5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Heather B.
Heather B.
I absolutely LOVE this lip exfoliate. Yes, I know you can probably make your own at home, but think about this: THIS IS WAYYYYY LESS MESSY. I love the packaging and the convenience of this product. I use it all the time and feel that it does a great job at exfoliating my lips.

I recieved this product for free in my E.L.F. VoxBox!
Roseanna M.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
I like that this helped my terrible peeling lips. It helped me keep them smooth, and meanwhile didn't have a bad smell or flavor. It was pleasant and minty. It feels like silky lipstick/Chapstick with gritty texture. Very helpful product to have.
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Caruthers, CA
I received this complementary from influenster to try out for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. This lip exfoliator is amazing! I love applying this when my lips are really chapped to remove all the dead skin cells which then leaves my lips super soft and moisturized and in a way I think it helps my lips pucker up a little more than what they usually are which i love the appearance of a fuller lip and what's also amazing about this product is that it also leaves your lips really moisturized and it tastes sweet so for me that's a plus and it's super affordable I reccommend anyone tries this you won't regret it
Heather F.
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I LOVE this stuff. I use it when I'm going to use a dark or heavy lipstick that I know I'll need a pencil to keep in place. I have mature skin, so I have to worry about non-nude lipsticks really feathering. The ELF Lip Exfoliator makes my lips so smooth and pin, and smooths out some of those teeny tiny lines that lipstick loves to treat like lip estuaries. It makes my lipstick go on smooth, and stay that way! Highly recommended, especially for the price! The brown maple one is my favorite. I wish it was a lipstick so I could taste it all the time!
Janeth R.
Janeth R.
Edmonds , WA
It's the size of an average lipstick so you can take it anywhere ! It's really good at exfoliating your lips. It takes off all the dead skin and it makes your lips really smooth . I'd buy again
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
This exfoliator is amazing!! It works wonder and makes my lips so dang soft. The smell is amazing and it honestly passed my expectations because of how inexpensive it is. Recommending it!
I received this in a VoxBox from Influenster.
Corrina T.
Corrina T.
Erie, PA
My lips are always so dry and this really helps when wanting to use different colored lip products. I use this before I apply my lipsticks because it helps my lips absorb the product better and creates a smooth base. The only downside of this product is it does seem to easily get into your mouth, although it isn't a horrible taste. I just wish that the product held up more structurally.

I did receive this product for free in my elf voxbox but my opinions are 100% my own.
Lupita Z.
Lupita Z.
Wasco, CA
I absolutely loved this!! Never tried a lip exfoliater and yesterday was the first time trying it and i fell in live with it!! I totally recommend this and its inexpensive!! Great quality! Will be buying more!!
Ashli T.
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I original had one of these when they first came out. I was so happy to get another one. I love how it moisturizes and exfoliates at the same time. Also, I enjoyed the minty flavor.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this lip exfoliator! You need to follow the instructions listed that state to rub in circular motions to really feel it working. Within minutes of using it I could tell a huge difference in the softness of my lips! I recommend following up with a good moisturizer!

I received this in a Voxbox from Influenster
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?