BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alyssa R.
Ontario, CA
This lip exfoliators is okay. Don't know if it really does.much to be honest though. It kind of hurts.my lips when I used it and the taste is bad. But still trying it out to see if my opinion changes.
Jamie S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I loved this exfoliator. I have the mint one and I love it. You can taste the sugar exfoliator. Does it's job and exfoliates the dead skin and it has a super affordable price tag. Definitely recommend.
Tatiana S.
This isn't the best but it's definitely do-able. I like how it's in the form of a lipstick, super easy to use, compact, easy to travel with. And it tastes minty so it's never a problem with the taste .
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , AL
Ooh - I did not like this product one bit! I applied right before bed and it felt like salt was being applied. The mint smell was refreshing - but I really didn't see a difference or use in this product.
Emma H.
I've never really used a lip exfoliator before so I didn't know what to expect, but I like the way that this tastes/feels. I don't know how much exfoliating it really did, but overall a nice product!
Amanda O.
Kissimmee, FL
It took off all the extra skin, and made it easy for me to apply matte lipstick. I used this and then a chapstick before using my matte lipstick, made my lips feel amazing! I recommend for anyone especially if you wear matte lipsticks
Taylor M.
I'm on the fence about the lip scrub. Buffed off the dead skin on my lips nicely and had a nice pleasant mint scent. But I felt like it left a residue on my lips after I wiped it off and left them super dry.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Great product for the winter time! I know I get dry chapped lips and this is helping so much! Helps make your lips feel soft again! I was very impressed with this product and will recommend it to others!
Hana L.
i really like this! It effectively exfoliates my lips, but it is much more portable and easy to use than my go-to lip scrub. It's slightly harsh, but my super dry lips need that thorough exfoliation.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
I don't know why I waited so long to try this! It's so easy to use and has less mess than traditional scrubs. It is such a good value too. My lips feel so healthy. I highly recommend this exfoliator!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?