BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
MEGHAN T.
This works wonders! Every season I have dry peeling lips and no lip balm has been able to help me! The elf lip exfoliator fixed my peeling lips. My lips are soft and hydrated. The value for the product is amazing and I don't have gross peeling lips any longer! Not to mention its minty which is refreshing!
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
I was very hesitant with this product at first because it seemed so weird but when i finally tried it, it was awesome! you basically apply it just like a regular lipstick but instead it exfoliates your lips! I love it because i don't have to get my hands messy with digging out the product from a tub or anything. As far as the exfoliation goes, it's fantastic. It removed the majority of my dead skin on my lips and plumped them nicely. Afterwards, i topped them with a balm, and i have no cracks or fine lines! I did receive this product for free for review from Influenster but my opinions remain my own.
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
I seriously fell in love with this! I use this every other morning & my lips have felt so amazing after words! I will continue to buy this product after it is gone! If you have chapped, dried lips I would defiantly give this a try!
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
This product is AMAZING. I have been struggling with chapped lips for ever and this has really helped out! I used it right before applying chapstick and dry oil and it made a huge difference. Will be purchasing!
Patricia B.
Richmond, VA
This is the perfect solution to those dry winter lips. I've never heard of a lip exfoliator but this is such a welcome addition to my regular regimen. The air is so dry this time of year and sometimes chapstick just isn't enough. This is a great quick fix.
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
I received a tube of the Mint Maniac complementary from Influenster, and this review is an honest opinion of my experience with this product.
I haven't been a big fan of lip defoliators, but this one is definitely going on my "must haves' list.
The tube is a lipstick style that twists up to expose more of the product. The mint is a great scent, not to strong but just enough to make it pleasant.
The texture is perfect, it's not overly gritty, but it does the job and I've noticed a difference in the feel of my lips, and my lipstick/gloss applies much smoother than before.
It applies easily and washes off well, without any oily or gritty residue.
I would definitely recommend this product and plan to purchase it after this tube is done.
Lauren G.
Pataskala, OH
This is a truly amazing product! So good for taking the dead skin off of your lips and making them supper soft! It's like a sugar scrub and this one is minty 😍 I love to use it before I apply my lipsticks and it makes them look so much better!
Areliz P.
Paterson, NJ
I love this soooo much!! You put it on and then lick your lips and they are so soft afterwards. I got this for free in the e.l.f voxbox but when i run out i will definitely purchase it again. I love it, cant get enough!!
Melanie O.
Muncie, IN
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes but all opinions are my own. I have been looking for a product like this for SO long because my lips get really chapped in the winter and lipstick goes on terribly. This exfoliated takes away dead skin on your lips so easily and creates a soft base for any lip product to be applied. The price is also great! Would definitely recommend.
Justine F.
Covina, CA
This lip exfoliator is very impressive. I've never tried a product like this before. Application is easy. You can feel the roughness on your lips as your applying. I get the idea they were going for but I personally don't think it works as well as it could. It doesn't take off much dead skin as I'd like to see. I have very dry chapped lips and the product does seem to leave them more moisturized but nothing more than a traditional chapstick would do.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?