5 colors available

How to use:

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
I received this free as a sample and this was my first time using the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator. I well definitely be buying this when I run out. It's so easy I use it before I apply my lipstick in the morning every time now and I have no problems with dead skin on my lips anyone. Especially anyone who wears matte lipstick, you need this.
Marta H.
Marta H.
I love this product because it affordable and it work! It feels smooth on the lips after the sugar rocks dissolves. Leaving your lips feeling new again.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
I had high expectations going into this one. I have an older lip exfoliator from Elf that smells like vanilla, and I love it. It has so many beads in it that you can feel how well it works. The mint one I was sent was less textured/gritty. It does work, however its less of an exfoliation than the other one.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I love this lip exfoliator! Very easy to use and does help smoothen out my lips, which can be very cracked around winter times. It's affordable, as well! I would definitely recommend this and I would buy it again!
Cami R.
Cami R.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Love love love it!!! Got it as one of my presents for Christmas and I put the exfoliator on every night before bed. The lip color for the lip pencil is amazing. It goes so well with all my berry reds and pinks. It's so creamy and buttery.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
OH my I absolutely love this! I have bought lip scrubs before and never really tried them before they required me to use my fingers. This products is in lipstick form and is really effective! One top though is that you should wipe it before each use to get it going. Other than that, it is a great lip exfoliating product!
Diana V.
Diana V.
This lip exfoliator works amazing on my dry lips during the wintery days in the city. Its really long lasting and makes my lips feel soft.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
It was a little hard to purchase this at my local drug stores but I was out on a trip and saw it and grabbed all of them! I'm a repeating user of this kit. It's amazing! It does wonders to my lips. And it's just unbelievable. I absolutely recommend it to everyone.
Malorie S.
Malorie S.
Now that the winter weather is here this product is perfect for dry lips! I thought it was going to be way to rough but it's actually very soothing!
Kristy C.
Kristy C.
I love this lip exfoliator! It smells really good and it feels good on my lips. My lips are almost always chapped it seems, so using this actually helps me quite a bit! It exfoliates my lips so well that my lips aren't all that chapped anymore. I received this free from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?