5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
One of my favorite products! Love the mint flavor and leaves your lips softer than ever
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. It's handy to use and smells nice. A must before wearing matte lipsticks
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.
I received the mint exfoliator in a VoxBox and immediately loved it! I have very chapped lips almost all year round and this has been a lifesaver this fall. It also tastes really good which is always a bonus. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Meghann K.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
I always really like the elf lip exfoliators . I hadn't used this green one before but I really liked the smell. I performs very well and left my like looking moisturized and soft. It does a great job at removing the dead skin
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
My first time using a lip exfoliator, I didn't know they existed! It goes on fairly easily and wipes off easily. It does leave behind a bit of a mint taste- which is not my favorite. Glad I got it in a influenster VoxBox to try!
Alayah V.
Alayah V.
It seems like it would have worked very well, except for the fact that it actually broke when I opened it. Also wish it were a little more moisturizing and less grainy.
Alice L.
Alice L.
I really dont see this working or doing anything so i would not be using this also it has a really bad taste that i do not like :(
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Metuchen, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I like it for the first couple times but for me, the grains aren't as effective in exfoliating after a couple times but still good.
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Love this lip exfoliador takes all of the dead skin off leaving your lips ready for some lipstick. The only drawback for me is the taste it leaves behind I'm not a big fan but other than that definitely worth trying!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
You really can't beat this lip exfoliator, especially for the price! I use it every other day before applying lip balm and lipstick or stains. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?