BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Gina D.
Gina D.
Thanks to e.l.f. and Influenster, I got this nifty exfoliator for testing purposes. But I've already owned a few so I was ecstatic on receiving it in the box. It smells delicious and is the best thing to do after a shower and before and after doing makeup. It leaves your lips nice and smooth. I personally do it before I start up my makeup and wipe it off right before I apply my lipstick. I cannot stress how great it is.
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
I have the cherry exfoliator and I love it! I works great and the size is very convenient when you are exfoliating your lips. Before wearing matte lipstick or any lipstick in general, you should definitely be exfoliating! This helps your lipstick apply on and stay on better and longer!
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Go to lip exfoliator!! Extremely affordable and beats all of the higher end less affordable products. Moisturizers and scrubs perfectly. Go to exfoliator, won't use anything else.
Ayah L.
Ayah L.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I really like how the exfoliator is in a stick form. Perfect for on the go. This works wonders on my skin. After using it for the first time, my lips felt very smooth and soft. I recommend topping it off with a lip balm as you would to moisturize your face after exfoliating. And if you want you can put whatever lip products you want. There isn't a color when you use it, but there is a perfume like scent when opening.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
I love this so much! I received this product complimentary from influenster for honest review I received this in the elf Voxbox this month and I am officially obsessed especially finding out it has a lip balm at the bottom not many know about !!! It taste good smells good and my lips were so soft and I love it's so affordable! Lip scrubs I've tried before are pretty pricy! I will be purchasing this once I run out! Thanks influenster! I love this lip exfoliator!
Kinsey V.
Kinsey V.
Gaffney, SC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My favorite lip exfoliater! Love the way it is packaged, so I do not have to put my finger in a jar. So moisturizing and takes the flakes right away.
Nadia C.
Nadia C.
Haslet, TX
I absolutely love the exfoliate and have never seen anything like it! It's super clever to put it in an easy to carry lipstick tube! I works super well and even tastes a little yummy! I'll use this lots this winter!
Claire M.
Claire M.
I got this product for free in my ELF VoxBox (flavor mint maniac) and I LOVE it! It left my lips so smooth, and it tastes so good. It even comes in a lipstick form, which I've never seen before. I definitely recommend this, it's awesome!
Jessy Y.
Jessy Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My lips get super dry during the winter ao i have to keep moisturizing them i was sent this lip exfoliator by influenster to test out and i gotta say i love it i use it everyday after bed its so inexpensive and works amazing its aldo minty and tastes good dnt eat tho lol this has become my favorite lip exfoliator when i run put im sure gonna go pick up another one!
Amber D.
Amber D.
A really good elf product!!! It's very easy to apply, smells good. Leaves my lips baby soft :)
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?