5 colors available

Haley V.
Haley V.
MOORESVILLE , NC
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Let me begin this review by saying how badly my lips dry out for no reason. I don't know why, but I'll always find myself rubbing my lips with my finger and skin just coming off. It's gross and leaves my lips with red spots and sometimes bleeding from ripping the skin off that won't come off easily and is just hanging there. Ok, now that I've made myself out to sound like a complete freak with gross ass lips, I can explain how this product is a lifesaver! I've tried lush lip scrubs, chap sticks, and other lip products, but nothing compares to this e.l.f exfoliator! This baby is not only super inexpensive, but it also does what it says it does; exfoliates! And the best part is, it exfoliates gently and moisturizes at the same time! When you're doing using this, your lips will be super smooth! I always put on chapstick afterward this way they're extra smooth and completely prone to drying out. This product is a must have for the winter months or for those unfortunate souls who also have the same lip probz as me! The only thing I don't like about this product is that your exfoliated lip remains tend to stay on the stick of the product and it's gross to see that and get it off...ew. But hey, what are you gunna do, at least it's working and you can SEE that! Definitely one of my December faves and I will be putting a youtube video up raving about it and all my other current obsessions soon! Meanwhile, just believe me and spend the $2 on this! You can't go wrong! <3
Liddie R.
Liddie R.
This is another product that I have been using for years. The first one that I have purchased with my own coins was the brown sugar lip exfoliator. I receive the mint one inside the vox box and I love it just as the same. It definitely get all of the dead skin off your lips and keep them feeling cool and soft.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
I really love this product! This actually exfoliates my lips. This lasts for a very long time in terms of keeping my lips smooth. This met my expectations so that my lips are not chapped when wearing other lip products. I would definitely buy this again and recommend this for all to try.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Naperville, IL
This is the best lip exfoliator ever. I have used high end exfoliators and this beats them all for a few reasons. First, the packaging is so convenient and it isn't as gross because you don't have to dip your finger into a pot and use that to exfoliate. Second, it leaves your lips hydrated after you use it. Last, it smells (and tastes) delicious!
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I’ve never tried a lip exfoliator and I absolutely loved it. My skin is very dry and this helped smooth my lips when I applied my hydra matte lip color. There were no lines or cracks when I applied my ultra matte lipstick and I was very pleased. Totally recommend this.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Talladega, AL
This is definitely the best exfoliator I have ever used. It smells so good & gets all the dry skin off my lips.
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Valdosta, GA
I naturally have super chapped lips! Thanks to this lip exfoliator my lips have never felt or looked better! I love this stuff!
Karli M.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Worked amazingly. Smells fantastic. Gets rid of unwanted dead skin. And leaves your lips feeling soft. Chapstick glides right on after. Can't go wrong with this product for the price! Try it! I will continue to purchase this.
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA
I received this from Influenster, but I actually already had this product! I had one that fell apart, but I decided to buy another! I use the mint one every time before I put on my lipstick. I really think it helps the lipstick stay for longer! It's so cheap, and I highly recommend it!!
Emi M.
Emi M.
Antioch, TN
I received one of these in the complimentary vox box! I tried it and love it. It's December and as soon as it gets dry my lips get really rough.
I love wearing lipsticks so keeping my lips smooth is very important.
This exfoliater is gentle, and does the job very well!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?