BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Abby F.
Killeen, TX
I love this! I'm glad elf came out with this product and even more glad it was sent to me. It smells amazing and it serves its purpose. I would say its more of a gentle exfoliater compared to some you spend a bit more money on. But for the price I would definetly purchase this product.
Erika R.
Bristol, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love love this! For one it's not messy and I don't have to put my finger in a pot to get product. It works very well exfoliating my lips. I gave these with gifts to girls in my family during the winter time. They loved it. It's really easy to use. Great product I would highly recommend
Samantha N.
I was super excited to try this when I received it in the mail!! It works really well, it helps will my dry peeling lips. I also like the minty flavor. It was easy to apply, went on very smooth. If there's anymore flavors, I guess you would say, I would definitely go and buy some more!
Natalie H.
I recieved this product free for testing purposes from Influenster. I typically prefer to use lip scrubs. This product did a fair-average job of exfoliating my lips. It did not completely remove all of the dead skin. However, it was sweet, easy to use, and it is an inexpensive product.
Alexis V.
Conway, AR
Got this in the e.l.f. voxbox.This smells amazing and my lips feel great after using it. I have been using this product a couple days now and I can see a noticeable difference in my lips. It was easy to use and I really liked it. I would be interested in buying it after this runs out.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This exfoliator really helped me. I tend to pick and peel the skin off my lips when they get too dry but this product has helped me stop that! It smells and tastes really good, like a nice shea and vanilla scent. This works great for me. I only wish there was more product in the tube.
Laura A.
I really like this so far for the winter. Gets rid of that peely dead skin. Although, it's a strange sensation to have on your lips. And when you're done, you don't really know what to do with the scrub on your lips. But overall, it's a great thing to have when you want to exfoliate.
Yanira F.
Glendale , CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Applying lipstick on dry flakey lips is not cute. This lip scrub help me keep my lips moisturized and exfoliated. It's very affordable and it works so good! I will repurchase this lips scrub as soon as I run out. It is gentile on the lips but tough enough to keep them from flaking.
Tyara R.
Aberdeen, MD
Love love love the mint! The only thing is sometimes I feel like it doesn't always get everything off. But the continued use it's key! My lips are always softer and my lipstick definitely loves when I use it before hand lol! Other than that it's perfect and I take it wherever I go!
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
I had never tried a exoliator until I got one in my box and I absolutely love it ! the mint maniac works amazing. My lipstick went on my lips smooth and I didn't get the flacky cracky look/feeling when I usually put lipstick on . Will definitely be buying once I run out of this one
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?