5 colors available

How to use:

Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
I received this product in a voxbox. I loved it! The mint flavor is awesome and your lips feel incredible afterwards. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized
Mar S.
Mar S.
Yuma , AZ
I was going to buy the elf exfoliator but I did not have to because I received it on the influenster voxbox! I was so exited to try it and yes I loved it. It made my lips so soft and it feels so fresh.
Fabiana F.
Fabiana F.
Coral Gables , FL
Tiene una textura suave muy agradable como si pasaras azúcar por tus labios, me gusta el color su empaque y el resultado es lo mejor labios suaves y renovados.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Wycombe, PA
This is my first time trying a lip exfoliator and I love it! You just rub it on your lips and it takes the dead skin away leaving them perfectly soft! Just use some chapstick after and you're set! It looks but but goes on clear and has a really nice minty smell! I would definitely recommend this product
Christen H.
Christen H.
North Miami, FL
I have been so hesitant with this product for some reason. I felt like a lipstick type exfoliador just wouldn't get the job done for my extremely dry lips. BUT this totally exceeded my expectations. Exfoliates perfectly, wipe it of and vowala!
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Marietta, GA
I used this after having on a liquid lip all day, and it was so great! The mint flavor is super yummy, and the sugar in it got all the dead skin off of my lips. They felt so soft! I got this for free but I'll be purchasing!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
Great exfoliation! Seemed like it did dry out after a few uses. but all and all great.
Kaye A.
Kaye A.
Memphis, TN
Absolutely love this lip scrub! For a long time I have used the original one (which is very course and chunky) I really never like the textured of the that one! But the mint one I received is fabulous! It's a much thinner texture and I feel like it really gets all the dead skin off your lips. I even use it on my 7 yr old son because his lips always peel in the winter and this has helped!
Angel E.
Angel E.
Cordova, TN
I love elf products and I especially love this exfoliator. My lips get really dry and cracked and this helps so much! I also, weirdly, like the way it smells/tastes. You can't beat the price on such an awesome product. I definitely recommend it!
Amy Z.
Amy Z.
Amazing lip exfoliation for its price and very useful especially in the winter when dry, chapped lips is something to fight off.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?