5 colors available

How to use:

Dillyn W.
Dillyn W.
Vestavia, AL
I absolutely love the elf lip exfoliator! I have been using this before I even received the VoxBox. It removes all the dry skin and helps keep my lipstick smooth and crack free. I would definitely recommend it!
Allison B.
Allison B.
This product saved my life after I forgot to wear chapstick and spent 13 hours in the cold! I've tried it prior to receiving it for free in a VoxBox, however, I had not tried the same "flavor". I received the mint flavor and I really like it! This is a product I will probably be purchasing again.

*Disclaimer: I received this product for free, however all opinions are my own.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
This lip exfoliator is great. I feel like its gets thr job done. I have really dried lips especially during the winter and i always lovr to exfoliate my lips
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Absolutely in LOVE with the minty one! It tastes amazing, is super easy to apply, and is not messy at all! It's more rough than in use to but that's because I'm use to apply a lot of pressure! This doesn't need that to get the job done!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Stanford, KY
I received this product for free through influenster and it really helps before putting on a matte lipstick or really any lipstick, it makes everything go on a lot smoother when all of the dry skin has been taken off.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Rochester, PA
I love this! I have the mint. It really does exfoliate the lips and leave them feeling smooth again. I would most definitely buy this product again for the future. I think it's best to use this before applying lipstick so it leave a nice smooth look on you!
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
When ur lips are dry cracks this worked for me I like the exfoliator removes dry nasty stuff leaves your lips soft
Yesenia F.
Yesenia F.
The product is amazing and wonderful. Once applied on your lips it leaves them feeling soft and moisturized. It has a minty smell that isnt so strong but a nice scent. The packaging is sleek and matte and has a nice look. Overall recommend it especially during this season.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Decatur, AL
ELF lip exfoliator has been amazing on my lips as we get into the winter months. takes the dry pieces of skin right off my lips.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Morrisville, NC
I had heard about this product and it was actually on my list of things to pick up! I have been loving liquid lipsticks and liners lately and sometimes they are kind of a bee to get off. As with the mask, I wanted to try something I could do in the shower that wouldn’t make a mess or irritate other parts of my face. The packaging of this is genius - it looks like a regular lipstick in a tube - and it has a lovely, cooling mint smell. It has worked great for me and is only $3!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?