BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Candice J.
Candice J.
I bought this before in clear which seemed to have bigger chunks of exfoliate. The Mint Maniac one that I received in the elf voxbox seemed to have smaller granuals super easy to use because its in the form of a lipstick. Has a nice minty flavor to it. Works good on my dry chapped lips. I love that I can smooth my lips with this so easily.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This is so useful in the winter when my lips get chapped. I use it then follow up with a good chapstick to moisturize.
Drewann A.
Drewann A.
Dayton, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have chronic dry skin. Especially on my lips and face. Using this with a natural mineral chap stick has totally changed my life.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
I really do think this is a good product but the minty taste isn't for me although I do like the little lipgloss at the bottom of it I tap it twice and put it on my lips but the scrub self I don't know it I guess it's the taste for me because other than that once I'm done exfoliating and then put a nice blossom on top my lips feel plumped
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Freeland, MI
I am defiantly re-purchasing this once it's all gone, it leaves my lips so soft and it's so easy to use!
Fabiola H.
Fabiola H.
This exfoliator is the best I had try so far, is so gentle and it taste absolutely delicious!! Definetely a must in your weekly routine. As a plus! Is affordable and very easy to find everywhere.
Heather C.
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
I'm pretty impressed with how well the lip exfoliator works. My lips have been dry lately but this is really helping. It has really small exfoliators in it and it is very easy to apply.
Dennielle C.
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
I received the mint exfoliator complimentary from influencer and I knew I was going to love it! It glides on smooth at first use than gets more course sugary gritty with later uses, which I love. It smells and taste like mint floss. I've had no issues with it breaking off thank goodness! I definitely will be buy this soon. Its handy to have for a quick exfoliation and easy to travel with and mess free!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
I really do love this lip exfoliator! It helps my lips feel smooth, and keeps the dead skin off. My ONLY complaint would be that my lips tend to still feel dry- wish they could make a product with the lip exfoliator on one end and a lip moisturizer on the other!!
jami j.
jami j.
Omgoodness! I received this product in my elf voxbox and I absolutely love it although I have nothing to compare it to besides like mary kay I definitely think this is a must have product! I do use it once every other day just because I love the feel of my lips after I use it. Plus it tastes great too! :)
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?