BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Kaylen L.
Brentwood , TN
I love this exfoliator and have been using this product for years! It is easier to use than a sugar scrub. It always leaves my lips soft and smooth. I bought it at target. I like it over lush's lip scrubs. I was so excited to get it in my voxbox. Thank you elf for saving my lips!
Tannah D.
Wichita, KS
I love this lip exfoliator! Super easy to use! Love how concierge it is to carry around as well. It's defiantly great for its value, you can't find too many lip exfoliators in a lipstick tube. I would defiantly buy this product again
Emma H.
I've never really used a lip exfoliator before so I didn't know what to expect, but I like the way that this tastes/feels. I don't know how much exfoliating it really did, but overall a nice product!
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Great product for the winter time! I know I get dry chapped lips and this is helping so much! Helps make your lips feel soft again! I was very impressed with this product and will recommend it to others!
Denise D.
This is my favorite, it really helps me. I use it every night before going to bed and when I wake up my lips are super soft! I'll just put some lip moisturizer in the morning and I'll be good for the day.
Amanda B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
A must have tool for every beauty fan! This product exfoliates and conditions the lips leaving them ready for lipstick or lip liner. Skip that expensive option from Sephora and pick up this instead!
Delilah S.
Highland, CA
With the cold weather and season beginning here in California my lips have been so chapped and peeling, this came in my life at a great time and I love it. Definitely something to add to my daily routine
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I always get super chapped lips especially in the winter, this helps a lot with hydrating and getting rid of dead skin. It makes them feel super soft and makes them feel a lot better. It also smells and tastes good (if you happen to get some in your mouth) and really helps a lot.
Emma M.
Pleasant Vly, NY
This product is good to use prior to putting lip stick on because it makes the lips smoother and allows easy application for the lipstick and it's great for dry and chapped lips in the winter season.
Tiffany L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I repurchase this before I am even halfway done with the one I am currently using. This stuff is amazing. It tastes good and leaves my lips softer than anything else. It takes off the dead skin and there are times where you feel the exfoliation going deeper into some parts than others.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?