BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Chante P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love using this,especially now that's it's getting into the colder months and my lips are getting chapped quicker! I have used a sugar scrub on my face before and when I saw that this exfoliator looked sort of like my scrub I knew I had to try it to see if it worked and it does!
Alyssa V.
I have the mint one. It smells so nice and feels great on my lips. It exfoliates super well and is really easy to use. I received this for free by all opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend.
Micaela P.
This is so affordable for what it does! I recommend this product because it smooths and cleans your lips before applying your lipstick. I love how the bottom of the lip exfoliator shows what "flavor" it's in too!
Hannah O.
I have it in the scent mint. It smells really good. I like how it is in a lipstick shape, it makes it easy to apply. It has the perfect amount of exfoliation for a simple exfoliator. It is a good product
Desirae M.
Lake City , FL
Really neat product. It made my lips smooth, and tastes minty, but not sure how often it is okay to use. I received this product for free from influenster to try and review but all opinions are my own.
Emma H.
I've never really used a lip exfoliator before so I didn't know what to expect, but I like the way that this tastes/feels. I don't know how much exfoliating it really did, but overall a nice product!
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
So easy to use and makes lips feel great! I use it when I know I'll be wearing a lipstick throughout the day because it cleans the slate and makes lip wear stay longer! You can't beat the price! Love it!
Denise D.
This is my favorite, it really helps me. I use it every night before going to bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft! I'll just put some lip moisturizer in the morning and I'll be good for the day.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
This product is great for the cold weather and winter time. It is a great product to get the dry and dead skin off of your lips. It's really easy to use. It doesn't have a bad taste to it like some exfoliators I have used in the past. This product is awesome and I recommend it!
Delilah S.
Highland, CA
With the cold weather and season beginning here in California my lips have been so chapped and peeling, this came in my life at a great time and I love it. Definitely something to add to my daily routine
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?