BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Pricilla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had actually never tried this product before and I was very very happy after first trying it out! It leaves my lips feeling very soft! I will totally continue purchasing this product alot more times!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing I got it off the voxbox! It was truly amazing and it got rid of my dead skin on my lips.i use it every single night now ! It makes for an even application of liquid lipstick the next day!
Claudia D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love how this product help to release the dead skin out of my lips and also help me to make them ready for my lipstick. Love the flavor and the sugary sensation that leaves when you apply it.
Katherine R.
Received this in my box this month, I love it. Haven't used this specific one, but I'm ready too! I believe it will reach expectations as all E.l.f does. ❤️❤️❤️ Maybe me purchasing my own soon!
Rachael S.
Lucasville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as part of my @elfcosmetics VoxBox through Influenster. I love this product, it exfoliates and removes all the dead and dry skin from your lips! Highly recommend this product!
Paula S.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Pretty intelligent to create a lip scrub in a lipstick form, pretty genius.. Sadly, I didn't like this product, maybe it was that certain item from a bad bunch but it was more oily than scrub didn't enjoy it at all.. Hopefully they see this & help me out here lol !
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Fabulous product for only a few dollars! I never knew lip exfoliators existed, and this one that you can pick up at the drugstore works great! Great flavor and works as hard as you press. Highly effective and great value. I see no reason to try any other lip exfoliator,
Rachel S.
Mooresville, NC
This makes my lips feel so soft, and my lipstick applies so much smoothr after I use this! I don't see the point in buying an expensive lip exfoliator when you could make one with coconut oil and sugar, but this is a nice cheap one that I don't mind buying because I can take it on the go and it's ready to use.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great exfoliating lip product
Love that it is in a stick instead of pot
Removes dead skin
Leaves lips smooth
Highly moisturizing

I would recommend to friends and clients. It's a winter must have.
Antonella G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So... still trying to get used to this... it is a good product, makes your lips soft, i just don't get into exfoliators much anyways just because my lips are usually moist. I recommend to try.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?