BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Hadacha R.
This exfoliating lipstick did wonders to my lips! It removed most of the dry skin and left me with a minty after feel. When I apply chapstick it goes on very smoothly and overall it's a great product!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips get cry dry during fall/winter season and this has helped so much since I've gotten it, the lip gloss attached to the bottom has a nice cooling sensation and keep my lips very hydrated!
Jessica K.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This exfoliating stick is awesome! Easy to apply, and tasted/ smelled great on! Exceptional formula that wasn't harsh or painful on the lips. Will definitely be picking up more when it runs out!
Melissa B.
Castro Valley, CA
I wasn't a fan of this product. I liked the packaging and the way it smells however I feel like over exfoliated my lips and actually cracked my lips, even after I moisturized. It took me about a week to get my lips back to normal :(
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a win. It's so easy and convenient. The sent is nice and leaves lips super soft. Only thing I'd add is since it is a wipe off product make the exfoliating element not dissolvable.
Stephanie G.
Banner elk , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved the mint flavor one in my vox box, tried it and actual left my lips so smooth. They tend to get a bit dry during the cold months. Not a fan if mint anything but this was pretty cool!
Maya J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm used to using the $20 hanalei line of lip exfoliator and treatment and the e.l.f. lip exfoliator left my lips feeling just as great! For only $3 this left my lips exceptionally silky and smooth.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing I got it off the voxbox! It was truly amazing and it got rid of my dead skin on my lips.i use it every single night now ! It makes for an even application of liquid lipstick the next day!
Keely F.
I received this for free with my voxbox and it is not great! The mint flavor is nice but it only does an OK job at exfoliating my lips and really could be better. When I received it, the tube and product were separated! Boo!
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the mint lip exfoliator in the recent VoxBox and it's awesome!! When applying it is very grainy so it really feels like you're exfoliating your lips. Once it's on though, it's so smooth and make your lips feel great!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?