5 colors available

How to use:

MAria p.
MAria p.
Saint Ann, MO
I been using e.l.f. lip exfoliator for over a year now and I can feel that there was a big difference on my lips. It became smooth. I usually use it before applying lipstick.
Melody Lauren M.
Melody Lauren M.
Bowling green, KY
Recommend this to anyone who wears lipstick because it helps your lips smooth out before applying a lip product.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
This was my favorite elf product I received. With the cold weather this product came in handy. I love that the scent is mint and it does not smell bad. It exfoliated my lips well all and is a lot better than the more expensive brand lip exfoliating products I've tried. It took off of my dry skin and made my lips smooth. Perfect for the cold weather or for those who wear a lot of matte or drying lipsticks. I would recommend this and I've seen it around often!

Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Love this! It works great for removing dead skin from your lips and making them super soft. It doesn't smell or taste bad either. Just make sure you use a very moisturizing chapstick right after you use this.
Tanisha P.
Tanisha P.
Love this!! Exfoliates just how I like and is moisturizing too! The value is great I love that it's easy application just like a lipstick. It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy this and recommend it!
Ali S.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved this product and will likely continue to buy it for personal use in the future. I like the convenience of it being in a lipstick form. I find it less messy than the pot style ones. I loved the mint flavor and really want to try the cherry tart one. I use it before applying any liquid lipsticks so that the lipstick lasts longer and doesn't get too dry. It's only $3.00 on its own or right now you can get holiday gift sets that include lipstick/gloss/liner at Target ranging $5-$10. Great gifts!
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll admit i am very bad at remembering to exfoliate my lips [heck i even didn't know you had to exfoliate them .. oops] but either way, this is amazing! I got the mint one and it works wonders.. i love how it takes off your "dead" skin and it works amazing!
Marta G.
Marta G.
Winter time in Philadelphia is really rough on my lips especially since I love using matte lipsticks but the E.l.f lip exfoliator is everything I needed! When you apply it you feel a sandy texture (which to me meant it would work) then you just rub it in a circle motion then wash it off and that's it, all the dead skin is off! It's amazing and inexpensive so I do recommend this to everyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks. (I just want to say thank you to Influenster for introducing me to this amazing product)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Chagrin Falls , OH
Love this lip exfoliator! Especially right now when the weather is so dry and my lips are chapped and cracked. Perfect product to keep my lips healthy!
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
I have it in the scent mint. It smells really good. I like how it is in a lipstick shape, it makes it easy to apply. It has the perfect amount of exfoliation for a simple exfoliator. It is a good product
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?