5 colors available

How to use:

Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
This product left my lips feeling absolutely amazing. They haven't felt this smooth in quite a while.
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
I used the mint flavor and I'm obsessed !!! It's gentle yet effective and leaves my lips sooo soft! I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
I am absolutely in love with this product. Not only does it taste amazing, which is always a plus, but it really does a wonderful job at exfoliating my lips. A must, especially cif you like wearing matte lipstick. Also, it makes your lips look super plump and pink. I am already getting a couple more thru the elfcosmetics website.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Greensburg, KY
During the winter months it's hard to keep extra pieces of skin off your lips...I know, gross. The elf lip exfoliator solves this problem completely. It's easy to use and leaves your lips feeling soft and smooth! I received it free in my influenster voxbox but will definitely buy a new one when mine runs out!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
Seriously love this. How can you beat it?? 3$ for this bad boy and it works ahhhmazingly. I know ill be wearing lots of drying matte lippies for the holidays so i had to try something. Being on a budget this was my choice. I couldnt be more satisfied. I do notice that if you need a harsher scrub just dont wet your lips as much and its much more harsh...than when you wet your lips liberally before application.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Marlborough, CT
Took the dead skin off of my lips which was really nice and I had much softer lips afterwards. Great price would definitely buy!
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
I absolutely love this Lip Exfoliator. It is the second one I have tried, and so far it is my favorite. I received it free from Influenster, and from the first use, it was perfect!

I received the Mint Maniac one, and it smells amazing. The first time you use it, you have to rub it on a bit more than future uses because it has a protective top layer. After you get that top layer off, the exfoliating begins. It is not too rough on the lips, but it is tough enough to where it can rub off the dead skin, leaving the skin underneath smooth, refreshed, and smelling minty fresh! I followed up with an e.l.f. Cosmetics lipstick, and they work perfect together.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves having smooth lips for a good price, especially considering the quality of this product. e.l.f. Cosmetics is one of the most affordable makeup brands I have ever used, and to make it even better, they are cruelty free! Thank you, Influenster and e.l.f. Cosmetics for introducing me to this perfect Lip Exfoliator!
Aly F.
Aly F.
Troy, NY
If you're looking for a cheaper dupe for the lush lip exfoliator, this is it! Not as gritty as the lush one, but still works as an alternative. Received in a vox box but all opinions are my own.
Rosa P.
Rosa P.
I love lip exfoliators. The e.l.f. exfoliator is
one of my favorites. Its easy to work with. I have one in my make up bag and one in my purse. I love using it at random times.
Susan T.
Susan T.
This exfoliater is very good. Tastes a little sweet like sugar (BC it is lol). It's very gentle and soft on the lips and does the job!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?