BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I was really disappointed in this product. It does not exfoliate well and has a very dry consistency. I prefer exfoliant a that I can rub between my lips but this exfoliates while you apply it like a lipstick. Not a big fan of this.
Fabiola H.
This exfoliator is the best I had try so far, is so gentle and it taste absolutely delicious!! Definetely a must in your weekly routine. As a plus! Is affordable and very easy to find everywhere.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Works pretty well, helps get rid of the dead skin and makes lips plump. I have used better lip scrubs but the price makes it worth it! The mint one is even better it leaves my lips nice and soft!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I like this but i recommend using it ONLY when you need it. If you use it when your lips aren't dry, it can actually irritate them, at least it did for me. I like the minty flavor and how natural the ingredients in this product are. I recommend it for winter time.
Aileen T.
Love it! It really works, its definitely a must have and something to carry around in your bag! It removes all the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth. The taste is a bit odd but nothing too crazy. Will be repurchasing this after I'm finished with the one I own!
Jessica L.
Fullerton, CA
I recently received this complimentary for reviewing purposes however I have used it many times before. It is one of my favorites because it is so easy to use in comparison to other lip scrubs. Definitely worth trying.
Kailen S.
Yorktown , VA
This works awesome! And it tastes good lol. It's really refreshing and gets all the dead skin off your lips. Great to use right before matte lip stick! Easy to apply and I highly recommend this product
Meagan H.
Beaverton, OR
I like this product a lot! It's a little tough at first but once it warms up on your lips it's very effective. It does the job. Make sure you keep it in a room temperature area or cooler area because it does tend to melt. Other than that it tastes great too!
rayleen m.
El Monte, CA
i did not like it at all! it did not exfloiate my lips at all.. it burned my lips as if i had cinnimon on them. i do not reccomend it to anyone! iwould maybe try another flavor of lip exfloiator.
Jordan H.
Received this for free from influenster to review. I think this gets the job done and definitely leaves your lips feeling extra moisturized. My lipstick glides on so smooth and doesn't stick to what would be dry patches
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?