BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I like this but i recommend using it ONLY when you need it. If you use it when your lips aren't dry, it can actually irritate them, at least it did for me. I like the minty flavor and how natural the ingredients in this product are. I recommend it for winter time.
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
This is awesome! Gets my lips primed for my liquid lipstick. I would recommend to anyone with dry lips. I have them and it is no fun.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Lynchburg, VA
Tried this for the first time, after only ever trying the Mary Kay lip stuff. I gotta say, I like this. It comes in convenient lipstick shaped packaging, goes on pretty easy, makes your lips a little tingly, and actually does make them pretty smooth. Well done!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Owasso, OK
My only complaint is that I didn't realize you needed to scrape the first layer off the lip scrub to get to the actual "scrub" part. During my first two or three uses, it didn't really do much and I was a bit disappointed. But now that I've used it a few times, it works pretty well. Make sure your lips are damp when applying. I'd recommend for anyone wanting a really cheap lip scrub!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
I received this free as a sample and this was my first time using the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator. I well definitely be buying this when I run out. It's so easy I use it before I apply my lipstick in the morning every time now and I have no problems with dead skin on my lips anyone. Especially anyone who wears matte lipstick, you need this.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Walcott, IA
After using this product it made my lips feel very soft, but don't forget to moisturize! I started using this a little too much and felt that it was drying out my lips and making it rough. So I do not think it is necessary if you have sensitive skin to use every day. I did receive this for free in my e.l.f. Vox box.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
It has a weird taste it works well if you can get over the taste it's just like high concentration of perfume or something.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Ok, I got this in my influenster box. I was not super excited about it, but it is really AWESOME!!! It is really rough, but that's kind of the point in a product like this. I use it before I put on any lip color. It does hurt a bit to put it on, but it does the job and it super moisturizes afterwards.
Maegan G.
Maegan G.
Houma, LA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
OMG elf's lip exfoliators are LIFE!!! I don't know what I'd do without mine. I use to swear by their original one, but now they came out with mint, cherry, coconut, etc. I looove my mint exfoliator. It leaves my lips super soft and tingly from the cooling mint. Anyway, this kit is awesome because you get to try the matte lip color too. These are also great and come in so many different shades. My faves are Praline and Tea Rose. They very long lasting, too!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jupiter, FL
When I saw this in my complimentary box from Influenster I was elated! And it was the first thing I tore into... sadly I often get dry lips from excessive dry weather and lack of appropriate water hydration (I know, I'll drink more water) but it works really well & the minty flavor is pretty yummy and refreshing. Easy to use... just follow simple steps. Only 4 stars because I feel the design like a lipstick, while a great idea in theory just for the longer term of the product seems to get messy... perhaps it's user error or a one off case but the product is starting to break off in clumps a bit, i use it a few times a week though.... may purchase more when this one runs out
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?