5 colors available

How to use:

Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this! Exfoliates without scrubbing away your lips haha. Great before applying matte lipstick. Love the extra lip balm in the bottom too. First time user.
Monica G.
Monica G.
I love this product! I tested the mint maniac variety and it's perfect for continuous use throughout winter to combat dry lips. I've used one other lip exfoliator in the past but I prefer this one simply because it's in a lipstick tube! It's very convenient. You can keep it in your purse and use it whenever you want. It leaves my lips very soft. Love it!
Nathaly G.
Nathaly G.
Charlestown, MA
I had the clear one but lost it so getting this one was good, it smells and tastes like milk but not overpowering, after you use it you dont even need lipgloss your lips look and feel smooth and since you just exfoliated they get pinkish
Roseanna M.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
I like that this helped my terrible peeling lips. It helped me keep them smooth, and meanwhile didn't have a bad smell or flavor. It was pleasant and minty. It feels like silky lipstick/Chapstick with gritty texture. Very helpful product to have.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Beaufort, SC
This is a wonderful exfoliator. I bite my lips constantly, but this never fails to bring them back to life.
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Caruthers, CA
I received this complementary from influenster to try out for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. This lip exfoliator is amazing! I love applying this when my lips are really chapped to remove all the dead skin cells which then leaves my lips super soft and moisturized and in a way I think it helps my lips pucker up a little more than what they usually are which i love the appearance of a fuller lip and what's also amazing about this product is that it also leaves your lips really moisturized and it tastes sweet so for me that's a plus and it's super affordable I reccommend anyone tries this you won't regret it
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Love this product.
The e.l.f lip exfoliator was in the style of a lipstick, how cool is that?!?! The color of the exfoliator is "mint" which matches the smell. It proved to be not too rough and easy to apply. I am going to be trying this out for a couple of days to see how smooth my lips become.

Janeth R.
Janeth R.
Edmonds , WA
It's the size of an average lipstick so you can take it anywhere ! It's really good at exfoliating your lips. It takes off all the dead skin and it makes your lips really smooth . I'd buy again
Laura C.
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Absolutely loved the Minty lip exfoliator. Have never used a product like this but 10/10 will buy this product it's amazingly effective at getting rid of dry chapped lips. Perfect peep for extended wear #matte lipsticks. Definitely a steal at $3
Rae C.
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
This exfoliator is awesome. My lips feel so smooth and soft. And i want to say the mint also adds a little plumping effect...or it may just be the exfoliation makes your lips temporarily fuller lol. Its sweet, smells good, and is a great product all around.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?