5 colors available

How to use:

MAria p.
MAria p.
Saint Ann, MO
I been using e.l.f. lip exfoliator for over a year now and I can feel that there was a big difference on my lips. It became smooth. I usually use it before applying lipstick.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
This was my favorite elf product I received. With the cold weather this product came in handy. I love that the scent is mint and it does not smell bad. It exfoliated my lips well all and is a lot better than the more expensive brand lip exfoliating products I've tried. It took off of my dry skin and made my lips smooth. Perfect for the cold weather or for those who wear a lot of matte or drying lipsticks. I would recommend this and I've seen it around often!

Melody Lauren M.
Melody Lauren M.
Bowling green, KY
Recommend this to anyone who wears lipstick because it helps your lips smooth out before applying a lip product.
Eva C.
Eva C.
This was actually my first time ever using this product. It is kind of grainy feeling. Almost like a soft Smooth sanpaper gently removing dead skin. It moisturizes and leaves your lips plump and beautiful.
Eva T.
Eva T.
Norman, OK
This is the best lip exfoliator I've tried. It does a great job and the moisturizing oils in the stick keep it from getting too harsh on your lips. I've actually found this more effective than sugar scrubs because it is easier to control where the product goes. I recommend it - and at this low price point, you really don't have anything to lose by trying it!
Helen Z.
Helen Z.
Germantown, TN
I love this lip exfoliator. This is actually the first lip exfoliator I have ever used and I think its amazing. I got this in the e.l.f. voxbox and Its so convenient to use. There are exfoliant beads that you can scrub in circles on your lips that exfoliates them really well. I used it before applying my matte lipstick and it worked perfectly. I definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Love this lip exfoliator! Especially right now when the weather is so dry and my lips are chapped and cracked. Perfect product to keep my lips healthy!
Marta G.
Marta G.
Winter time in Philadelphia is really rough on my lips especially since I love using matte lipsticks but the E.l.f lip exfoliator is everything I needed! When you apply it you feel a sandy texture (which to me meant it would work) then you just rub it in a circle motion then wash it off and that's it, all the dead skin is off! It's amazing and inexpensive so I do recommend this to everyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks. (I just want to say thank you to Influenster for introducing me to this amazing product)
Tina G.
Tina G.
This is the best! I love how u don't need to get you fingers dirty and get product inside you nails. I can't go a day without use this. Plus it's only $3 at my local target !!!
georgianne P.
georgianne P.
This is my favorite thing in the elf box. I use it just about every day and have bought one to keep at my desk at work. I've bought fancy ones at Sephora but will be using this one from now on. While it does not hold together as well as the Stila one I love, the price makes it totally worth it.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?