5 colors available

How to use:

Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
This exfoliator worked great for my lips. It smelled minty and had a nice texture like sugar. It was easy to apply thanks to be in a lipstick form and it was easy to rub off after using. My lips were definitely softer and it helped improve the longevity of my lip color and also prevented that cracking look.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Vero Beach, FL
Amaaaazziinngg! Definitely smooths my lips! Feels good thank you once again for letting me try this!!
Jerri G.
Jerri G.
Elyria, OH
Love this lip exfoliator. I love wearing liquid lipsticks we all know they can be really drying on the lips so I use this before and after wearing a liquid lipstick and it takes all my dead skin off my lips leaving them smooth . This is a must have.
shamira d.
shamira d.
I always wanted to try out elf's Lip Exfoliator and when I got this in my elf voxbox, I was really happy. It really does help to remove the dead skin from your lips and makes it soft again. A great little tool especially in the winter when lips tend to chap really fast.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Davenport, FL
I love how tingly it felt on my lips it was definitely refreshing! It made my lips extremely soft i would definitely buy again. It was so easy to apply!!
Amanda  G.
Amanda G.
Hampton, VA
Works great and is pretty tasty gently exfoliates lips for perfect application of your lip stick or lip cream I received this as part of my elf vox box and it met my expectations and then some!
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
Longmont, CO
This product works well for taking off dead skin, it definitely also smells wonderfully and has a nice taste to it if accidentally licked. I usually put Vaseline on my lips then use the exfoliated for easier application.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Racine, WI
I like that the mint scent is not strong. It's not too gritty that it irritates. The packaging is nice. However, I don't typically buy products made in China. So if I had not received this to review. I would not of bought it and will not repurchase.
Belle A.
Belle A.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this product (as well as all others from elf)!
It is actually a great way to help your lips get over the dryness, especially in winter.
It looks exactly like a lipstick, tastes great, and does what it is supposed to.
I would highly recommend it to friends.

I got this product for testing purposes, but all opinions are of my own.
Best voxbox so far :)
Cerys H.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I expected it to do nothing because the granules looked so tiny but it really does work! Once you start rubbing it on your lips the little sugar like granules come to the surface and give a gentle but significant exfoliation to your lips and leaves a minty moisture afterwards. Definitely recommend for only $3!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?