5 colors available

How to use:

Belle A.
Belle A.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this product (as well as all others from elf)!
It is actually a great way to help your lips get over the dryness, especially in winter.
It looks exactly like a lipstick, tastes great, and does what it is supposed to.
I would highly recommend it to friends.

I got this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are of my own.
Best voxbox so far :)
Cerys H.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I expected it to do nothing because the granules looked so tiny but it really does work! Once you start rubbing it on your lips the little sugar like granules come to the surface and give a gentle but significant exfoliation to your lips and leaves a minty moisture afterwards. Definitely recommend for only $3!
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
Loved this exfoliator. I have used many and this one has become my new favorite. It's ease to apply and has a minty taste. Not to mention super cheap !
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Seems to work well so far. I noticed it did take off the dead skin and my lips were smooth. Chapstick just glides on after applying. I'm not too fond of the strong taste though. If I happen to lick my lips it leaves an overpowering soapy taste.
Vianca R.
Vianca R.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
I got the mint formula. Smells so good. I love anything with mint. Left my lips soft and moisturizer and it's sooo affordable 😏
Ane K.
Ane K.
this product ridiculously cheap $3, and is efffective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, this is the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.
Kay G.
Kay G.
This exfoliant was... standard. It says to wet the lips slightly before but when I do that, the exfoliant aspect goes away. The water makes the product just smooth like a lipstick. It smells wonderful, but doesn't really hit the mark I look for in a lip exfoliator.
Kaye Lani W.
Kaye Lani W.
I love using this product in the winter when my lips are dryer and have more peeling dead skin. I like to use it to help my matte lipsticks last longer. I would definitely recommend to anyone dealing with dry cracked lips
Tammy  W.
Tammy W.
I got the mint lip exfoliated in my E.L.F box and I am OBSESSED with it. I usually buy Lush's lip scrubs, but I think I've found my new brand! I love how easy it is to use; you apply it like lipstick so there's really no way you can mess it up. The only thing that bums me out is that there isn't a ton in each tube, but they're so cheap that you can buy 3 or 4 and that's equivalent to one Lush lip scrub.
Susan H.
Susan H.
east amherst, ny
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is great. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized especially through these winter months.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?