BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
For $3 this is beyond amazing. My lips feel great after applying it. I use it before I go to bed and then apply aquaphor on top - talk about extra smooth!!! The only thing is that it comes out of the bottle super quick so I can turn it all the way!
Kionkha W.
Kionkha W.
Roseville, MI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Got this as a Stocking stuffer this Christmas when I tell you I opened it right away. I ran into the bathroom to exfoliate my lips and apply my new lipstick. It was a great surprise. This is such a useful product.
Viridiana V.
Viridiana V.
Palmdale, CA
This lip exfoliator is great I love the mint flavored one it helps get rid of dead skin on my lips and helps prep them for a matte lippie.
Candice J.
Candice J.
I bought this before in clear which seemed to have bigger chunks of exfoliate. The Mint Maniac one that I received in the elf voxbox seemed to have smaller granuals super easy to use because its in the form of a lipstick. Has a nice minty flavor to it. Works good on my dry chapped lips. I love that I can smooth my lips with this so easily.
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Greer, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is really nice! Definitely better than the lush lip scrubs and the price is definitely WAY better. I like that it's in a tube and the grit is really nice. Only bad thing is that it breaks easily.
Sonja D.
Sonja D.
I love this product! I used to buy my lip exfoliator from Avon, but they discontinued it. I am so happy I found this one! I use it every day before putting on my lip gloss or stain. my lips are soft and amazing and the price of the exfoliator is good. I hope this one doesn't disappear too!
Karli M.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Worked amazingly. Smells fantastic. Gets rid of unwanted dead skin. And leaves your lips feeling soft. Chapstick glides right on after. Can't go wrong with this product for the price! Try it! I will continue to purchase this.
Jaleith G.
Jaleith G.
Glastonbury, CT
Loved this in Mint Maniac! I was skeptical at first, but it went on and came off easily. The packaging was easy to open and it's sleek, so I would definitely buy it for a friend and know that it was presentable. My lips are soft and smooth in the dead of a New England winter. Love ūüėć
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Longwood , FL
I tried this not really thing about the fact that it was an exfoliator and was pleasantly surprised! I love that it is rough at first but turns into a super smooth chapstick like feel! And the fact that it's mint just adds to my love!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I was really surprised at how well this works! I'm a first time user and it was really cool. It's basically like a lipstick but you rub it on your lips like you're applying lipstick but it has tiny little exfoliating particles. It made my lips so nice a smooth! I'm very impressed and I highly recommend.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?