5 colors available

How to use:

Cerys H.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I expected it to do nothing because the granules looked so tiny but it really does work! Once you start rubbing it on your lips the little sugar like granules come to the surface and give a gentle but significant exfoliation to your lips and leaves a minty moisture afterwards. Definitely recommend for only $3!
Angel G.
Angel G.
Columbus, GA
This e.l.f. Mint Maniac Exfoliator is absolutely amazing! Not only does it exfoliate the skin off of my lips, but it leaves an amazing moisturizing sheen on your lips. You can just wear this all day but if you're into matte lip color products like I am, this is PERFECT to use before you put on all of your makeup and then you lippie after so you don't have cracks through the color. YOU HAVE TO GET THIS!!! For the price and the quality, you can't beat it.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Davenport, FL
I love how tingly it felt on my lips it was definitely refreshing! It made my lips extremely soft i would definitely buy again. It was so easy to apply!!
Monica G.
Monica G.
I love this product! I tested the mint maniac variety and it's perfect for continuous use throughout winter to combat dry lips. I've used one other lip exfoliator in the past but I prefer this one simply because it's in a lipstick tube! It's very convenient. You can keep it in your purse and use it whenever you want. It leaves my lips very soft. Love it!
Marina P.
Marina P.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
The fact that it's shaped like a lipstick makes it much more convenient to use. It tastes great and works really well!
Roseanna M.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
I like that this helped my terrible peeling lips. It helped me keep them smooth, and meanwhile didn't have a bad smell or flavor. It was pleasant and minty. It feels like silky lipstick/Chapstick with gritty texture. Very helpful product to have.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Beaufort, SC
This is a wonderful exfoliator. I bite my lips constantly, but this never fails to bring them back to life.
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
Caruthers, CA
I received this complementary from influenster to try out for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. This lip exfoliator is amazing! I love applying this when my lips are really chapped to remove all the dead skin cells which then leaves my lips super soft and moisturized and in a way I think it helps my lips pucker up a little more than what they usually are which i love the appearance of a fuller lip and what's also amazing about this product is that it also leaves your lips really moisturized and it tastes sweet so for me that's a plus and it's super affordable I reccommend anyone tries this you won't regret it
Heather B.
Heather B.
I absolutely LOVE this lip exfoliate. Yes, I know you can probably make your own at home, but think about this: THIS IS WAYYYYY LESS MESSY. I love the packaging and the convenience of this product. I use it all the time and feel that it does a great job at exfoliating my lips.

I recieved this product for free in my E.L.F. VoxBox!
Janeth R.
Janeth R.
Edmonds , WA
It's the size of an average lipstick so you can take it anywhere ! It's really good at exfoliating your lips. It takes off all the dead skin and it makes your lips really smooth . I'd buy again
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?