BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Angie W.
Angie W.
I got this in a Vox Box for free and all my opinions are my own. Can I just say that I love it?! Probably my favorite lip exfoliator ever. I have tried quite a few over the years and this is the best I've found so far!
Carleigh A.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This works so well! I love using it and it has a really nice scent. The only downfall to this product is that sometimes the sugar doesn't really want to break down, so you'll end up wiping away the chapstick part and just the sugar will stick out. But for the price you can't beat it!
Mashayla M.
Mashayla M.
I received this in my e.l.f VoxBox and I'm in LOVE! I wish I should have known about this sooner! My lips are soft and moisturized!! And the mint flavor is just a bonus! After this is gone I'll definitely be buying more!!
ashli m.
ashli m.
atlanta, GA
Im making my boyfriend use it too >:)

I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Giddings, TX
I have recommended this lip exfoliator to several people. It is so easy to use and is not too harsh on your lips.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
To be honest, I didn't know if I would like this lip exfoliator, but surprisingly I did! I had bought one a year or so ago from elf and I didn't think it worked that well, but elf has really stepped up their game and reformulated so that it works way better! Definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for an affordable lip exfoliant!
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
I loved the way it made my lips feel afterwards. I used this on my husbands lips also.
It's a really good product for a great price so glad I got to try this for free in my vox box for my honest review.
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
Fresno , CA
I immediately used the lip scrub from my voxbox because I've always been curious if it works! It just did what my Tarte sugar scrub hasn't done! The sugar beads are small and makes for a rough exfoliation, but it worked well!
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I was highly impressed with this lip exfoliator. It leaves my lips feeling slightly waxy and it's an awesome feeling! The blue one has your lips minty afterwards. I made my boyfriend try it and he liked it too!
Molly R.
Molly R.
One of my absolute favorite lip exfoliators! It isn't too rough on your lips, but still does the job. Plus you can't beat the price!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?