5 colors available

Colbee J.
Colbee J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like this product. It gently exfoliates while simultaneously moisturizing! And it smells so good. The taste it leaves on your lips is very sweet like honey.
Pamela Z.
Pamela Z.
Rosemount, MN
Best exfoliater out there. Cannot beat the price. Feels like a high-end product but it's so affordable.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
This product works perfectly! It removes all of the dead skin on my lips while hydrating them and nourishing any dryness. I will definitely go buy another one once I run out. I received this product complimentary from e.l.f. and Influenster for testing purposes.
LoMare M.
LoMare M.
N Charleston, SC
This might be the first time I've ever used a lip exfoliated in my life...and I have to say it does WONDERS ladies! It totally made me lips feel so soothing and soft afterwards. I feel as if it could be used as a chapstick! 😂 And I also looooove anything and everything mint, so this was a great asset. If I ever find myself running out of this lovely product I will be buying again. Highly recommend!
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
On of my fav lip exfoliator. It gives my lips the baby lips I need to apply any matte lipstick.
Nyasia T.
Nyasia T.
Stratford, CT
Absolutely love ❤️ and the product is as though it was made with care it is just amazing and I love the packaging
Gail T.
Gail T.
Before i start, i have to start with stating that i recieved this item complimentary fron a VoxBox. I genuinely love this though. The ingeniusness of this actually blows my mind. Whenever I exfolitate my lips, I always hate wasting that little bit that I can't get on off my fingers and always hate using too much. This one works really well and looks just like a lipstick!!! Its so cute
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Love this thing! Admittedly I'm new to lip exfoliating, but I think this does a great job! My lips feel so smooth and hydrated now! The particles are so small and dissolve quickly. Not a huge fan of the mint taste/flavor but I rinse my lips after I use it (then follow up with a coconut oil lip balm), so it's not a huge deal to me! For $3, you can't beat it!
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
I got this lip exfoliator in mint. The actual balm has the mint color, but it doesnt have the minty flavor. the price is great for $3 , and it's a very mil exfoliator. The lipstick shape is GREAT!!! instead of the lip scrub, and it's very easy to apply.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Independence, MO
I have never seen a product like this before I received my voxbox. My lips seem to always have dry skin on them, so this was a great product for me! It's easy to apply, especially since it's basically like a tube of lipstick!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?