5 colors available

How to use:

Teion S.
Teion S.
Springdale, AR
I loved this! I got in free from Influenster in my e.l.f. voxbox, but that doesn't alter my opinion. I received the mint exfoliator which left a nice refreshing smell and really did scrub my lips smooth. Wouldn't suggest using this every day, because it leaves your lips a little numb after each use.
Emery S.
Emery S.
Bedford, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is really only good the first few uses. After you use it a few times, it gets way too rough. Not to mention it tastes horrible when you get the little crystals in your mouth. You're better off using a regular lip exfoliator, not in a lipstick shape. And one with better taste, too. Yuck.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Interesting product, like nothing I had ever used before! I used it before I went to bed, directions were very easy to follow, and I woke up with lips feeling softer for sure! You definitely want to use a chapstick of lip balm after cause it can leave you feeling dry, but I really like this product!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This Exfoliator is sweet, and leaves your lips smooth, and clean of dead skin. I recommend to always exfoliate before putting on any type of matte lip color. Matte tends to dry out the lips, so exfoliate and apply a chap-stick after and your lips will be as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I finally found this product in stock at my local Target and snagged it, needing a good and affordable lip exfoliator. It's perfect! Gets the job done (with no mess) and leaves a smooth canvas before applying lipstick. It's also fun to lick off the excess sugar! Definitely give this product a try!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Westland , MI
I have the mint exfoliator and it smells amazing. It really helps to get the dry skin off and leaves my lips feeling nice and smooth for lipstick application. It's super easy to use and I would definitely recommend it. I received this product for free from elf cosmetics in my influenster vox box.
Lor A.
Lor A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this thing. So simple, lasts so long, has a nice vanilla-y scent, and keeps my lips from being chapped even in the Chicago winters! (Mind you, you gotta moisturize them with some Blistex or something afterward..) Even once every 2-3 days seems to be enough in winter, less in warmer months.
Falisity N.
Falisity N.
Monroe , MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is probably one of my favorite products ever for my lips! I use it morning and night and it keeps my lips smooth. The packaging is very sleek and nice it helps exfoliate my lips and it's also kind of like a Chapstick because after you wipe off the sugar scrub it leaves your lips moisturized!
Katrice A.
Katrice A.
College Park, GA
This product does make your lips really soft and helps peel the dead skin from it. What I don't really like about it is that, when I use it the sugar crumbles and stays on my lip. The product also has so much sugar that the cream mixed into it is barely applied to my lips. Awesome product though
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Winchester, VA
I purchased this product for myself and I am highly impressed with it. After my first use it felt a difference in the smoothness of my lips. It's rough enough to exfoliate but not too harsh. I also use it on my son in the winter months when his lips get dry. Great product I will continue to use.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?