5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
So this is basically.... hmmmmm a scrub but in lipstick form! And the colour is pretty cool looking. Mine was a light minty looking green. I like it, it was a bit weird using a lipstick (kinda) like that, bt it makes perfect sense actually. I really like that it looks like a lipstick and he packaging is super cute. The scrub was not too harsh which I really appreciated, almost felt like a gritty lip balm didn't hurt at all, lips feels pretty soft after so I would say did its job!
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
I haven't used the sets but I have purchase these individually and I love them! The have great new variety of flavors for the lip exfoliates and a great color selection of the matte lip crayons. A lot of the colors are always sold out so grab em when you can .
Fiammetta B.
Fiammetta B.
I got this product in my elf voxbox in exchange for my honest review and I'm very pleased with it. I love the scent and minty taste and it does a great job at removing dead skin cells. I would recommend to others. You have to make sure your lips are a little moist before using it or else you won't exfoliate away dead skin cells.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
First off, the peppermint exfoliator smells AMAZING. It's like a scrub in that it creates a grit on your lips that leaves your lips smooth and fresh. Definitely recommend!
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
Love it! I received the mint Flavor !! So good for the price ! You can never go wrong with it !
Molli B.
Molli B.
Demorest, GA
My favorite out of the elf box. Perfect for the winter weather. And it's cheap. Free products are the best.
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
I LOVE the concept of this!!! It made my lips sooooo soft. The packaging was really nice and it fits well in my makeup bag. It met my expectations of an exfoliator. After wiping this product off, I followed up with a simple chap stick and had the softest lips ever!! I received this complimentary from Influenster
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Orlando, FL
I received this item complimentary for testing purchases. I don't know if it's a product I'd purchase again, yes it does help exfoliate your lips, nice mint flavor. Mine appeared to have dried out a bit. I felt like it was useful prior to a matte lip gloss or matte lip stick, since those tend to dry out your lips, this does make sure you dont get any weird textures under the lip color. It's a nice product not a necessity though.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is a game changer! It comes packaged like a traditional lipstick and you rub it on damp lips and then wipe off any remaining product. The sugar scrub makes my lips extremely soft! I love to use it before bed and then apply a lip balm.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Yucaipa, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliator works pretty well on dry lips. It removes a bunch of dead skin and makes my lips smooth. I'm very OCD with dry cracked lips and this really helps. I really do not like the taste or smell of it. It is way too strong and often gives me a headache. It's almost enough to make me not want to repurchase.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?