5 colors available

How to use:

Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Smithfield , UT
This product is amazing. I didn't know that I could get dead skin on my lips and this lipstick takes it right off making my lips feel so much softer and cleaner! Even my boyfriend loved this "lipstick."
Angel E.
Angel E.
Cordova, TN
I love elf products and I especially love this exfoliator. My lips get really dry and cracked and this helps so much! I also, weirdly, like the way it smells/tastes. You can't beat the price on such an awesome product. I definitely recommend it!
Nora L.
Nora L.
I've never really have tried a lip exfoliator until I received one of these in my Elf box, and I've been really missing out. My lips are constantly chapped and this helps smooth out my lips. I love to use it before putting on a matte lipstick so my lips look flawless all day!
Sabia M.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I really love this. It really works my lips felt so soft after exfoliating. When i used my matte lipstick my kips did not look chapped at all. Its inexpensive and easy to use. Highly recommend.
Melina A.
Melina A.
Galena Park, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love this exfoliating lipstick it helps me a lot since my lips are always dry I just exfoliate and apply my lipstick and makeup lips look soft
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Costa mesa, CA
I received the mint exfoliator and I love it. Makes me lips smooth and soft and lasts like that for a few days. Very sleek packageing. Really wnjoy this product.
Alanna R.
Alanna R.
Columbus, GA
Great quality for the price. It has a subtle exfoliant and makes my lips feel great
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
I'm giving this product 5 stars because I have never used a better lip exfoliator! I received this product in a VoxBox for review. The product is from an affordable brand and has great packaging! Most products like this come in small pots and are so messy! Love and recommend this!
Madison A.
Madison A.
KIRKLAND, WA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I received the mint variation of this product and honestly I did't know I even needed this product before I received it!

I don't get chapped lips often so I don't have much use for it in that sense BUT I do love a bold red lip and this helps to get off that stubborn day after lipstick like a charm!!

Would recommend forsure!!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Charleston , SC
I love to use this product during the winter when my lips get dry. It removes dead skin and enhances blood flow to your lips. I love how it is in a lip stick tube and blends in with my other products. I highly recommend this product for people who constantly have dry lips.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?