BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

ashli m.
Atlanta, GA
Im making my boyfriend use it too >:)

I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Courtney A.
This was the best thing that I have ever used.. it made my lips very smooth and where they looked a lot sexier than without the exfoliated. Kept my lip stick longer lasting also!!! I'd totally buy it again. :)
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
I use exfoliator a a lot so I only gave it a 3 star rating because I did like that it came in a lipstick form, and that it was minty, but what I don't like about it is that it isn't as strong to really exfoliate your lips properly.
Autumn H.
This is a good product and I feel like it last a long time! It makes your lips so soft afterward and there is no issue with applying this product. The plus of this is it is inexpensive and you can get it at places like Walmart!
Vanessa G.
I was sent this in the Elf Influenster Box and it is probably my second favorite item. It made my lips so smooth so quickly. I wouldn't use it everyday but with winter coming up it's a good item to have.
Cailyn H.
Greenville, SC
Love this lip exfoliator!! My mom bought it for me the other day to try and I fell in love! I use it before I put on lipstick as well as after I wash my face at night! Love it! Highly recommend!
Pricilla A.
I had actually never tried this product before and I was very very happy after first trying it out! It leaves my lips feeling very soft! I will totally continue purchasing this product alot more times!
Amanda F.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I can not believe how much I loved this! I use eos religiously for my lips but this gave it a run for its money. My lips felt so soft after I used it! I Highly recommend it! Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because after a week it fell out of the tube. Otherwise I love it.
Melissa B.
Castro Valley, CA
I wasn't a fan of this product. I liked the packaging and the way it smells however I feel like over exfoliated my lips and actually cracked my lips, even after I moisturized. It took me about a week to get my lips back to normal :(
Kaylin P.
Warren, PA
I love the elf lip exfoliator. It makes your lips so smooth and makes lip products go on so much easier. Elf is such a great, beyond adorable brand that I don't think gets nearly enough hype. So easy to use and I will definitely repurchase.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?