BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
Statesville, NC
The lip exfoliate is beyond amazing. It takes off all the dead skin that I never knew I had. It feels great after a long night. First time user!
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
This is hands-down my favorite lip exfoliator. I love how this comes in a lipstick format, allowing me to really get some good scrubbing action. I own one from another brand (that is 4 times the price) but trying to use my finger to get in there and scrub is so messy. This is convenient, extremely affordable, and easy to use! I actually plan on getting multiples to put in stockings for Christmas!
Emily B.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
I love applying this before using matte lipsticks that can sometimes dry out your lips. Left my lips feeling smooth and the mint was so pleasant smelling! I have never used a lip exfoliator before so I can't compare to other products but it is a great price point!
Braeven O.
Braeven O.
Wilton, WI
This product is amazing at taking off dry and dead skin from the lips, leaving them feeling smooth and refreshed I love this product!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
I really enjoyed trying my mint exfoliator from my elf voxbox!! I have used it multiple times during these cold winter months
Christina S.
Christina S.
Pleasantville , NJ
It's all right, I wouldn't go out my way to buy it. I don't normal use them but I didn't see or feel difference. If I didn't get to taste I wouldn't have bought it. If you like lip exfoliators it is very convenient being that it is the shape of lipstick.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
You really can't beat this lip exfoliator, especially for the price! I use it every other day before applying lip balm and lipstick or stains. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
Hallelujah! A lip exfoliator that isn't messy, and actually works. I love to wear lipstick, especially liquid lipstick and exfoliating your lips is essential to the perfect application. After trying so many different products and diys, I think I have finally found the perfect exfoliator.

I have this in mint. The scent and taste is very light but I like that.

Honestly, my lips have never felt smoother and even my husband noticed a difference!

I received this product complementary in return for my honest opinion and review of it.
Kaylamarie S.
Kaylamarie S.
Branford, CT
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I LOVE THE EXFOLIATOR. I have mine in the flavor coconut & I use it about 3 times a day. It does wonders on my lips especially in the colder months!! I would love to get free products like this!'
Sonja D.
Sonja D.
I love this product! I used to buy my lip exfoliator from Avon, but they discontinued it. I am so happy I found this one! I use it every day before putting on my lip gloss or stain. my lips are soft and amazing and the price of the exfoliator is good. I hope this one doesn't disappear too!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?