BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Arantza Z.
I received this product in the elf voxbox. It is the first time I had hear about a lip exfoliator and I really like what it does! It leaves my lips extremely soft! I got the MInt one, so I know that one is not the harsh one. I would recommend it if you want soft lips !
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this exfoliator! I ordered it from the ELF website and am very impressed. It's perfect to apply before liquid lipstick or any other drying products you might use. VERY exfoliating and the packaging is compact and expensive looking. Definitely buying this again.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Louis, MO
I received this lip exfoliator in the E.LF. Voxbox. The only reason this only has four stars is because I am weird with textures. It has kind of a sandy texture. However, it works great and my lips felt very exfoliated. The taste is okay. I would recommend for others.
isabel r.
Milwaukee, WI
So far I am loving this lip exfoliator and especially because it is mint. Its is a good value for this products and have seen the difference in how smooth my lips have become. The packaging is nice and appealing and I would buy this product and recommend it to others.
Madison E.
Butler, PA
I actually really like this lip scrub as does my sister! The winter time is a perfect time for me to use products like these b/c i am always moisturizing so sometimes my lips get a little weird feeling. It was my first time using this product and i would recommend it!
Mercy K.
Bryan, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have such dry lips and they are constantly peeling and I love this product! The packaging almost reminds me of Nars! I love that it's not a liquid! I got mine at Walmart and I believe it was under $5 as well! Definitely recommend if you like to exfoliate your lips!
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City , OK
I have tried so many lip exfoliators and this e.l.f. cosmetics one is by far the best! When my lips are really dry I always go reach for this and it leaves my lips feeling so soft! It also smells really good! It has a really good price point for such a great product!
Kaitlyn O.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliator works wonders! It has granulated sugar in it which helps to smooth, soften and plump your lips. The lipstick that comes in this set is super hydrating and has a light formula, it allows you to layer for a richer look without being to over bearing.
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
So this stuff is awesome! It smells great and my lips have never been softer. I've never used a lip exfoliater before, but now I think I'm hooked! My husband even noticed how much softer my lips felt! This is a must have for all seasons y'all, bust especially winter!
Rose D.
I've always wanted a lip exfoliated or and I'm so glad I received this in my box because this product is amazing. It smells great, it's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend to others. I received this for free and all opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?