BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Ellie B.
I got the mint flavor and it was awesome! It's easy to use and really works. I have horribly dry skin and lips in the winter so i cant wait to use the whole thing!
Andi O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love this stuff! It makes my lips incredibly soft and hydrated! Im so surprised it didnt try out my lips. It also doesn't hurt and it smells great! I recommend it to everyone!
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Meg G.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I got this in a voxbox and it is the best stuff ever, great smell, great texture, makes my lips so soft, and it is now one of my favorite products. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great exfoliator!
Shantel M.
Colorado
Amazing!!! Like get really dry lips in the winter and I use this every day and it definitely makes a difference. Leaves my lips sooo soft and makes applying lipsticks sooo much easier!
Emily F.
East Lansing, MI
This is my new holy grail lip exfoliator. I love how convenient it is and it's not messy at all!! I received mine in a voxbox but I will definitely purchase more!!
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm pretty impressed with how well the lip exfoliator works. My lips have been dry lately but this is really helping. It has really small exfoliators in it and it is very easy to apply.
Emily L.
Highland, NY
One of my favorite lip care products for years! Still love it now!! Especially the new mint flavor. Highly recommend.
This product was sent to me for free testing
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm OBSESSED! So convenient and effective. My only complaint is that the lid comes off super easily. Regardless, I can totally see myself buying it in every flavor!
Olivia L.
Lima, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the mint one! It tastes so good and it's not messy to use, other lip scrubs ive used are usually in a tiny tub and it gets all over but this one is amazing!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?