BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Yadira S.
I love the product!! It has a nice minty scent and it removes the dead skin off my lips all while being a portable product! It's amazing and it leaves my skin smooth! Thank you to influenster for letting me test the product! It's worthwhile!!
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
I love this lip exfoliated especially in the winter months when my lips tend to dry out easily. It goes on smooth and leaves my lips feeling refreshed and smooth afterwards. If you have an issue with dry lips give this a try, it's a life saver.
Deserie G.
Horizon city, TX
I just can't loved this one especially since chap lips is now in season very Easy to use looks adorable simple packaging repeated user I used this multiple times but brown sugar of course I recommend it to all
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
I love the Mint Lip Exfoliator I received in my VoxBox this month! It made my lips so soft and the scent was mint so it felt so nice and refreshing on my lips. I would buy this product if I ever run out!
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Seriously love this ! My lips chap soooo bad in the winter and being able to remove the dead skin and fast , makes it that much more useful ! I never used this one before but i suggest people purchase this
Kelsey O.
Smithfield, UT
This product is amazing. I didn't know that I could get dead skin on my lips and this lipstick takes it right off making my lips feel so much softer and cleaner! Even my boyfriend loved this "lipstick."
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I used the mint flavor of this and i loved how it exfoliated. It did a really good job of getting my lips smooth but the taste was sickeningly sweet. Overall for the price I would recommend it to others.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried exfoliators before but I love the fact that this one is mint and looks like mint (the color). This product makes my lips feel absolutely amazing and soft. It makes my lips feel healthy as well!
Jade B.
Plano, TX
I have been having really dried lips,and this product works really good with making your lips smooth and I would definitely recommend if you are having the same problem. Especially during the winter time!
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Not only does it remove dead skin, but I have fallen in love with the packaging as well as the color of the defoliator. I cannot stop using it or staring at it and taking pictures. I love love this line
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?