BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
This is really cool actually! I like that it's the shape of a lipstick, and it's not too rough on the skin of my lips. I got it for free from a voxbox, but I definitely will continue to use this product!
Adrianna V.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Without a doubt this is one of the best lip exfoliators out there. The applicator as a lipstick makes it easy to use and easy to apply. It smells and tastes AMAZING. It does a great job removing dead skin during the dry winter months and leaves your lips feeling soft and supple!
Alyssa V.
I have the mint one. It smells so nice and feels great on my lips. It exfoliates super well and is really easy to use. I received this for free by all opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend.
Chante P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love using this,especially now that's it's getting into the colder months and my lips are getting chapped quicker! I have used a sugar scrub on my face before and when I saw that this exfoliator looked sort of like my scrub I knew I had to try it to see if it worked and it does!
Taylor M.
I'm on the fence about the lip scrub. Buffed off the dead skin on my lips nicely and had a nice pleasant mint scent. But I felt like it left a residue on my lips after I wiped it off and left them super dry.
Micaela P.
This is so affordable for what it does! I recommend this product because it smooths and cleans your lips before applying your lipstick. I love how the bottom of the lip exfoliator shows what "flavor" it's in too!
Haley G.
Love my elf voxbox!!! My lips are so soft after just one use! Great cheap product and it's so worth it! My lips are soft and I got it free it's a win win situation! This is a must have beauty product!
Desirae M.
Lake City , FL
Really neat product. It made my lips smooth, and tastes minty, but not sure how often it is okay to use. I received this product for free from influenster to try and review but all opinions are my own.
ashli m.
Atlanta, GA
Im making my boyfriend use it too >:)

I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Juju D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Other more...
Love this! It makes my lips smooth. I like that it feels somewhat like a scrub. It tasted weird when i licked my lips by accident but i really like this exfoliator way better than using my finger. Highly recommended!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?