5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Charis A.
Charis A.
At first using this it just felt like I was rubbing plastic and then boom! It kicked in and started exfoliating my lips! It's works and smells great! My lips are smooth now!
Sally S.
Sally S.
Columbia, SC
I never thought I would ever use something like this. It is incredibly awesome. My lips have also never been more smooth. It helps my lipstick look better and it has a minty taste so that is great! I would let all my friends try this!
Leighton S.
Leighton S.
Royston, GA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product probably seems a little ridiculous, but it creates a silky smooth surface for applying lipsticks and glosses! Http://Thatfreespiritedblog.WordPress.com
Ivey A.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I've never used a lip exfoliator before, but I liked this a lot! After applying this, my lips felt so smooth and free of dead skin! I applied lipstick afterwards and it went on so smooth! I was very impressed. I received this product free from Influenster in my latest VoxBox.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
This exfoliator worked great for my lips. It smelled minty and had a nice texture like sugar. It was easy to apply thanks to be in a lipstick form and it was easy to rub off after using. My lips were definitely softer and it helped improve the longevity of my lip color and also prevented that cracking look.
shamira d.
shamira d.
I always wanted to try out elf's Lip Exfoliator and when I got this in my elf voxbox, I was really happy. It really does help to remove the dead skin from your lips and makes it soft again. A great little tool especially in the winter when lips tend to chap really fast.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kearney, NE
Leaves an interesting feeling on my lips! Not bad for what the price would be! I got for free
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Longmont, CO
This product works well for taking off dead skin, it definitely also smells wonderfully and has a nice taste to it if accidentally licked. I usually put Vaseline on my lips then use the exfoliated for easier application.
Amanda  G.
Amanda G.
Hampton, VA
Works great and is pretty tasty gently exfoliates lips for perfect application of your lip stick or lip cream I received this as part of my elf vox box and it met my expectations and then some!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Sometimes I feel like this is working and sometimes I don't. Either way, it leaves your lips feeling soft.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?