5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I love this lip scrub! Since fall is here and winter will be here soon, it's a great way to keep your lips exfoliated and looking great for darker lipsticks! It is inexpensive (About $3 at Target), does it's job, and I love that it is in a lipstick tube so I don't have to get it on my fingers!
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
This lip exfoliater is so easy to use and I really appreciate e.l.f. designing this the way they did. It's not too rough on the lips and it really helps to get the dead skin off. I get really dry skin during the winter time and this little item has definitely become a necessity for me to have.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a really great lip scrub! It's not too harsh but it does get off the dead skin on your lips. It has a really pleasant smell and it's only $3 so you really can't beat it. The packaging is great the way they made it like a lipstick it makes it really easy to use. I highly recommend this!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
new york, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Let's start off by saying this smells like a delicious sugar cookie. This product works! You simply put in on like lipstick and then wipe it off with a warm towel. I have dry skin and dry lips and this really helps to smooth out my lips. If you are looking for a lip exfoliator look no further!
Lynnrae G.
Lynnrae G.
I've never seen a lip exfoliator like this so it was definitely fun to try since I got it in my elf Voxbox. I love the minty flavor and the exfoliation part is okay as well; It's not too harsh and not too messy. The bottom of the exfoliator pops off as well, giving a little bit of lip balm. ūüėČ
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
San Dimas, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I don't know if I go a bad batch of this product but it was too hard and I felt like I was hurting my lips trying to apply this rather than exfoliate:/ I gave it two stars because it looked like it really had potential and looks cool. I'm hoping to try it again one day if the formula changes.
LaTasha B.
LaTasha B.
I have purchased some expensive lip exfoliating products but this right here is always my go to. The ingredients aren't too harsh for my skin and the price is great as most ELF products are. I think that this exfoliator makes my lips look fuller after use as well. It smells like brown sugar.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love elf products, they're not expensive and have great quality! This lip exfoliator is def. one of my favorites! It gets the job done and leaves your lips feeling soft. Of course, make sure you thoroughly wipe it off and apply Chapstick afterwards. I would totally buy this product again!
Amber M.
Amber M.
This product is the best! It's the product that I never knew I needed. My lips get so chapped and dry which makes them get flaky. This product helps me exfoliate them and make them smooth and soft. The mint flavor is also a nice touch! This is a hidden gem that everyone needs to know about!
Marielle E.
Marielle E.
Hanahan, SC
Awesome! Reminds me of the Tarte lip exfoliator but for a fraction of the price! I would recommend this product if you're an avid user of liquid lipsticks. It helps to exfoliate before putting them on for a smoother application and then when removing to ensure that your lips aren't stained.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?