BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Elza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I've used it about twice a week since receiving it to try and it has kept my chapped winter lips smooth. Very good at removing dead skin.
Andrea F.
Conway SC
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Absolutely loved it I would most definitely repurchase. It wasn't patchy at all. Recommended it to a friend and she fell in love with it too. I swear by it.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love love this!! It makes my lips feel so good and not only that but after using it, it makes my lips look so much fuller! Definitely recommend!!
Tito G.
Long Beach CA
This is 100% my favorite lip exfoliater. I've tried many from different brands and this one seems to get the job done the best. It is also hydrating as well.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in a voxbox. I loved it! The mint flavor is awesome and your lips feel incredible afterwards. It leaves your lips feeling moisturized
KatieJo K.
Spearfish, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product! My lips feel amazing and plump after exfoliating them! I have tried other products but keep returning to this particular one!
lindi w.
Lafayette, CA
I expected more. Perhaps my lips are just super chapped. This exfoliator didn't really do much for my lips and it has an odd taste. so don't lick your lips!
Tiff W.
Hurricane, WV
For anyone that suffers from dry lips, this is a great buy! It does a great job at exfoliating the lips for a smooth base before applying other lip products.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator is great. I feel like its gets thr job done. I have really dried lips especially during the winter and i always lovr to exfoliate my lips
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip exfoliator.. it works great for me and it's also really cheap unlike other brands that charge twice as much and the product does the same thing
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?