5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Love it. Really does exfoliate lips do to the grainy texture of the lipstick. Also moisturizes lips nicely
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Atwater , CA
I have dry, chapped Lips and the exfoliator worked great to get off the rough skin and to help make my lips silky smooth again! Easy to apply and easy to remove.
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
I'm in love with this product! I have never used a lip exfoliator before...I've always jut used my toothbrush. This is (obviously) way better! It is super easy to use and works great! My lips are softer and smoother than ever! Would definitely recommend!
Skye L.
Skye L.
I couldn't wait to use this. My lips needed this product so bad. I wear liquid lipsticks almost everyday so my lips were dry. This product got the dead skin off and made my lips super soft. The packaging is so cute, i love it.
Melina W.
Melina W.
Seaford, VA
My favorite lip exfoliator! It makes your lips smooth for applying lipstick and it's a great price. I've tried more pricey exfoliators but this one works just as well.
August R.
August R.
Tyler, TX
I love this lip exfoliate! It tastes amazing and works wonders! I'm so happy I got it in my voxbox!
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I was gifted this for the holidays and absolutely love it. I work outdoors in the winter so my lips are constantly chapped and this does the job.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
I have terribly dry lips and I also have a bad habit of picking them. This product is such an easy exfoliant and makes hydrating them after very easy. I leave it on my vanity and use this before I put on my makeup or get ready for the day. Great for on the go as well! Highly recommend
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This exfoliator is amazing!! It works wonder and makes my lips so dang soft. The smell is amazing and it honestly passed my expectations because of how inexpensive it is. Recommending it!
I received this in a VoxBox from Influenster.
Valarie G.
Valarie G.
Downey , CA
I received "mint maniac" complimentary of influencer. Ummm from the name I thought it was going to exfoliate the dead skin off my lips. But it was more like a tingly, fresh lip moisturizer. Like a really good chapstick.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?