BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #87 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

Kelsey R.
Philadelphia, PA
Cheap, easy to use. Does the job quickly without messing up my make up. I just simply run it on and then wipe it off. Then apply lipstick. Perfect for winter. Exfoliates while not being super rough or messy.
Chels L.
Super moisturizing and exfoliating. I received this to try in my Influenster vox box. It's minty and makes my lips look and feel super smooth. It's not too gritty. Just right. I will be buying more of this!
Katie E.
Moundsville, WV
I received this in the E.l.f. voxbox, and I am loving it! It's making my lips feel so good. They look and feel better. I love E.l.f. products because they're a great price and they're actually of good quality.
Natacha G.
Brings a lip balm at the bottom that I never noticed. I received his through the app And it works well for somewhat dry lips but if it's extremely dry may not be appraised enough and lip balm isn't thick enough
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
There are definitely other lip scrubs out there and they perform better than this one, however for the value you pay and if you don't have super bad issues, the product exfoliates well and isn't the worst!
Michaela F.
Brookhaven, PA
I liked it a good bit however I'm not exactly sure what it did. I do like the idea of lip exfoliator and I will absolutely give it another try before writing it off. I love e.l.f. products so it might just be me.
Mali S.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product and it makes your lips feel so smooth. A plus is that it tastes really good (not that your supposed to get it in your mouth:) ) The one downside is that it dries up a little. It's still useable, but it will sometimes come off of the tube (you can easily stick it back on)
Juliana M.
North port, FL
I actually already had thus product and I'm so glad I got another one for free because I was running low! It works well on my lips and gets the dead skin off :) I love that it doesn't have a bad taste to it.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is my favorite lip exfoliating product. The price is awesome too. Tastes like sugar and definitely gets your lips exfoliated. Mine almost look plumper when I'm done. It's a great product to have on hand.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I received this from Influenster, but I actually already had this product! I had one that fell apart, but I decided to buy another! I use the mint one every time before I put on my lipstick. I really think it helps the lipstick stay for longer! It's so cheap, and I highly recommend it!!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?