BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Emi M.
Emi M.
Antioch, TN
I received one of these in the complimentary vox box! I tried it and love it. It's December and as soon as it gets dry my lips get really rough.
I love wearing lipsticks so keeping my lips smooth is very important.
This exfoliater is gentle, and does the job very well!
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I first tried the lip exfoliator in the e.l.f voxbox that I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I honestly didn't expect much from it at first but as soon as I put it on, I knew that this would be a repurchase. It does an AMAZING job at exfoliating the lips and leaves them feeling so smooth. I've already decided that I'm going to go out and purchase the new flavors and scents of the lip exfoliators!
Susan H.
Susan H.
east amherst, ny
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized especially through these winter months.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I got this product for free in my latest vox box and it's awesome! The first time I used it, I didn't like it because my lips didn't feel quite right the next day. But, it's winter, so they were dry again a few days later so I gave this exfoliater another try. IT was way better the second time, and now I use it every couple of days to help keep my lips hydrated! #contest
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
I was honestly skeptical of how well this could work for just $3, but elf has a way of consistently surprising me for the better so I gave it a shot. I got the mint flavor as I liked the color and scent, but I assume the quality of the exfoliator is the same whatever your scent preference. I also absolutely love the packaging! I think it's genius, and makes the exfoliator so much easier to apply; it also definitely helps to cut down on the mess of having to deal with a lip exfoliator that's in a jar. I typically use during my nightly skin care routine once ever few nights and then use Vaseline to keep my lips moisturized over night. I find the effects last for a few days, which is impressive for my often-chapped lips in general but especially in the colder/windier months. Definitely a winter must have!
Quinteria h.
Quinteria h.
Covington, GA
1st so happy that i received this voxbox and congrats to the other women that received this awesome voxbox, this has to be my fav thing about receiving this box because my lips would peel often out of no where and since ive used this i havent had any peeling and its a lovely mint smell to it -mintexofliationbalm-
Nesreen S.
Nesreen S.
Ive only used it once but it really did exfoliate my lips. It smells good and keeps your lips hydrated afterwards. Really cant beat elf's quality and price
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Really one of the best priced and best tasting lip scrubs. I find other ones tasting horrible and leaving my lips stained with the taste. It's really a great scrub. Really recommend for a cheap but great working scrub
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.
I'm always out looking for a good lip scrub/exfoliator and I really thought nothing could come as close as the Lush Lip Scrubs but e.l.f. really hit the nail on the head with this exfoliator. The mint sent makes it even better.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
My first time using a lip exfoliator, I didn't know they existed! It goes on fairly easily and wipes off easily. It does leave behind a bit of a mint taste- which is not my favorite. Glad I got it in a influenster VoxBox to try!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?