top layer is used it gets a bit gritty so you'll want to make sure to be careful. Also MOISTURIZE your lips!!! No point in exfoliating if you don't moisturize after.
Michelle P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Really great! Don't pay a lot for a good product not to mention good amount of product too. It smells really good and has a sugary taste to it. It does exactly what its meant to, take off all the dry skin off and leaves the lips feeling smooth. Highly recommend
Aileen T.
Love it! It really works, its definitely a must have and something to carry around in your bag! It removes all the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth. The taste is a bit odd but nothing too crazy. Will be repurchasing this after I'm finished with the one I own!
Shushanik K.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Honestly this product is so great. First of all its only $3 and in lipstick form so it's really easy to use. Secondly this smells absolutely amazing. This is my third one lol I can't get enough. Love it!
Celeste v.
Reedley, CA
This product is my holy grail during the winter.I it helps me get rid of nasty dry lip skin and it smells great! I had the pleasure of receiving this product in my E.L.F voxbox and I love it!
Nadia C.
Haslet, TX
I absolutely love the exfoliate and have never seen anything like it! It's super clever to put it in an easy to carry lipstick tube! I works super well and even tastes a little yummy! I'll use this lots this winter!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?