BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
I received the mint one for testing in a vox box. Very soft on the lips! I already own the brown one, but I think I favor the mint one more. Honestly the only lip exfoliator you will need! I highly recommend
Chels L.
Super moisturizing and exfoliating. I received this to try in my Influenster vox box. It's minty and makes my lips look and feel super smooth. It's not too gritty. Just right. I will be buying more of this!
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a dental assistant and at work some times I pumice my lips to keep them soft but it never lasts long. This product replaces that process and has a longer lasting affect leaving my lips soft and smooth.
Tanisha P.
Love this!! Exfoliates just how I like and is moisturizing too! The value is great I love that it's easy application just like a lipstick. It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy this and recommend it!
Brittany G.
Rochester, NY
I've loved these lip exfoliators since they came out. It's great for on the go if you have dry or chapped lips. They're very easy to use, and it really makes my lips feel great. Deff a must have in any bag.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
There are definitely other lip scrubs out there and they perform better than this one, however for the value you pay and if you don't have super bad issues, the product exfoliates well and isn't the worst!
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I received this from Influenster, but I actually already had this product! I had one that fell apart, but I decided to buy another! I use the mint one every time before I put on my lipstick. I really think it helps the lipstick stay for longer! It's so cheap, and I highly recommend it!!
Brittany C.
I love love love this product. I had the mint one in my elf voxbox. I love how it makes my lips feel after I used it. It very rough but worth it. It was kinda awkward putting it on for the first time. Thanks to influenster because I wouldn't have tried it buy The rest is history.
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
Loved this product, especially for the winter. It has a sleek packaging. It's a great way to disguise the functionality of the product. It's perfect for dry lips and putting it on before putting lip stick on.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is my favorite lip exfoliating product. The price is awesome too. Tastes like sugar and definitely gets your lips exfoliated. Mine almost look plumper when I'm done. It's a great product to have on hand.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?