BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Danielle S.
Dover, DE
Probably my favorite lip exfoliator. It comes in a super convenient stick form unlike most lip scrubs and smells amazing. It's super easy to use and tastes great too. For the price you truly can not beat it !
Maya J.
I'm used to using the $20 hanalei line of lip exfoliator and treatment and the e.l.f. lip exfoliator left my lips feeling just as great! For only $3 this left my lips exceptionally silky and smooth.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I recieved the mint flavor one in my vox box, tried it and actual left my lips so smooth. They tend to get a bit dry during the cold months. Not a fan if mint anything but this was pretty cool!
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
This product is a win. It's so easy and convenient. The sent is nice and leaves lips super soft. Only thing I'd add is since it is a wipe off product make the exfoliating element not dissolvable.
Anna S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is a must have for me. I always have peeling lips, no matter what season it is. This exfoliates well, moisturizes even better, and tastes delicious! I use it everyday, so I go through it quickly. Love the price. Miles better than my $20 Rodan + Fields lip exfoliator.
Berucka C.
Im obsessed with this! When I first tried it I wasn't sure how it would work! It feels great and the doesn't have a nasty taste or feel ! Definitely loved this ! I would buy this again for sure !
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I have to say this is one product i absolutely love ! i have never really tired many differnt exfoliates but i tried this one and fell in love ! it is affordable and last long i would recommend this to anyone who is trying new things. I would but this more than once !
Maegan D.
AMAZING!! this lip scrub is life changing! I use it almost everyday and it's so good at scrubbing off dead skin and making your lips so soft! And it even taste good too! I will keep buying this forever!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
My lips get cry dry during fall/winter season and this has helped so much since I've gotten it, the lip gloss attached to the bottom has a nice cooling sensation and keep my lips very hydrated!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This product is amazing I got it off the voxbox! It was truly amazing and it got rid of my dead skin on my lips.i use it every single night now ! It makes for an even application of liquid lipstick the next day!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?