5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Mirielys P.
Mirielys P.
When I saw this exfoliating lipstick in my VoxBox I was so excited because i have heard great things. I tried it and I must say that I absolutely love it. It's not too grainy that it hurts my lips, it's moisturizing which I love especially after those long wearing liquid lipsticks.

I received this product free/ complimentary for testing purposes.
Janeth R.
Janeth R.
Edmonds , WA
It's the size of an average lipstick so you can take it anywhere ! It's really good at exfoliating your lips. It takes off all the dead skin and it makes your lips really smooth . I'd buy again
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I absolutely love this! It does a perfect job of removing dead skin and leaves them so soft! It's also a plus that it comes in "lipstick" form which makes it easier to apply
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Minneapolis, MN
Perfect for dry lips in the winter and it smells great! My only complaint is that it does get kind of crumbly.
Andriana T.
Andriana T.
Middle Vlg, NY
I was really skeptical about this product, but this stuff is awesome! It lightly exfoliates my lips for daily use. I love using it every morning before I apply my lip product for the day. Definitely a must-try!
Riva K.
Riva K.
Scranton, Pa
This exfoliator is very easy to use! I like how it's in the shape of a lipstick so it's very easy to apply plus it has a very nice minty flavor and makes your lips feel cool and tingly, it's perfect and easy to apply right before a matte lipstick!
Ashli T.
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I original had one of these when they first came out. I was so happy to get another one. I love how it moisturizes and exfoliates at the same time. Also, I enjoyed the minty flavor.
Eva C.
Eva C.
This was actually my first time ever using this product. It is kind of grainy feeling. Almost like a soft Smooth sanpaper gently removing dead skin. It moisturizes and leaves your lips plump and beautiful.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This exfoliator is amazing!! It works wonder and makes my lips so dang soft. The smell is amazing and it honestly passed my expectations because of how inexpensive it is. Recommending it!
I received this in a VoxBox from Influenster.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
I love this exfoliator. I use it everyday. I apply it before i put my lipstick on. It removes all dead skin and leaves my lips very soft. I got this product for free by influentser. I really recommend this product and plus very convenient price.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?