BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I am so glad I got this right when winter started! It smells pretty good and gently exfoliates for smooth lips. It is effective and a necessity during the winter in Chicago. I would recommend this to anyone!
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used the mint flavor of this and i loved how it exfoliated. It did a really good job of getting my lips smooth but the taste was sickeningly sweet. Overall for the price I would recommend it to others.
Aaliyah M.
I got this from influenster in the mint flavor. Its easy to exfoliate because it has no mess. It is mainly just sugar and oil which is easy to diy but I enjoy how easy it is to control and how gently it is.
Emma H.
I've never really used a lip exfoliator before so I didn't know what to expect, but I like the way that this tastes/feels. I don't know how much exfoliating it really did, but overall a nice product!
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
This product is great for the cold weather and winter time. It is a great product to get the dry and dead skin off of your lips. It's really easy to use. It doesn't have a bad taste to it like some exfoliators I have used in the past. This product is awesome and I recommend it!
Haley G.
Love my elf voxbox!!! My lips are so soft after just one use! Great cheap product and it's so worth it! My lips are soft and I got it free it's a win win situation! This is a must have beauty product!
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
So easy to use and makes lips feel great! I use it when I know I'll be wearing a lipstick throughout the day because it cleans the slate and makes lip wear stay longer! You can't beat the price! Love it!
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
This is really cool actually! I like that it's the shape of a lipstick, and it's not too rough on the skin of my lips. I got it for free from a voxbox, but I definitely will continue to use this product!
Tatiana S.
This isn't the best but it's definitely do-able. I like how it's in the form of a lipstick, super easy to use, compact, easy to travel with. And it tastes minty so it's never a problem with the taste .
hannah b.
I've never used a lip exfoliator before but i've wanted to because i've heard that it's good to exfoliate your lips 1-3 times a week. This one works very well and is minty and refreshing and i love it!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?