5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
gabrielle c.
gabrielle c.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
The packaging is really cute and it works really well! It makes my lips feel really smooth after I use it
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. It's handy to use and smells nice. A must before wearing matte lipsticks
Julia M.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Just tried this out today! Absolutely love it. It is a mint flavor and it even taste good ;)! So exited that I got this in my Vox Box! Amazing. The product also makes your lips feel really good! I would definitely buy it again.
Yarilis V.
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
I gos this a few days and I use it and is amazing my lips look and feel very soft.
Eva C.
Eva C.
This was actually my first time ever using this product. It is kind of grainy feeling. Almost like a soft Smooth sanpaper gently removing dead skin. It moisturizes and leaves your lips plump and beautiful.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Tulsa, OK
Lip exfoliator is great! Love the smell of it and made my lips feel amazing. Perfect for that winter weather.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
You really can't beat this lip exfoliator, especially for the price! I use it every other day before applying lip balm and lipstick or stains. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth.
Kimberly
Kimberly
Louisville, KY
I like the way the product was packaged. Wasn't messy and very neat. The only problem I faced was it made my lips very very dry
Chania W.
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
I received the mint one for testing in a vox box. Very soft on the lips! I already own the brown one, but I think I favor the mint one more. Honestly the only lip exfoliator you will need! I highly recommend
Denee J.
Denee J.
This item has a great concept, especially when I've using a sugar scrub and a dedicated toothbrush as a lip scrub. It smells and tastes wonderful and minty! There's where it ends for me, unfortunately there isn't much 'scrub' and it just feels like I'm putting on chapstick. Maybe it was just my stick? All I know is that if this product had more exfoliating scrub properties, it would be an essential for me. I received this item for free to review and all opinions are my own.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?