5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfect for dry lips in the winter and it smells great! My only complaint is that it does get kind of crumbly.
Amanda  G.
Amanda G.
Hampton, VA
Works great and is pretty tasty gently exfoliates lips for perfect application of your lip stick or lip cream I received this as part of my elf vox box and it met my expectations and then some!
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Great product. But, I didn't really see a change in my lips, easy to apply to though. Just received in my vox box yesterday, so thankful!!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Racine, WI
I like that the mint scent is not strong. It's not too gritty that it irritates. The packaging is nice. However, I don't typically buy products made in China. So if I had not received this to review. I would not of bought it and will not repurchase.
Belle A.
Belle A.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this product (as well as all others from elf)!
It is actually a great way to help your lips get over the dryness, especially in winter.
It looks exactly like a lipstick, tastes great, and does what it is supposed to.
I would highly recommend it to friends.

I got this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are of my own.
Best voxbox so far :)
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Me fascinó este producto, tengo el que es sabor a menta y me deja los labios súper fresquitos y suaves
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
Loved this exfoliator. I have used many and this one has become my new favorite. It's ease to apply and has a minty taste. Not to mention super cheap !
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Hallelujah! A lip exfoliator that isn't messy, and actually works. I love to wear lipstick, especially liquid lipstick and exfoliating your lips is essential to the perfect application. After trying so many different products and diys, I think I have finally found the perfect exfoliator.

I have this in mint. The scent and taste is very light but I like that.

Honestly, my lips have never felt smoother and even my husband noticed a difference!

I received this product complementary in return for my honest opinion and review of it.
LaShaundrea W.
LaShaundrea W.
okay I got the mint kind and it smells good and it does good. you just have to be sure to apply enough on and really rub your lips together. I received this product complimentary to test and/or review from @Influenster and @elfcosmetics, this is my own opinion and nobody else.
Kay G.
Kay G.
This exfoliant was... standard. It says to wet the lips slightly before but when I do that, the exfoliant aspect goes away. The water makes the product just smooth like a lipstick. It smells wonderful, but doesn't really hit the mark I look for in a lip exfoliator.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?