BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
I got this for free to sample and love it! The flavor is great and it's really moisturizing! I'm very happy with it and would deff recommend it to everyone. I looked up the price and it's very inexpensive!
Stephanie Z.
I cannot stock these in large enough numbers. My issue with other lip exfoliators is that you use quite a bit to really exfoliate properly. While these are not long lasting (due to the nature of the type of product) they are my favorite over all others! Leaves lips smooth and moisturizer ready for whatever lippie a you plan on using!
Johanna T.
YOU GUYS!! I completely love this product, my lips are normally cracked and chapped due to the weather. I will defiantly keep this product stocked in my makeup bag, made me lips soft and removed all the dry skin!
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
I really enjoyed this!!! It's something I will use throughout the winter months quite a bit but I can also see myself using it throughout the rest of the year. Love the quality of the product! Great product!
Rose D.
I've always wanted a lip exfoliated or and I'm so glad I received this in my box because this product is amazing. It smells great, it's inexpensive and it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend to others. I received this for free and all opinions are my own.
Tanisha P.
Love this!! Exfoliates just how I like and is moisturizing too! The value is great I love that it's easy application just like a lipstick. It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy this and recommend it!
Chels L.
Super moisturizing and exfoliating. I received this to try in my Influenster vox box. It's minty and makes my lips look and feel super smooth. It's not too gritty. Just right. I will be buying more of this!
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I received this from Influenster, but I actually already had this product! I had one that fell apart, but I decided to buy another! I use the mint one every time before I put on my lipstick. I really think it helps the lipstick stay for longer! It's so cheap, and I highly recommend it!!
Zenna P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a dental assistant and at work some times I pumice my lips to keep them soft but it never lasts long. This product replaces that process and has a longer lasting affect leaving my lips soft and smooth.
Brittany G.
Rochester, NY
I've loved these lip exfoliators since they came out. It's great for on the go if you have dry or chapped lips. They're very easy to use, and it really makes my lips feel great. Deff a must have in any bag.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?