BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Faith F.
Holbrook, NY
I've tried a few other lip scrubs and this is the best one. It has left my lips feeling new and smooth and I love the convenience of it looking like a lipstick. I recommend this to everyone.
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip exfoliate her is wonderful it has a nice sugar scrub the base to it allows you to get your skin and your lips to that optimal smooth feeling that you're looking for
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the idea is really good ... elf products are really beautiful packege and good price ... prova elf make up il prezzo è veramente conveniente e i prodotti sono buoni ...
Nicole E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent exfoliator I like how you are able to apply it like a lipstick it does take off most of the dead skin on my lips and the balm at the bottom of it is very useful. I'm pretty impressed with the product
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the mint one from influenster , which helps plump my lips a little bit. I love how it removes death skin and leaves my skin feeling soft. Plus it hydrates them.
Aiesha O.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product was pretty decent. It's a life saver during the winter season. My lips are always dry and they peel a lot. The exfoliator made my lips moist and smooth.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for a few years now and it's my favorite thing to do before I apply lipstick or chapstick! Helps smooth my lips and gives a great surface to work off of!
Maribel R.
hubert
Beauty Junkie Expert
Inexpensive and works great!! I want to try the mint one but I can't find in the store. I recommend this e.l.f lip exfoliador . I ordered rose and OMG smells amazing.
Erica O.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty good for the price. It tastes AMAZING, and honestly did a good job exfoliating my lips! It is cheap packaging as mine came already broken, but nonetheless, a good mild exfoliant
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how gentle this is and how it still works really well! Smells soooo good! Good price too! I was sent this in the voxbox and when I run out I WILL be buying it.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?