BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Maddie W.
Kenosha, WI
Gosh! I love love love this product! I'm a person who wears lipstick everyday and mostly matte. I'm always trying to get
My lipstick to stay well and look great! This product definitely does that for me!
Jaci P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved this! I got it in the scent mint and it got it in my voxbox but I see it at target! It was super easy to use I just applied it and rubbed it on with my finger I wiped it off with a towel! I don't like the taste but it worked well!
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I use this about once a week and it does a great job of removing the dead skin off of my lips. They feel soft after washing the product off. The smell is an amazing vanilla aroma. I'm not a fan of the taste. I make sure that I don't get too close to the inside of my lip because of this.
Kaila D.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product, it really scrubs away the dead skin and it smells so good! It does leave a little sand paper like feeling after using it, but I just wipe it off with a tissue and put a lip balm on after. Also, the packaging makes it look like an expensive product for a few bucks.
Angela W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
It felt a lil different when I first used the product, but it grew on me with continued use. I like the fact that my lips feel soft afterwards. The best thing about this product is it helps to remove lipstick that tends to stain. I'd definitely recommend this products to my friends.
Karina T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I found this at Target and decided to give it a try. It worked great. It did its job in exfoliating my lips and leaving behind a soft base. If you don't feel like spending the money you can also get some coconut oil and add some brown sugar and mix. Either or good product for the price.
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is seriously one of my new favorites I was considering getting a lush lip scrub but I saw this at the store and thought why not give this a try. I am so glad I did because it is exactly what I needed!!!
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I am so glad I got this right when winter started! It smells pretty good and gently exfoliates for smooth lips. It is effective and a necessity during the winter in Chicago. I would recommend this to anyone!
Nathaly G.
Charlestown, MA
I had the clear one but lost it so getting this one was good, it smells and tastes like milk but not overpowering, after you use it you dont even need lipgloss your lips look and feel smooth and since you just exfoliated they get pinkish
Amanda M.
E Providence, RI
Love, love, love! This reminds me of an exfoliator (more expensive) I've purchased form Lush minus the fact that you cannot eat it. It left my lips smooth but not too harsh to use daily. Definitely purchasing some after this one runs out.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?