5 colors available

How to use:

Macala W.
Macala W.
Clovis, CA
GREAT PRODUCT! It makes your lips so soft and exfoliating throughout the day. So minty and fresh i love it.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I received this as part of a voxbox. I had never used a lip exfoliator before. So I was very curious. And I was not disappointed at all. It has become a part of my beauty routine. This is great :) it leaves my lips so soft and smooth (my boyfriend even noticed it!) plus it tastes great too. I plan on buying this in the future
Emily B.
Emily B.
Orlando, FL
I've been wanting to try a lip exfoliator for some time now and I love the 'Mint Maniac' which I've been using every day during these colder months. The mint scent is very subtle so it's extremely soothing for chapped lips. Definitely a must try!
Esther R.
Esther R.
I received the mint lip exfoliator in my VoxBox, and this was great! It takes a bit of rubbing before the scrubbing action happens, however, it is so easy to use and works great! Loved that I could just rub it right on my lips! Fantastic value! It is a definitely a mainstay in my skincare kit ❤❤❤

I received these free products for testing & reviews are my own ❤
Marcel Y.
Marcel Y.
Doral, FL
I was skeptical about this little lipstick hahaha. Once I tried it I fell in love. It’s amazing! It removes all the dead skin from your lips, so that you get a really soft skin.
Nikerya C.
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
This is a really good product. The smell is amazing and it really does what it's intended purpose is. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lana R.
Lana R.
I love the scent of this and how easy it is to apply. It is also much more sanitary than traditional lip scrubs because you don't have to stick your finger in a pot thank goodness! The mint feels nice and tingly on the lips too. The downside is that I don't think that there are any long lasting improvements I've seen in my lips in terms of dryness, but it is a good way to prep before Liquid Lipstick.
crismary m.
crismary m.
Medley, FL
One of my favorites without a doubt.
Is mint but not pica is not uncomfortable, as you use it exfoleo my lips and is a very rich sensation.
Even the taste is very rich indeed.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Trenton
I love ELF lip exfoliator. It keeps my lips from becoming dry and cracked. I use this product daily before bed. It is amazing.
Janae K.
Janae K.
I think this product works really well. It also tastes really good which isn't the purpose but when you are putting something on your lips I would rather have it taste good than bad.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?