BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lusianys M.
Lusianys M.
Gracias influenster y e.l.f. cosmetics por este producto tan maravilloso siempre quise tener uno, es muy bueno porque quita la piel muerta de tus labios, te los deja muy suabes y listos para tu labial favorito
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Zanesville, OH
This product left my lips feeling absolutely amazing. They haven't felt this smooth in quite a while.
Ashley  E.
Ashley E.
Owensboro , KY
It's great for smoothing out dry lips!!! Wit the cold weather, wind and pregnancy my lips have been staying extra dry!!! It was great to smooth things over before applying lip color!!!
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
Woodland, CA
Seriously my lips have never felt better! This product is available at almost every single drug store and super cheap! I received it complimentary in my last Vox Box and love it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Good cheap purchase. I made a similar scrub out of coconut oil and sugar but I threw it out after I found this. The lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter.
Megan K.
Megan K.
I can see why this product continues to be sold out everywhere! Its a life saver. If you are a lip biter like me, this product is for you. It helps to erase dead skin which makes your lipstick apply great.
Jill E.
Jill E.
I was needing a lip exfoliator so this came at he perfect time. It's not too harsh but gets the job done. A new fave!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
I love love love this exfoliator. When I first received the product for free on Influenster for testing purposes, I didn't understand why it was all the rage. But I realized that the reason that I wasn't getting good results is because I wasn't wetting my lips before using the scrub. It makes a world of difference and leaves my lips looking Instagram ready!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
I'm so glad I received this product! I've always wanted to try this product and it's perfect for the winter time when my lips get dry! The smell is wonderful which is always something for me and it's easy to get off!! Will definitely be buying again!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
I have the mint lip exfoliator. It feels really nice on your lips and is pretty easy to wipe off. I somewhat expected it to give better results, but you can't expect too much from a small $3 product.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?