BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love this product, I haven't had a lip scrub that removes my dry skin quite like this. I have the min one and it smells amazing, for the price this is a steal. Anyone with chapped lips should give this a shot.
Bethany L.
Elmhurst, IL
This is hands down one of the best beauty products you can find in the drugstore. You really can't beat the price, quality or packaging! I buy this time and time again for soft, kissable lips.
Karen S.
This is a staple in my collection. Such an affordable lip scrub that is easy to use and lasts a long time. This exceeded my expectations! I will never buy an expensive lip stub again. I recommend it x's 10000
Noelia N.
Bronx, NY
I'm beyond obsessed with this!!!!!! I was a little skeptical about it, but it worked so good! It leaves my lips soft and moisturized + it tastes and smells delicious. I just tried the "mint maniac" flavor, ca't wait to try the new ones :D
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! The price is extremely cheap. After using this lip exfoliator my lips feel so soft. I love using this product because the results are so good. It also tastes/smells good. I always make sure to put chapstick on after to make my lips more soft and prevent them from drying out.
Candice W.
Harris, MN
Great lip exfoliator. I love that it's in lipstick form. It just makes it so easy. The mint flavor is my favorite, hands down but I've tried the cherry and that was okay too. Great price point for this as well.
Tina P.
Great product and the price is perfect. Personally love that it comes like in a lipstick tube because regular lip scrubs tend to be a bit messy. I use this often when my lips need a boost, especially in the winters its the best. Also i appreciate that it doesn't have a strong perfume smell but it also doesn't smell bad. It just smells sweet.
Desiree P.
Longmont, CO
This product works well for taking off dead skin, it definitely also smells wonderfully and has a nice taste to it if accidentally licked. I usually put Vaseline on my lips then use the exfoliated for easier application.
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
I love this product. I use it during the colder months when I get more dry spots on my lips. It makes your lips so smooth afterwards!
I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
I really enjoyed this!!! It's something I will use throughout the winter months quite a bit but I can also see myself using it throughout the rest of the year. Love the quality of the product! Great product!
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?