BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Owensboro , KY
It's great for smoothing out dry lips!!! Wit the cold weather, wind and pregnancy my lips have been staying extra dry!!! It was great to smooth things over before applying lip color!!!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Seriously my lips have never felt better! This product is available at almost every single drug store and super cheap! I received it complimentary in my last Vox Box and love it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Emily M.
Emily M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I bought this within the past few months and it has been great! I was a bit weary to try it because some reviews said it was rough and hurt their lips but I gave it ago anyway. The product kind of works in layers, you get this lip-balm type layer first and then as that wears done the exfoliating beads start to pop through. They can be a bit rough but its a good rough. Then those wear away and the lip-balm texture comes back and the cycle starts again. After I apply I put on some chapstick and my lips are in great shape! It works so great!
Jill E.
Jill E.
I was needing a lip exfoliator so this came at he perfect time. It's not too harsh but gets the job done. A new fave!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Wowza! This works great! Really didn't know what to expect, but my lips feel great - smooth and plump and it is super easy to do. I can see this becoming part of my daily routine.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
I love love love this exfoliator. When I first received the product for free on Influenster for testing purposes, I didn't understand why it was all the rage. But I realized that the reason that I wasn't getting good results is because I wasn't wetting my lips before using the scrub. It makes a world of difference and leaves my lips looking Instagram ready!
LaShaundrea W.
LaShaundrea W.
okay I got the mint kind and it smells good and it does good. you just have to be sure to apply enough on and really rub your lips together. I received this product complimentary to test and/or review from @Influenster and @elfcosmetics, this is my own opinion and nobody else.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
I have the mint lip exfoliator. It feels really nice on your lips and is pretty easy to wipe off. I somewhat expected it to give better results, but you can't expect too much from a small $3 product.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lebanon, OR
This has been saving my lips this winter. When I realized that I'm getting a build up of skin on my lips I used it and then viola! my lip balm works again. Without it, I can't get my lip balm to soak deeply enough. It is as good as I've heard, maybe better. And it is such a practical, inexpensive, long-lasting product.
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love this. My lips are pretty dry and I feel like it prevents me from wearing certain kinds of lip products. BUT this exfoliator really helps out a lot. I love the smell, doesn't taste bad, works awesome.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?