BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say I was super impressed with this product! I honestly thought it wasn't gonna do all that but I was wrong! 10/10 ! Leaves my lips ready for matte lipstick! I'm in love!
Abbie A.
Brookhaven, GA
I absolutely love it! The cool mint flavor of it leaves your lips tingling - in a good way! I'd definitely buy it, but I appreciate Influenster letting me sample their product!
Patricia T.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good for the winter season where we need to moisturize our lips so they will not dry up and be mistreated. A thousand thanks to elf and a influenster, I really liked this product
Destiny T.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This lip scrub is so amazing. I used to use the regular one but every time I bought it the stick would break in half. This one has yet to break and I'm in love!
Lex R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehhh I wasn't too crazy about this after I used it it felt sort of stick idk if that would be a good word to describe it and I didn't feel like it actually did much for my lips it's an okay product
Natalie L.
I have the mint one and I have been in love with it since I received it in my vox box! The black sleek packaging looks good and this product really does what it says it will!
Lily R.
Talmoon, MN
I really enjoy this stuff. It's supper soft and does what it says it's going too. I have such chapped dry lips and this gets the dead skin off & moisturize at the same time!
Angelica M.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the green lip exfoliator and I love it!! The only negative was that at first it's hard to apply but after the first use it becomes easy and leaves your lips feeling amazing!
Aubree W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the way this feels on my lips! The application is so simple and quick to do anytime I feel my lips getting dry. It smells good too! It comes in a sleek looking lipstick tube, which is cute! Definitely recommend this product!
Emma G.
Brownwood, TX
This exfoliator is AMAZING!! It definitely met my expectations better than I thought. It leaves your lips so smooth and takes any dead skin off. It's a nice little lip balm. I think a lot of people would like it as much as I did.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?