BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Thera H.
Thera H.
I received this product from Influenster for free to review and I must say I'm already in love with it! As I was applying the product I realized it had a sweet mint flavor, YUM. I also really love the fact that the sugar in the scrub is a super fine consistency. I wear A LOT of matte lipsticks (which dry out my lips) and this exfoliator really helps to moisturize my lips. I recommend giving this lip scrub a go!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
Good price. Smells amazing. Really rough though, have to use lightly but makes lips suoer soft
kiara s.
kiara s.
I really do Recommend this product otd great for crack dry lips. Leaves your lips feddling moisture and smooth love it thanks for the free gifts influensters
Elyse K.
Elyse K.
My lips are one of my favorite attributes, so keeping them smooth and hydrated is a priority of mine. I typically do a sugar scrub to exfoliate but that can get messy. So when Influenster sent me this e.l.f cosmetics vox box to try and review for free I couldn't wait!. What i like most about the exfoliater is that it goes on easily and isn't messy. You gently rub it on then rinse it off leaving no trace of dead dry skin.
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.
This is my holiday go to product. It makes your lips smooth. It is very easy to apply. I have bought like 3 of these. They are perfect for the winter when your lips are very dry. I love using this when my lips are cracked.
Nicol R.
Nicol R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works wonders, it make my lips smooth, soft and when I apply my lip color it glides on smoothly.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
First off, Elf products are pretty amazing. I received them from Infester as part of their Elf Vodbox. As someone who's lips get dry in the winter, I really love this exfoliator. It's super easy to apply and doesn't have a bad smell/taste (if it does end up getting in your mouth). Personally I would recommend using it only once or twice week as using it too much can leave your lips feeling harsh and may even give you minor cuts.
marina b.
marina b.
Kew Gardens, NY
THIS IS SO COOL! at first you think it might be abrasive but no its so gentle yet effective! i will definitely be repurchasing this 100%
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
I am pleasantly surprised with how much I like this. It doesn't really work like the directions say it should. I find it doesn't really come off on my lips so there's nothing to wipe away. I have to just rub the product back and forth straight from the tube. It is scratchy but I actually like it and it does make my lips feel smoother afterwards (after Chapstick application.) Plus it's super affordable so that's a plus!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Springfield, OR
Absolutely love! It's a quick one-step addition to my normal exfoliation process and it makes my lips feel so much softer afterwards! The scent is quite nice but reminds me of the dentist a bit, would love to try other flavors. My lips almost feel like I've applied lotion afterwards because they're so soft!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?