BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

courtney b.
Boise , ID
Seriously love this ! My lips chap soooo bad in the winter and being able to remove the dead skin and fast , makes it that much more useful ! I never used this one before but i suggest people purchase this
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I use this about once a week and it does a great job of removing the dead skin off of my lips. They feel soft after washing the product off. The smell is an amazing vanilla aroma. I'm not a fan of the taste. I make sure that I don't get too close to the inside of my lip because of this.
Sabina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved this lip exfoliador I got with my free box from Influenster. After applying it you feel your lips become very smooth and more plump. It doesn't need to be applied everyday just when you feel your lips need it. I will totally recommend it.
Madalena N.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
At first, the lip scrub worked great and for such a low price, I was surprised. halfway through my way home from the store, the entire thing snapped. I'm scared of buying again in case of wasted product.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I love the Mint Lip Exfoliator I received in my VoxBox this month! It made my lips so soft and the scent was mint so it felt so nice and refreshing on my lips. I would buy this product if I ever run out!
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I've been looking for a great lip exfoliater and I came across this and this by far is the best one and what I've been looking for. It is amazing at getting rid of dry and cracked lips. It also moisturizes you lips.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Not only does it remove dead skin, but I have fallen in love with the packaging as well as the color of the defoliator. I cannot stop using it or staring at it and taking pictures. I love love this line
Alyssa A.
The smell/taste is really great, but if you have super sensitive lips I'd suggest something just a bit less abrasive. This lip exfoliater does wonders but it can be pretty rough after the first application. Love this stuff.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried exfoliators before but I love the fact that this one is mint and looks like mint (the color). This product makes my lips feel absolutely amazing and soft. It makes my lips feel healthy as well!
Aaliyah M.
I got this from influenster in the mint flavor. Its easy to exfoliate because it has no mess. It is mainly just sugar and oil which is easy to diy but I enjoy how easy it is to control and how gently it is.
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?