BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
I like this but i recommend using it ONLY when you need it. If you use it when your lips aren't dry, it can actually irritate them, at least it did for me. I like the minty flavor and how natural the ingredients in this product are. I recommend it for winter time.
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
This is awesome! Gets my lips primed for my liquid lipstick. I would recommend to anyone with dry lips. I have them and it is no fun.
Tiana F.
Tiana F.
I LOVE this lip exfoliator. I'd never used one before receiving the elf voxbox. It's super easy to use...rub on your lips and you can feel the dead skin vanishing. It left my lips smooth and prepared for lipstick. I'd highly recommend this low-cost product and would definitely purchase again!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Owasso, OK
My only complaint is that I didn't realize you needed to scrape the first layer off the lip scrub to get to the actual "scrub" part. During my first two or three uses, it didn't really do much and I was a bit disappointed. But now that I've used it a few times, it works pretty well. Make sure your lips are damp when applying. I'd recommend for anyone wanting a really cheap lip scrub!
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried exfoliators before but I love the fact that this one is mint and looks like mint (the color). This product makes my lips feel absolutely amazing and soft. It makes my lips feel healthy as well!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Walcott, IA
After using this product it made my lips feel very soft, but don't forget to moisturize! I started using this a little too much and felt that it was drying out my lips and making it rough. So I do not think it is necessary if you have sensitive skin to use every day. I did receive this for free in my e.l.f. Vox box.
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. It's handy to use and smells nice. A must before wearing matte lipsticks
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Ok, I got this in my influenster box. I was not super excited about it, but it is really AWESOME!!! It is really rough, but that's kind of the point in a product like this. I use it before I put on any lip color. It does hurt a bit to put it on, but it does the job and it super moisturizes afterwards.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Latham, KS
I really love this product and it smells good and works amazing! Did I mentions it's also a very affordable option
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
North Palm Beach, FL
When I saw this in my complimentary box from Influenster I was elated! And it was the first thing I tore into... sadly I often get dry lips from excessive dry weather and lack of appropriate water hydration (I know, I'll drink more water) but it works really well & the minty flavor is pretty yummy and refreshing. Easy to use... just follow simple steps. Only 4 stars because I feel the design like a lipstick, while a great idea in theory just for the longer term of the product seems to get messy... perhaps it's user error or a one off case but the product is starting to break off in clumps a bit, i use it a few times a week though.... may purchase more when this one runs out
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?