BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Aimee A.
Glenville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THESE! great product for a great price! They exfoliate without being too harsh and they smell/taste great too!
Heather J.
Chester, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite lip products! I have super dry lips and this works well before I apply my lipstick. I love that it's in lipstick form and mess free! After scrubbing over your lips you can see the dead skin begin to come off. Great product. I received this in my voxbox courtesy of Influenster and had never tried the product before. The opinions are all my own.
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works well to keep the dead skin buffed off your lips. Afterwards your lips are smooth and have a light moisturizer left.
Jessica S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love these lip exfoliators as someone who wears a lot of liquid lipsticks it's definitely a much needed product. I had one of their exfoliators already and through Influenster I got to try the other, they're both fantastic!
Chelsea S.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Is that it was the best thing to say I don't know how much you love it and it was the first half of the day before I get a new phone case
Tyana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using this for a month I'm obsessed with it it's been keeping my lips very soft and moisturize it is very easy to use and take off
Kisha L.
I really love this lip exfoliator. It works really well. I like the texture, its very nice for getting rid of dry dead skin on the lips, especially in this winter weather!! I also love very much the scent of it. This is a very unique lipstick like design!
Cailyn H.
Greenville, SC
Love this lip exfoliator!! My mom bought it for me the other day to try and I fell in love! I use it before I put on lipstick as well as after I wash my face at night! Love it! Highly recommend!
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always heard good things about this, but was really skeptical about what a lip exfoliator in a lipstick tube could do. I have now tried it, thanks to my VoxBox, and I'm a believer. I actually just bought 2 more tubes yesterday I love it so much. It is probably the least messy lip scrub I've ever used, and the price seriously cannot be beat at $3! I just glide it across my lips while applying slight pressure, rub my lips together a few times to get that extra exfoliation, and then use a damp washcloth to remove the excess when I'm finished. I received my initial tube complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Margeaux B.
Bloomfield, NJ
The first time I used it, it was a little stiff. But once I got to using it, it turned out to be an amazing product. I love how its not too minty. And the packaging is so much sleeker than most lip balms. With the affordability, I will definitely be purchasing!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?