BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I recieved the mint flavor one in my vox box, tried it and actual left my lips so smooth. They tend to get a bit dry during the cold months. Not a fan if mint anything but this was pretty cool!
Imani M.
Key west , FL
This Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator is the best in the Winter. When you have those dry and chappy lips, all you have to do is put this exfoliator own and keep going about your day. Its very chip and the packaging is easy and wonderful. I highly recommend this for anyone!!
Maegan D.
AMAZING!! this lip scrub is life changing! I use it almost everyday and it's so good at scrubbing off dead skin and making your lips so soft! And it even taste good too! I will keep buying this forever!
Vanessa G.
I was sent this in the Elf Influenster Box and it is probably my second favorite item. It made my lips so smooth so quickly. I wouldn't use it everyday but with winter coming up it's a good item to have.
Autumn H.
This is a good product and I feel like it last a long time! It makes your lips so soft afterward and there is no issue with applying this product. The plus of this is it is inexpensive and you can get it at places like Walmart!
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Great product! I found it to be very helpful for removing the top layer of skin, and moisturizing the lip, although you will want to apply some sort of moisture to your lips after using this product, as it exposes your lips.
Cailyn H.
Greenville, SC
Love this lip exfoliator!! My mom bought it for me the other day to try and I fell in love! I use it before I put on lipstick as well as after I wash my face at night! Love it! Highly recommend!
Casey B.
Hawthorne, CA
My favorite product! I love how it takes off all of my dried skin from my lips which makes my lipsticks look amazing! I received this product for testing purposes from influenster and elf cosmetics but the words are my own
Kaylin P.
Warren, PA
I love the elf lip exfoliator. It makes your lips so smooth and makes lip products go on so much easier. Elf is such a great, beyond adorable brand that I don't think gets nearly enough hype. So easy to use and I will definitely repurchase.
JoJo A.
Pico Rivera, CA
Bought the lip set for Xmas and was missing the lipstick, but the exfoliator was nice. I really liked how it left my lips so smooth now only of I could get my hands on the moisturizing lipstick.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?