5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Megan K.
Megan K.
I can see why this product continues to be sold out everywhere! Its a life saver. If you are a lip biter like me, this product is for you. It helps to erase dead skin which makes your lipstick apply great.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
I LOVE THIS! I can never leave my lips alone in the winter, and this is a great product for me. I love that it is mess-free, and super easy to use. The feeling you get on your lips, is very soothing for some reason. You can really feel, and see that it is working. I love it! I received the mint one, which tastes/smells super yummy.
Amber f.
Amber f.
I absolutely love this product. I am now on number two! I have the mint and it smells great and it makes my lips feel great . Definitely my go to!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Fayetteville, NC
This lip exfoliator definitely helps get the dead skin off of my lips! I have a lip stain that shows any dead skin on my lips and this definitely helps!!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Caledonia, MI
This does not exfoliate at all! It smells good and it tastes decent if you're into that lol. However, my lips did not noticeably feel any softer or more exfoliated than before I used this product. I would say go with another brand.
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
This Lip exfoliate is seriously a must have! I never realized what a necessity this was in my routine until I tried this product in my vox box! Makes my lips so smooth!
Emily L.
Emily L.
This product is amazing. I had never used a lip exfoliator before, but I will now forever. This product feels rough at first if you aren't used to it, it makes your lips amazingly smooth, it has a great minty flavor, and is quick, and easy to use because it is in a lipstick compact . Thanks @influenster and @elfcosmetics for this awesome product for free! I can't wait to try other elf products! #contest #elfskincaretips
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
I received this free as a sample and this was my first time using the e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator. I well definitely be buying this when I run out. It's so easy I use it before I apply my lipstick in the morning every time now and I have no problems with dead skin on my lips anyone. Especially anyone who wears matte lipstick, you need this.
Marta H.
Marta H.
I love this product because it affordable and it work! It feels smooth on the lips after the sugar rocks dissolves. Leaving your lips feeling new again.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
I had high expectations going into this one. I have an older lip exfoliator from Elf that smells like vanilla, and I love it. It has so many beads in it that you can feel how well it works. The mint one I was sent was less textured/gritty. It does work, however its less of an exfoliation than the other one.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?