BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sabrina R.
I am obsessed! So easy to quickly apply and it's so affordable! Even if you go through these quickly, you can stock up!
Audriana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Firstly, I love the smell of my exfoliator. It is a soft mint! Seconsly, it is incredibly soft. The texture of the exfoliation doesn't feel like it's tearing your lips skin. Yet, it still takes off the dead skin with ease. Highly recommended daily this product. This product was sent to me for free by Influenster for testing purposes only. They had no influence on my review of the product.
Gabrielle C.
Gibbstown, NJ
I absolutely love this product! I received it in a voxbox as a sample from influenester. I looked up the pricing and it is definitely reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product; it does a great job exfoliating, and leaves lips feeling soft and smooth. I have other lip exfoliators from lush, and I definitely prefer my e.l.f. Exfoliator over them. I think it being in lipstick form helps exfoliate better, rather than applying the product with your finger. Definitely one of my favorite products.
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lil exfoliator kicks ass.it exfoliate my lips without drying it out. Once i dry it off my lips is soft and kissable
Paige B.
Lancaster, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lip exfoliate. This was the first time trying this kind of product out and I can't believe how smooth it left my skin. I definitely plan on paying for this when I eventually run out!
claudia c.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es super bueno y gentil con los labios necesito ir a comprar otro ademas es economico cuesta 3 dlls
Breann K.
Ravenwood, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a pretty good product. I use this more in the winter when my lips get extremely dry and cracked. It takes off all the dead skin and makes my lips so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend. I would also leave a sort of warning, be careful using it because if your not careful you can tear up your lips
Erin G.
I absolutely love this exfoliator! I use this at least twice a day, sometimes even more because my lips get so dry in the winter. It makes my lips feel so soft and I can't go a day withou it!
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really enjoy using this every night as i have lips that flake a lot. for 3 dollars i am very impressed. sometimes it falls apart a little and i have to use my finger but it is usually a really sturdy stick
Daniele D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been searching for the perfect lip exfoliator...and this is it! I read the reviews, and everyone is dead on. I use it every other day; although, you can probably use it daily. It really helps to keep the dead skin off and keep your lips feeling super soft. It helped to heal my super chapped lips. It isn't too rough. The high point, it is only 3$!! Soo cheap and very effective. I don't know how I've gone this long without it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?