BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
This lip exfoliators is okay. Don't know if it really does.much to be honest though. It kind of hurts.my lips when I used it and the taste is bad. But still trying it out to see if my opinion changes.
hannah b.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before but i've wanted to because i've heard that it's good to exfoliate your lips 1-3 times a week. This one works very well and is minty and refreshing and i love it!
Paola L.
Was subtle in exfoliating and didn't hurt but I wish it would've taken all the dead skin off! It was good but not that abrasive which could be a good or bad thing, depending on what you are looking for!
Alyssa V.
I have the mint one. It smells so nice and feels great on my lips. It exfoliates super well and is really easy to use. I received this for free by all opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend.
Andrea R.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this lip exfoliator ! For a first timer, I noticed that my lips became softer and smoother once I use it. Plus once I wear lippies, it made the lips look and feel better due to the exfoliation !
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
This isn't my favorite but it gets the job done. I prefer a sugar lip scrub but it comes in handy when I don't have any on hand. I received these products free for testing from @Influenster and @elfcosmetics #elfskincaretips #contest
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
I had never used a lip exfoliator until I got this one and I really enjoyed it! While it clearly exfoliates and scrubs your lips, it still leaves them feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely buy it again!
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
This is really cool actually! I like that it's the shape of a lipstick, and it's not too rough on the skin of my lips. I got it for free from a voxbox, but I definitely will continue to use this product!
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
It took off all the extra skin, and made it easy for me to apply matte lipstick. I used this and then a chapstick before using my matte lipstick, made my lips feel amazing! I recommend for anyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Got my E.L.F lip exfoliator in mint maniac free in my #elfvoxbox from #influenster . Completely in love with it. It does an amazing job. It made my lip feel smooth and soft. I think it improved my lipstick application as well. I will repurchase this again and recommend it to my friends!!
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?