BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Sonja D.
Sonja D.
I love this product! I used to buy my lip exfoliator from Avon, but they discontinued it. I am so happy I found this one! I use it every day before putting on my lip gloss or stain. my lips are soft and amazing and the price of the exfoliator is good. I hope this one doesn't disappear too!
Brittany  .
Brittany .
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have pretty sensitive skin (as I have aged it has gotten more so) and this is gentle enough for me to use, but works great!
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA
I have the mint exfoliator and this would be perfect for people who do not like to get their hands dirty. It is basically a sugar scrub with oil or chapstick or vaseline you can do at home. But I do like how its no mess and its ready to go when i need it. It can also be used on the go, real convenient and you cant bet the price. I recommend it.
Jaleith G.
Jaleith G.
Glastonbury, CT
Loved this in Mint Maniac! I was skeptical at first, but it went on and came off easily. The packaging was easy to open and it's sleek, so I would definitely buy it for a friend and know that it was presentable. My lips are soft and smooth in the dead of a New England winter. Love ūüėć
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Longwood , FL
I tried this not really thing about the fact that it was an exfoliator and was pleasantly surprised! I love that it is rough at first but turns into a super smooth chapstick like feel! And the fact that it's mint just adds to my love!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I was really surprised at how well this works! I'm a first time user and it was really cool. It's basically like a lipstick but you rub it on your lips like you're applying lipstick but it has tiny little exfoliating particles. It made my lips so nice a smooth! I'm very impressed and I highly recommend.
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Honestly, I got it at the right time my lips were peeling so bad, that I was starting to become irritated but when it arrived I immediately used it and it's great I would recommend this to anyone who has dead skin.
Abbie A.
Abbie A.
Brookhaven, GA
I absolutely love it! The cool mint flavor of it leaves your lips tingling - in a good way! I'd definitely buy it, but I appreciate Influenster letting me sample their product!
Rose K.
Rose K.
Amazing exfoliator! My lips feel so soft and smooth after just two uses of this exfoliator ! What a great product and I can't wait to share it with my friends and family
Liddie R.
Liddie R.
This is another product that I have been using for years. The first one that I have purchased with my own coins was the brown sugar lip exfoliator. I receive the mint one inside the vox box and I love it just as the same. It definitely get all of the dead skin off your lips and keep them feeling cool and soft.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?