BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Overland Park, KS
I have a problem with dry lips so I was really excited to see this in my vox box. I tried it and not only are my lips softer, but lipsticks and stains are staying on longer too. Plus the actual product is gorgeous :)
this is such a great product for the price! very cheap & it does the job! all the flavors are awesome ! i've boughten every single one! highly recommend ūüôĆūüŹľ
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Okay this is genius. I LOVE a good lip scrub And this makes it so easy! You just swipe it on and rub your lips and wipe it off! It's very mess free and great for on the go! I'm loving it so far! I would buy again!
Karissa N.
Karissa N.
Its a great exfoliator with a wonderful smell. I find it useful right before i put lipstick on so it will go on smoothly and look flawless.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Thanks to e.l.f. and Influenster, I got this nifty exfoliator for testing purposes. But I've already owned a few so I was ecstatic on receiving it in the box. It smells delicious and is the best thing to do after a shower and before and after doing makeup. It leaves your lips nice and smooth. I personally do it before I start up my makeup and wipe it off right before I apply my lipstick. I cannot stress how great it is.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love this exfoliator! I have been using it everyday since I got it. You can put it on before chapstick, gloss, or lip stick! I just wipe it off before with a wet rag and I love the tingly feeling when I leave it on for a little while
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Go to lip exfoliator!! Extremely affordable and beats all of the higher end less affordable products. Moisturizers and scrubs perfectly. Go to exfoliator, won't use anything else.
Claire M.
Claire M.
I got this product for free in my ELF VoxBox (flavor mint maniac) and I LOVE it! It left my lips so smooth, and it tastes so good. It even comes in a lipstick form, which I've never seen before. I definitely recommend this, it's awesome!
Natacha G.
Natacha G.
Brings a lip balm at the bottom that I never noticed. I received his through the app And it works well for somewhat dry lips but if it's extremely dry may not be appraised enough and lip balm isn't thick enough
Ada S.
Ada S.
Baytown, TX
Ummmm I'm not sure if it works like people say it does. I bought it a while back, used it a few times and never went back in the drawer again for it. I may be using it wrong but I'm not sure if you have to use it a certain way.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?