BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jennifer P.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this stuff is awesome! It smells great and my lips have never been softer. I've never used a lip exfoliater before, but now I think I'm hooked! My husband even noticed how much softer my lips felt! This is a must have for all seasons y'all, bust especially winter!
Anna S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is a must have for me. I always have peeling lips, no matter what season it is. This exfoliates well, moisturizes even better, and tastes delicious! I use it everyday, so I go through it quickly. Love the price. Miles better than my $20 Rodan + Fields lip exfoliator.
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I have to say this is one product i absolutely love ! i have never really tired many differnt exfoliates but i tried this one and fell in love ! it is affordable and last long i would recommend this to anyone who is trying new things. I would but this more than once !
Stephanie G.
Banner elk , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved the mint flavor one in my vox box, tried it and actual left my lips so smooth. They tend to get a bit dry during the cold months. Not a fan if mint anything but this was pretty cool!
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a win. It's so easy and convenient. The sent is nice and leaves lips super soft. Only thing I'd add is since it is a wipe off product make the exfoliating element not dissolvable.
Maya J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm used to using the $20 hanalei line of lip exfoliator and treatment and the e.l.f. lip exfoliator left my lips feeling just as great! For only $3 this left my lips exceptionally silky and smooth.
Melissa B.
Castro Valley, CA
I wasn't a fan of this product. I liked the packaging and the way it smells however I feel like over exfoliated my lips and actually cracked my lips, even after I moisturized. It took me about a week to get my lips back to normal :(
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the mint lip exfoliator in the recent VoxBox and it's awesome!! When applying it is very grainy so it really feels like you're exfoliating your lips. Once it's on though, it's so smooth and make your lips feel great!
Danielle S.
Dover, DE
Probably my favorite lip exfoliator. It comes in a super convenient stick form unlike most lip scrubs and smells amazing. It's super easy to use and tastes great too. For the price you truly can not beat it !
Leonela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't know about the Mint version until I saw it listed here. Very fine exfoliation texture, smells and tastes good (strong), and it works. I would love to receive this again. I think it makes a good stocking stuffer or addition to 'beauty' gift.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?