5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
I used the mint flavor and I'm obsessed !!! It's gentle yet effective and leaves my lips sooo soft! I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Kayla0 J.
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
I received the mint mania exfoliating and I love it. It has a wonderful flavor and makes my lips so smooth and full. I definitely recommend this!
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
New York , NY
Omggg this made it so much easier to exfoliate your lips! I love this product it does leave your lips very soft and I was impressed. After using this use the little lip balm that it comes with that is on the bottom of the product. You can open it and you will have a lip balm! That really helps keep your lips smooth ❤️
Haley F.
Haley F.
Davenport, IA
This product is great for getting off all the nasty skin making your lips super soft for when you put your lipstick on! Only problem I would say with this is that it doesn't have a great smell, but for the price I would buy it again!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I've never used this product until now and I regret not finding out about this beauty! The lip exfoliator feels so good and minty when it's on your lips- it's amazing! I don't use every night only every other night and my lipstick has gone on smoothly. I read that you can use it also to remove lipsticks- and yes, it works for those stubborn lip stains! Recommend!!
Maria C.
Maria C.
I am someone whose lips are very dry and I didn't know that such thing as a lip exfoliador existed until I got it in elf VoxBox and I totally love honestly. I use it once a day and I feel that my lips are so much better. Also I love the mint scent and feel
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Love this thing! Admittedly I'm new to lip exfoliating, but I think this does a great job! My lips feel so smooth and hydrated now! The particles are so small and dissolve quickly. Not a huge fan of the mint taste/flavor but I rinse my lips after I use it (then follow up with a coconut oil lip balm), so it's not a huge deal to me! For $3, you can't beat it!
Katy K.
Katy K.
Chico, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
My best friend got me this for my birthday this past year, and I used it for the first time. I found the lip exfoliator so easy to use as it is shaped like a lipstick and the lipstick was also so easy to use. It left my lips feeling so soft and looking fabulous, I would recommend it to everyone!
Tina G.
Tina G.
This is the best! I love how u don't need to get you fingers dirty and get product inside you nails. I can't go a day without use this. Plus it's only $3 at my local target !!!
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
The exfoliator worked well helped remove some dry skin and it made my lips softer.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?