BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I absolutely love this product. I use it when my lips become chapped and dry. It takes away all the dead skin and allows for a nice smooth coat of chapstick to be applied so my lips are always soft.
Serena F.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It exfoliates so good without being too harsh. It's lasts for a super long time and it's easy to get out of the packaging. It overly exceeded my expectations and anyone with dry lips should try this!
Jennifer G.
Atco, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip exfoliator. It's the best that I've found around. I used to use LUSH products but it didn't ever do the trick for me, I felt that it just made my lips even drier. ELF's formula is perfect, and absolutely does the trick by exfoliating and moisturizing.
Katie B.
I recently received this lip exfoliator in a VoxBox and am so glad I'm able to try it. It's super easy, no mess, and actually works! I've tried lip exfoliators before that get the gunk off my lips, but the next day their dry and chapped again. Definitely a good product!
Angela K.
Claremore, OK
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Seriously?!! Soft lips for $3! It's like a sugar scrub for your lips, but in a lipstick form. This stuff rocks for super smooth lips. I use it right before I put on lipstick. And the smell is yummy!
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Really like how this is so convenient and mess free in a tube! So easy to use. Really like the scent. Exfoliated my lips pretty well! Recieved this for free from Influenster to test out and review :)
Allie S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Best lip exfoliator I have used. With all the Matte lipstick trends lip care is sooo important! I was using the Laura Geller Lip Strip which is great but pricey and when I saw this on sale for $1 I thought "why not?" and I'm so glad I grabbed because now it's my favorite!
Kennedi H.
This is the best thing ever! It is really great for fall and winter because it gets all the dead skin off your lips and moisturizes it at the same time. I personally love e.l.f because everything is good quality for a cheap price.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I got this exfoliator in a voxbox and I'm super happy about it! I got the minty flavor and it really helped exfoliate and moisturize my lips. I was honestly surprised at how exfoliating it actually is!
Sarah G.
I used this once and to be honest I didn't love it! I like the tarte lip facial better. When I tried this product, it didn't do anything for my lips. The price is great but it needs to be improved!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?