BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Tannah D.
Wichita, KS
I love this lip exfoliator! Super easy to use! Love how concierge it is to carry around as well. It's defiantly great for its value, you can't find too many lip exfoliators in a lipstick tube. I would defiantly buy this product again
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
This product is great for the cold weather and winter time. It is a great product to get the dry and dead skin off of your lips. It's really easy to use. It doesn't have a bad taste to it like some exfoliators I have used in the past. This product is awesome and I recommend it!
Jennifer M.
Bronx, NY
I have always wanted to try this and didn't until now. I absolutely love the small exfoliators. It really keeps my lips nice and smooth and prepped for matte lipsticks. Great addition to my collection.
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
So easy to use and makes lips feel great! I use it when I know I'll be wearing a lipstick throughout the day because it cleans the slate and makes lip wear stay longer! You can't beat the price! Love it!
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
It took off all the extra skin, and made it easy for me to apply matte lipstick. I used this and then a chapstick before using my matte lipstick, made my lips feel amazing! I recommend for anyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks
Nadia D.
Review for: Brown sugar more...
THE LIP EXFOLIATER IS TOO SCRATCHY LIKE OUCH. the lip color is nice tho. i mean, you can't expect too much considering the price but it is decent. i have other lip products by elf and they are pretty nice.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Got my E.L.F lip exfoliator in mint maniac free in my #elfvoxbox from #influenster . Completely in love with it. It does an amazing job. It made my lip feel smooth and soft. I think it improved my lipstick application as well. I will repurchase this again and recommend it to my friends!!
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
This lip exfoliators is okay. Don't know if it really does.much to be honest though. It kind of hurts.my lips when I used it and the taste is bad. But still trying it out to see if my opinion changes.
Alyssa V.
I have the mint one. It smells so nice and feels great on my lips. It exfoliates super well and is really easy to use. I received this for free by all opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend.
Amy S.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE the Elf Lip Exfoliator.
I use it before every time i put on my lipstick. I find it to be super easy to use - but i think it's better used after a hot shower (or a hot rag on your lips) because it helps to loosen the dead skin.
I would say for the price it's fantastic.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?