BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
This product is great for the cold weather and winter time. It is a great product to get the dry and dead skin off of your lips. It's really easy to use. It doesn't have a bad taste to it like some exfoliators I have used in the past. This product is awesome and I recommend it!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
This product is amazing. This is the first thing I use in my routine. I exfoliate my lips with this, then wipe of the residue with tissue, then lipbalm. i let the lipbalm sit while I'm doing my brows and my eyes. I feel like it helps the color stay on longer and also doesn't dry my lips out. Also has a nice smell :)
Britney V.
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
I could eat this stuff it smells so good! It actually tastes good too! And does what it's supposed to do... exfoliate. So cheap too! Can't go wrong with this! Go buy it!
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Arab, AL
This is a go to product for me. I use it eery day and then put chapstick on while I put my other makeup on. It takes the dry skin off gently so that my lipstick goes on perfectly smooth and it doesn't crack. It's only $3 and I get it from Walmart.....MUST TRY!
Monique D.
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
i really love this product more than i thought i would. it is a lip moisterizer/exfoliater so it contains little beads that help remove dead skin on your lips. it has a little bit of a texture to it because of the exfoliation beads. it is also minty so it leaves your lips feeling fresh.
Nicol R.
Nicol R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it make my lips smooth, soft and when I apply my lip color it glides on smoothly.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA
I like this but it's not perfect. It is an exfoliate in a lipstick but the lipstick is too hard to leave any of the exfoliant on your lips. I do like the little lipgloss in the bottom of the tube. Tastes good and works ok.
Julianne L.
Julianne L.
Shockingly it works extremely well!! I will buy this again & recommend to clientsūüĎć
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is great for winter!!!! I naturally have lips that peel and crack during winter months - which does not look cute under my favorite shades of lipstick.
This exfoliator is exceptionally easy to use - just rub it across your lips in a circular motion & wipe off any access sugary bits when you are done. So simple!
The smell and taste are also a positive - it's like a yummy brown sugar/coco butter smell.
I would definitely recommend trying this if you have peeling/dry lips & want your lipsticks/stain/gloss to look superb. :)
Julia N.
Julia N.
Stratford, CT
I just received this in my e.l.f box box today and it works amazing! I used the mint one and not only does it taste great but it works instantly.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?