BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Courtney S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Review for: Sweet Cheery more...
I had tried these way back when there were only the 2 "flavors" and I did not like them at all. I waited a few years and I read reviews that E.L.F. improved the formula so I went back out and bought the Sweet Cherry one. I love the shape of this product so many lip scrubs are in jars and require you to get your fingers all sticky. I like how this is shaped like a lipstick and does not require you to place the product on yourself. These last a while too. I do suggest wearing any balm before using this just because it can be a little rough on the lips.
Hannah B.
Morehead, KY
I've been searching for a good lip exfoliator for what seems like a lifetime and I can honestly say that this one is the best, hands down. It takes no time at all to scrub away any rough patches and it creates a soft, smooth base for my lipstick. I can't recommend it enough! Its definitely a must-have and its super affordable, too!

I received mine complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own!
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
I have always had to deal with my lips split or dry and when I applied my lipstick looked horrible. But using this exfoliation on my lips at night before bed and once during the day I can see the big difference, my lips are now softer and look amazing. By the way, I use the mint maniac and I love it. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
I finally found this after searching for a similar product for ages, and it didn't disappoint. Its granules smooth lips while the balm moisturizes and fights dryness. This reminds me a lot of The Body Shop's old Lip Scuff exfoliate, but this is cheaper and more effective. The best part is that the granules and balm are in lipstick bullet form, so you can apply and wipe away with our getting your fingers involved. Win!
Christian H.
San Pablo, CA
I really enjoy this product. It is gentle and does not irritate my skin like some exfoliating products do. It has enough scrubbing action to actually be effective. After multiple uses it still holds it's shape well. I have it in the cherry tart flavor which is quite nice and it rubs away easily.
It is a great first step before putting on a more drying lip color or a good way to end your night when removing makeup to keep that pout perfect.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Love the elf lip exfoliators. I got the mint one in a vox box for test purposes by I owned the original one already. I personally love the original more than the mint one because the original one has thicker pieces than the new ones. I like the rougher feel the bigger chunks give you but if you personally don't like that then then new flavored will be perfect for you because those are more of a micro feel.
Lana R.
I love the scent of this and how easy it is to apply. It is also much more sanitary than traditional lip scrubs because you don't have to stick your finger in a pot thank goodness! The mint feels nice and tingly on the lips too. The downside is that I don't think that there are any long lasting improvements I've seen in my lips in terms of dryness, but it is a good way to prep before Liquid Lipstick.
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
This is an absolute must-have for my makeup and skincare routine! I use this morning and night when my lips are kinda gross. In the morning, I splash my mouth with warm water and scrub it with the exfoliator, wiping it off and follow up with my Vaseline Lip Therapy (original if I plan on using a different lip product after or the rose lip if I am going more casual). It already has jojoba oil to keep my lips extra moisturized. After all that, my lips are super smooth and supple. My fiance raves about the end result. I love this product and the price tag.
Nelyabith B.
This lip exfoliator doesn’t dry out the lips and is sweet to the taste. As with any scrub and even the gentlest of exfoliators, it’s best to use it sparingly as needed. Leave my skin with a sugary sweet and smoothing sensation. Infused with vitamin E, shea butter, avocado, grape and jojoba oil to nourish and protect. This product is one of their best. I received this producto complimentary for testing purpose.
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have terrible chap, dry lips which makes putting on lipstick a sore. Someone told me to try exfoliating. All I kept finding were pots which I don't like using since I have to stick my finger in them and they are pretty pricey.
I found out ELF has one in a tube and I thought for 3 bucks why not.
I love the smell of this guy. The clear is showing as clear. It smells like cookies. It was simple to get put on once y ou got passed the protective coating. I would just rub in a circle motion and wipe away. I highly recommend this one!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?