BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
This isn't my favorite but it gets the job done. I prefer a sugar lip scrub but it comes in handy when I don't have any on hand. I received these products free for testing from @Influenster and @elfcosmetics #elfskincaretips #contest
Ashley H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product after just one use my lips where Soft and smooth it is so easy to use and the packaging is really nice I got this at Walmart for 3$ it is so worth the price I highly recommend this
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
I had never used a lip exfoliator until I got this one and I really enjoyed it! While it clearly exfoliates and scrubs your lips, it still leaves them feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely buy it again!
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
After a long day of wearing a color stay matte lipstick I used this and it was amazing! I have the mint one that I received complimentary for testing purposes and I love it. Definitely will purchase!
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
This is really cool actually! I like that it's the shape of a lipstick, and it's not too rough on the skin of my lips. I got it for free from a voxbox, but I definitely will continue to use this product!
Adrianna V.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Without a doubt this is one of the best lip exfoliators out there. The applicator as a lipstick makes it easy to use and easy to apply. It smells and tastes AMAZING. It does a great job removing dead skin during the dry winter months and leaves your lips feeling soft and supple!
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
It took off all the extra skin, and made it easy for me to apply matte lipstick. I used this and then a chapstick before using my matte lipstick, made my lips feel amazing! I recommend for anyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks
Chante P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love using this,especially now that's it's getting into the colder months and my lips are getting chapped quicker! I have used a sugar scrub on my face before and when I saw that this exfoliator looked sort of like my scrub I knew I had to try it to see if it worked and it does!
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Got my E.L.F lip exfoliator in mint maniac free in my #elfvoxbox from #influenster . Completely in love with it. It does an amazing job. It made my lip feel smooth and soft. I think it improved my lipstick application as well. I will repurchase this again and recommend it to my friends!!
Micaela P.
This is so affordable for what it does! I recommend this product because it smooths and cleans your lips before applying your lipstick. I love how the bottom of the lip exfoliator shows what "flavor" it's in too!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?