BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like how this is so convenient and mess free in a tube! So easy to use. Really like the scent. Exfoliated my lips pretty well! Recieved this for free from Influenster to test out and review :)
ashli m.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im making my boyfriend use it too >:)

I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Juju D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit, Other
Love this! It makes my lips smooth. I like that it feels somewhat like a scrub. It tasted weird when i licked my lips by accident but i really like this exfoliator way better than using my finger. Highly recommended!
Courtney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the best thing that I have ever used.. it made my lips very smooth and where they looked a lot sexier than without the exfoliated. Kept my lip stick longer lasting also!!! I'd totally buy it again. :)
idalia a.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the elf exfoliator i apply before i put any lipstick on this was the first time i use it and i really like it makes my lipstick go on smoother than before i totaly rexommend it to other
Katie B.
I recently received this lip exfoliator in a VoxBox and am so glad I'm able to try it. It's super easy, no mess, and actually works! I've tried lip exfoliators before that get the gunk off my lips, but the next day their dry and chapped again. Definitely a good product!
Katherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's so innovative to put a lip scrub/exfoliant in a stick form, and I totally think other companies should follow suit. I've owned in both flavored and I love it! Totally recommend.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this exfoliator in a voxbox and I'm super happy about it! I got the minty flavor and it really helped exfoliate and moisturize my lips. I was honestly surprised at how exfoliating it actually is!
Madeline W.
De Pere, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product. I've used quite a few lip exfoliators but this being in a stick was the best yet. I would highly recommend this product because it beats out all the others I have used.
Ashley S.
Tampa, FL
Aside from the obvious price! I love this product when I don't have time to make my lip scrub or Ive run out. It's absolutely amazing and leaves my lips supple and smooth. I definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?