5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Laura S.
Laura S.
As far as an exfoliated goes, it's a hard scrubber and I admire its potential. My lips feel smooth and moisturizer right after use. It's got a pleasant minty taste to it. I was bummed that the stick of product broke after the first use. Otherwise, I'm fairly happy!
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
This product does a wonderful job of exfoliating my lips gently but effectively for such an amazing price! Cheap packaging, but it works so great that I've bought this multiple times and will buy it again! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone who enjoys soft and smooth lips!
Amber f.
Amber f.
I absolutely love this product. I am now on number two! I have the mint and it smells great and it makes my lips feel great . Definitely my go to!
Jeannie K.
Jeannie K.
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this. At first, I LOVED this to exfoliate my lips, but after a few uses, the crystals/ sugars became so rough that it became slightly painful to use. I'm assuming it's because it exfoliate the top layer of my lips so my lips are more sensitive but the crystals feel sharper also. Either way, I think this is great as an exfoliator for maybe once a week and you can't beat the price, but since it did become rough, I'm docking a star.
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Don't throw your money away on the more expensive lip scrubs and lip exfoliators in tubes like I made the mistake of doing. This one is a THOUSAND times better. I didn't have the issue that others had where it was too balmy straight of the tube. Mine was straight up exfoliating the first time I applied it. I have lips that need to be exfoliated every morning and every night and this stuff is truly amazing. It leaves the perfect amount of balm on the lips afterward and has the perfect amount of "grit" to really get the job done. It's seriously out of this world and the price just puts it in the #1 spot for me. You will be hard pressed to find a better product. Period.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
This product is great for the cold weather and winter time. It is a great product to get the dry and dead skin off of your lips. It's really easy to use. It doesn't have a bad taste to it like some exfoliators I have used in the past. This product is awesome and I recommend it!
Angel G.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This e.l.f. Mint Maniac Exfoliator is absolutely amazing! Not only does it exfoliate the skin off of my lips, but it leaves an amazing moisturizing sheen on your lips. You can just wear this all day but if you're into matte lip color products like I am, this is PERFECT to use before you put on all of your makeup and then you lippie after so you don't have cracks through the color. YOU HAVE TO GET THIS!!! For the price and the quality, you can't beat it.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Arab, AL
This is a go to product for me. I use it eery day and then put chapstick on while I put my other makeup on. It takes the dry skin off gently so that my lipstick goes on perfectly smooth and it doesn't crack. It's only $3 and I get it from Walmart.....MUST TRY!
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Livonia, LA
I've used this twice, and so far I'm liking it. The mint is great. My lips feel softer than before.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA
I like this but it's not perfect. It is an exfoliate in a lipstick but the lipstick is too hard to leave any of the exfoliant on your lips. I do like the little lipgloss in the bottom of the tube. Tastes good and works ok.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?