5 colors available

Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Greer, SC
Love love love this!

Going into the store, I knew I wanted a lip exfoliator. Finding one in my price range was a little tough, I was actually looking at lipsticks in elf when I found this one hiding with them! I'd give it five stars, but I wish it lasted longer (or maybe my lips get chapped too often).
Jacquie C.
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
Love this stuff. It was hard to find at first but worth it. My lips were a bit dry due to where I lived and I added this to my routine before I put on lip balm and lipstick and boom... Lips looked better, felt better and lipstick wore like a champ. I love lip scrubs bit for 1-3 bucks you can't beat it!
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Rock Hill, NY
I received this in my e.l.f. box and I LOVE it. I use it on any day I wear lipstick. I haven't had any issues with dry or cracking lips since I started using it. It's easy to apply and smells/tastes great ( I gave the mint one). I definitely will be buying this product again once I go through this one.
Radha J.
Radha J.
San Jose, CA
Don't bother with pricey brands like Fresh for a lip scrub – this is all you need! Wet your lips with some water and scrub. Then just wipe with a towel and dry the tip of the scrub. Your lips will feel smooth and seem fuller thanks to exfoliation in a matter of minutes. It's affordable and easy to use!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
This product is great! It has a great texture to help exfoliate lips and the flavor is also great too! I really like to use this product before applying a good lip balm. It is also great for getting a brightly colored lipstick off! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a lip exfoliator.
Vanna V.
Vanna V.
Fresno, CA
Love this stuff! First time using a lip scrub in a lipstick form. Super easy to use and did a great job at exfoliating my lips without drying them. Perfect for removing stubborn lip color and product off of lips at the end of the day too. Received complimentary, but would definitely buy this in store!
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Wilmington, NC
This product is awesome! Especially during the winter seasons. This exfoliate is very easy to apply and is easily removable with a damp cloth or even a makeup wipe! It leaves your lips feeling smooth and free of dead skin. I will absolutely purchase this item again and recommend it to all my friends.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
It wasn't very exfoliating. A better would way to exfoliate would be to dip your finger into oil (olive, coconut, etc) then dip it into sugar and rub it all over your lips. Super cheap and way better than this product. Would not buy. I received this product complimentary for product testing purposes.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Galena, IL
This exfoliator is the bomb!! Ive never seen or used a lip scrub in a stick form before, and I don't know why all brands don't use this layout. It's super handy, quick and clean. The original one is my favorite, but I like the mint as well. The cherry was too sweet and artificial for my taste though.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
I received the elf lip exfoliator in my recent Box to review. I must say at first when I started to apply I didn't feel like it would exfoliate but as I continued using it and got past the very top coat I was able to experience the exfoliation. It is a good product that doesn't leave you feeling dry.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?