5 colors available

How to use:

Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa, FL
I gos this a few days and I use it and is amazing my lips look and feel very soft.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
I just got this in my elf voxbox in "mint maniac". This product smells fantastic and even has good flavor if you accidentally get it in your mouth. You can tell this product is working while you are using it because of the gritty texture. Great product!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I love all E.l.f. products but this is my ultimate favorite product. I found this on Hollar.com. Was my first purchase of it but won't be my last. Super easy to apply I highly recommend this lip exfoliator.
Dillyn W.
Dillyn W.
Vestavia, AL
I absolutely love the elf lip exfoliator! I have been using this before I even received the VoxBox. It removes all the dry skin and helps keep my lipstick smooth and crack free. I would definitely recommend it!
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Received this for Christmas and it's a really great set. The lip crayons pointed shape makes it really easy to apply to your lips, it's long lasting, and pigmented. The lip exfoliate is also great, it really removes all the dead skin on your lips and makes them really smooth. Would recommend
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
I didn't know how much I needed a lip exfoliator in my life until I tried this bad boy! I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The grainy texture is perfect for gently sloughing off dry skin, and it makes your lips so smooth and soft afterward! I always am sure to apply my Vaseline lip moisturizer right after rinsing this off so I am sure to lock the hydration in.
Nikerya C.
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
This is a really good product. The smell is amazing and it really does what it's intended purpose is. I would recommend this to anyone.
Allison B.
Allison B.
This product saved my life after I forgot to wear chapstick and spent 13 hours in the cold! I've tried it prior to receiving it for free in a VoxBox, however, I had not tried the same "flavor". I received the mint flavor and I really like it! This is a product I will probably be purchasing again.

*Disclaimer: I received this product for free, however all opinions are my own.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I received this as part of a voxbox. I had never used a lip exfoliator before. So I was very curious. And I was not disappointed at all. It has become a part of my beauty routine. This is great :) it leaves my lips so soft and smooth (my boyfriend even noticed it!) plus it tastes great too. I plan on buying this in the future
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Absolutely in LOVE with the minty one! It tastes amazing, is super easy to apply, and is not messy at all! It's more rough than in use to but that's because I'm use to apply a lot of pressure! This doesn't need that to get the job done!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?