5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Candice J.
Candice J.
I bought this before in clear which seemed to have bigger chunks of exfoliate. The Mint Maniac one that I received in the elf voxbox seemed to have smaller granuals super easy to use because its in the form of a lipstick. Has a nice minty flavor to it. Works good on my dry chapped lips. I love that I can smooth my lips with this so easily.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfect for dry lips in the winter and it smells great! My only complaint is that it does get kind of crumbly.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
This isn't the best but it's definitely do-able. I like how it's in the form of a lipstick, super easy to use, compact, easy to travel with. And it tastes minty so it's never a problem with the taste .
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Nashua, NH
This exfoliator worked great for my lips. It smelled minty and had a nice texture like sugar. It was easy to apply thanks to be in a lipstick form and it was easy to rub off after using. My lips were definitely softer and it helped improve the longevity of my lip color and also prevented that cracking look.
Andriana T.
Andriana T.
Middle Vlg, NY
I was really skeptical about this product, but this stuff is awesome! It lightly exfoliates my lips for daily use. I love using it every morning before I apply my lip product for the day. Definitely a must-try!
Melina W.
Melina W.
Seaford, VA
My favorite lip exfoliator! It makes your lips smooth for applying lipstick and it's a great price. I've tried more pricey exfoliators but this one works just as well.
Maria T.
Maria T.
If you have chapped lips frequently , you would fall in love with this exfoliator. I am a first time user thanks to my e.l.f voxbox . I will most defiantly buy this product again when I am out. After testing I recommended to my friends , it's that good 😍😍
Amanda  G.
Amanda G.
Hampton, VA
Works great and is pretty tasty gently exfoliates lips for perfect application of your lip stick or lip cream I received this as part of my elf vox box and it met my expectations and then some!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This exfoliator is amazing!! It works wonder and makes my lips so dang soft. The smell is amazing and it honestly passed my expectations because of how inexpensive it is. Recommending it!
I received this in a VoxBox from Influenster.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Racine, WI
I like that the mint scent is not strong. It's not too gritty that it irritates. The packaging is nice. However, I don't typically buy products made in China. So if I had not received this to review. I would not of bought it and will not repurchase.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?