BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hamza M.
Warrenton, VA
This product offers a lot of moisture and takes off a lot of the dead skin that is on your lips. It's well worth the price, very reasonable. I got mine for $3.00 from Target. I would definitely recommend it.
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
This is such a good product! I have very dry lips and I always need to exfoliate before applying a liquid lipstick. It is very affordable and I love that it comes in a lipstick bullet rather than a pot that creates a mess. The flavored ones are wonderful as well.
Emily J.
I got this for free from Sephora when you spend $50 or something like that and I really like it! I got the pink one, it has just the right amount of balm and scrub added to it, I love how my lips feel after using them. I will be buying another one when mine runs out:)
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this. Makes my lips so smooth and soft. I always use this before using any lipsticks. I highly recommend this to anyone who has dry lips.
Christian S.
Grandview, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I had never even heard of a lip exfoliator until I receive this in my Play Beautifully BEST of E.L.F. subscription box. At the time I had a dry patch on my top lip. The dry patch was gone after my first try. Now I swear by it almost every day (because lip skin grows back so fast). Tastes amazing and leaves your lips really soft.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great budget friendly exfoliator! Though I like exfoliators better in a pot this isn't too hard forr me to work with. After scrubbing I like to leave it on for a minute then wipe it off. The scrubiness stays the same as you use the product which is awesome and you can feel the oils work into your lips and hydrate them,
Dyasia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really works well with getting the dead skin of and making your lips softer . I got the coconut flavor. First lip exfoliator I ever purchased just to try them out. I will be sticking to the elf brand .
Abigail M.
belle plaine, MN
It made my lips feel amazing and it somewhat plumped and moisturized them like there's no tomorrow
Elaine M.
Sacramento, CA
I was a first time user of this and it worked great. It didn't take off all the flakey skin from my lips, but it still did the job. I love the feel of the exfoliator. I would definitely purchase again.
Meghan  W.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I like how this product moisturizes my lips but it is a bit too harsh for my lips as well. Every time I use this product my lips feel sore even when I lightly apply it. It gets most of the dead skin off of my lips but not all of it. I'm going to try the Jefree Star lip scrub instead
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?