5 colors available

How to use:

Diana N.
Diana N.
Van Nuys, CA
This scrub is quite nice and gets the job done. I love how it comes in a tube which allows easier application. The product, itself, is a bit harsher than other scrubs. It almost feels like sandpaper, so I do not recommend tough scrubbing on the lips, because it may damage them. Apply this lightly and it'll do its job of removing skin to make the lips baby smooth. What I do like about this product is the balm compartment at the bottom. The exfoliator has similar packaging to the hydrating lip sticks, so it contains a balm at the bottom. So once I finish exfoliating, I use the bottom jar to hydrate my lips again.
Kailen S.
Kailen S.
Yorktown , VA
This works awesome! And it tastes good lol. It's really refreshing and gets all the dead skin off your lips. Great to use right before matte lip stick! Easy to apply and I highly recommend this product
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this exfoliator! It's in a lipstick form making it super convenient and easy to use! The fact that it's small helps keep my "makeup clutter" low. I use it every time before I apply any lipstick.
Ashli T.
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I original had one of these when they first came out. I was so happy to get another one. I love how it moisturizes and exfoliates at the same time. Also, I enjoyed the minty flavor.
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
I love this exfoliator. I use it everyday. I apply it before i put my lipstick on. It removes all dead skin and leaves my lips very soft. I got this product for free by influentser. I really recommend this product and plus very convenient price.
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Shafter, CA
I received this e.l.f. Lip exfoliator in my e.l.f. VoxBox for free to try it out and review it. What I liked about this product is the sleek look of the product, and that it comes in the shape of a lipstick! It's so cute, and the mint green color makes it really stand out! I love the convenience because I don't have to grab it with my fingers, instead I can just apply it to my moistened lips like a lipstick, in circular motion, and the lip exfoliator will do its job. I like how gentle it is and how soft it leaves my lips, prepping them perfectly, and making it super easy to apply a nice lip balm, gloss, or lip color afterwards. You just have to remember to apply the lip exfoliator gently and it won't be uncomfortable. This was the first time I tried a product like this, and it exceeded my expectations! It couldn't have come at a better time, because my lips always get dry during the colder winter months. I recommend you guys give this product a try!
#elfskincaretips #elfskincare #elf #elfvoxbox #contest #influenster
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a godsend. I used to have to make sugar scrubs for my lips which was messy, but this is clean and easy. It removes all of my dead skin and moisturizers my lips.
Lupita Z.
Lupita Z.
Wasco, CA
I absolutely loved this!! Never tried a lip exfoliater and yesterday was the first time trying it and i fell in live with it!! I totally recommend this and its inexpensive!! Great quality! Will be buying more!!
Amber R.
Amber R.
This is my favorite lip exfoliator. I have repurchased this many times and I will continue to do so. It is very easy to use and leaves my lips feeling smooth. My favorite flavor is the cherry.
Cali P.
Cali P.
Wadesboro, NC
Product is really good at exfoliating your lips and for a veRY affordable price. I've always made my own lip exfoliater but honestly for the price and quality, I'm not going to waste my time with the DIY version! Very impressed, elf has really stepped it up! I received this product for free but these are all my opinions
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?