BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
I loved the way it made my lips feel afterwards. I used this on my husbands lips also.
It's a really good product for a great price so glad I got to try this for free in my vox box for my honest review.
Karli M.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Worked amazingly. Smells fantastic. Gets rid of unwanted dead skin. And leaves your lips feeling soft. Chapstick glides right on after. Can't go wrong with this product for the price! Try it! I will continue to purchase this.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
I was honestly skeptical of how well this could work for just $3, but elf has a way of consistently surprising me for the better so I gave it a shot. I got the mint flavor as I liked the color and scent, but I assume the quality of the exfoliator is the same whatever your scent preference. I also absolutely love the packaging! I think it's genius, and makes the exfoliator so much easier to apply; it also definitely helps to cut down on the mess of having to deal with a lip exfoliator that's in a jar. I typically use during my nightly skin care routine once ever few nights and then use Vaseline to keep my lips moisturized over night. I find the effects last for a few days, which is impressive for my often-chapped lips in general but especially in the colder/windier months. Definitely a winter must have!
Emi M.
Emi M.
Antioch, TN
I received one of these in the complimentary vox box! I tried it and love it. It's December and as soon as it gets dry my lips get really rough.
I love wearing lipsticks so keeping my lips smooth is very important.
This exfoliater is gentle, and does the job very well!
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I first tried the lip exfoliator in the e.l.f voxbox that I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I honestly didn't expect much from it at first but as soon as I put it on, I knew that this would be a repurchase. It does an AMAZING job at exfoliating the lips and leaves them feeling so smooth. I've already decided that I'm going to go out and purchase the new flavors and scents of the lip exfoliators!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I am actually very impressed with this exfoliator. It smells wonderful (I received Mint Maniac) and it works really well to exfoliate. I would definitely purchase these in the future. I received this product free from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I got this product for free in my latest vox box and it's awesome! The first time I used it, I didn't like it because my lips didn't feel quite right the next day. But, it's winter, so they were dry again a few days later so I gave this exfoliater another try. IT was way better the second time, and now I use it every couple of days to help keep my lips hydrated! #contest
Katy K.
Katy K.
Chico, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
My best friend got me this for my birthday this past year, and I used it for the first time. I found the lip exfoliator so easy to use as it is shaped like a lipstick and the lipstick was also so easy to use. It left my lips feeling so soft and looking fabulous, I would recommend it to everyone!
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
OMG elf's lip exfoliators are LIFE!!! I don't know what I'd do without mine. I use to swear by their original one, but now they came out with mint, cherry, coconut, etc. I looove my mint exfoliator. It leaves my lips super soft and tingly from the cooling mint. Anyway, this kit is awesome because you get to try the matte lip color too. These are also great and come in so many different shades. My faves are Praline and Tea Rose. They very long lasting, too!
Jess A.
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
I've never tried anything like this before, but I really love this lip exfoliate! I always use it before putting on lip balm and lipstick, and it makes a huge difference in smoothing out my lips! Plus, it's a great value! Highly recommend!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?