BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jasmine A.
Bronx, NY
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I first hear of this when my friend recommended it, i am the type to use blixtex for all for like that my lips could always look flawless. When u tried this i was amazed on how it picks up all the dead lip skin and also moisturizes your lips.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliator is my go to when my lips are dry and cracked. I use this every morning after washing my face and it helps my lipstick stay on longer. I would recommend this product to anyone that uses lipstick. Use this about an hour before putting on lipstick or gloss and your lips will look amazing. AND the price?! I couldn't ask for more.
Alyse R.
chicago, IL
This works so well! After one use my lips felt softer and the dead skin was gone. My lips get really dry and crack, and this took the dead skin off and softened my lips. You just put lip balm on after to moisturize and your lips feel better than ever.
Katie V.
Savannah, GA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Great set. He exfoliator can be kinda rough but all around good product and amazing for the price. Plus lasts a while
Janeth c.
San diego, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I used it one time did not really like the way my lips looked i wouldn't really use it again
Catherine P.
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I like the two in one they give you it's just when I put it on my lips it's doesn't last as long as I'd liked it to
Vicki T.
Pass Chris, MS
This lip scrub is amazing! Removes all the dead skin to reveal super soft lips. After I use mine I put on a nice lip treatment and my lips are soft for days. Love the scent as well!
Angela C.
This is amazing for exfoliating, and you can use it without making a mess everywhere. I love this in the winter when my lip are dry and need a little bit of love. There is a layer of balm on the top that you need to work through and once it's pretty worn down, you might need to apply some lip balm prior but it is amazing. I'm a trumpet player so this is really good after honor band which takes a toll on my lips.
Laura R.
Modesto, CA
I came upon this the other day at my local drugstore. I've never used lip exfoliators before and this one has become my best friend. I love how soft my lips stay after using it and love the vanilla taste .
Ana B.
Elkridge, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I have the lip exfoliator format while and I just love. It works really good and I just need to use a moisturizer after.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?