BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Veronica L.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the mint. Let me just say it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I received this product in my very first box today. It was the first item I tried and I fell in love with it!
Cassandra B.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this exfoliant. I've used it a few times now and it is very easy to apply, and left my lips feeling soft and fresh. This is the first time I've used it, but I will purchase in the future. Would definitely recommend!
Veronica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time using elf lip exfoliate and I love it. I love how soft it left my lips it takes off all the dead skin. It is easy to use and goes on smoothly
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! It does a perfect job of removing dead skin and leaves them so soft! It's also a plus that it comes in "lipstick" form which makes it easier to apply
Maya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the mint one in my voxbox and I loved this stuff! It left my lips feeling really smooth and also hydrated. The sweet mint taste just makes it even better.
Swaesha F.
Waldorf, MD
i wanted to try this cause it was convenient. i got the regular one, and the taste of it is weird. it doesnt do that good of a job exfoliating in the first place, it just hurts my lips
Ellie B.
I got the mint flavor and it was awesome! It's easy to use and really works. I have horribly dry skin and lips in the winter so i cant wait to use the whole thing!
Andi O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly love this stuff! It makes my lips incredibly soft and hydrated! Im so surprised it didnt try out my lips. It also doesn't hurt and it smells great! I recommend it to everyone!
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Meg G.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I got this in a voxbox and it is the best stuff ever, great smell, great texture, makes my lips so soft, and it is now one of my favorite products. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great exfoliator!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?