5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Love this thing! Admittedly I'm new to lip exfoliating, but I think this does a great job! My lips feel so smooth and hydrated now! The particles are so small and dissolve quickly. Not a huge fan of the mint taste/flavor but I rinse my lips after I use it (then follow up with a coconut oil lip balm), so it's not a huge deal to me! For $3, you can't beat it!
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
I got this lip exfoliator in mint. The actual balm has the mint color, but it doesnt have the minty flavor. the price is great for $3 , and it's a very mil exfoliator. The lipstick shape is GREAT!!! instead of the lip scrub, and it's very easy to apply.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Independence, MO
I have never seen a product like this before I received my voxbox. My lips seem to always have dry skin on them, so this was a great product for me! It's easy to apply, especially since it's basically like a tube of lipstick!
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
I like it and it works but I feel like I have to run hard to get it to come off in my lips and it drys out fast
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I'm in love with this stuff. I've used other lip exfoliators but I like this one the best. Great stuff, even better price!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This exfoliator is great for the price and a must have in winter months. It even tastes good, though im not sure if you should eat it or not! I've bought tons of these and they're worth it!
Kacey C.
Kacey C.
Saint Albans, WV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Tried this for the first time today and loveeeedddd it. It instantly made my lips soft and smooth. My lips still feel soft hours later.
Camila G.
Camila G.
Tested this product last night. Loved it! It made my lips feel super hydrated and smooth afterwards. I'll definitely purchase another after I finish the one I received in my elf cosmetics VoxBox! I recommend!
Lynelle N.
Lynelle N.
Anaheim, CA
I personally don't really like this. It didn't exfoliate my lips well. Even though it's super cheap I don't recommend it.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
I received this in the ELF Voxbox and I was a little skeptical at first. The one I received is the mint flavored one, which is okay. It doesn't really taste like mint, but I like it. It does a great job at scrubbing the dead skin off of your lips and helps to keep them hydrated.
I noticed the more I used this, the better my lips looked and felt.
I didn't press really hard on the tube but I did apply a little pressure and it felt sturdy the whole time.
It also left a sweet little refreshing aftertaste. A lovely investment for $3.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?