BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Somerville , MA
I didn't really like this product.. as soon as I opened it the whole lipstick came out of the container. Seemed cheap to me
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I really needed a product like this it's very helpful for taking off dead skin and moisturizing your lips before applying matte lipstick. Only thing is it's very stiff so when I first got it it was hard to use and to get any product onto my lips and I broke the stick itself. It's still useable but maybe this would be better as a balm or softer in a stick container.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is honestly an amazing exfoliator for the price and it does a awesome job of removing dead skin from lips! I've rebought this product 3 times now!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Spring, TX
Just bought the "mint" one today! LOVE IT!!! My lips are always chapped and cracking. I am excited to see how much this helps. First impression; nice packaging, smells awesome!
First use did not disappoint. My lips are much smoother! Even thought it exfoliates, it is much more gentle than my face exfoliate.
camerah c.
camerah c.
Beckley , WV
This is an amazing product. In the winter time I get very dry lips. My lips will peel really bad. It has gotten to where I have put coconut oil on them and everything under the sun,but if you use this as a pre treatment it will help dry lips.
Julie H.
Julie H.
I received this in my elf voxbox and was able to try this for free .Love this lip exfoliator it works so well. I even like the minty feeling it leaves after you apply
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Mission, KS
What a clever product! Some lip scrubs are so messy, so it's very nice that this comes in a tube. I love how soft and smooth this makes my lips feel--I had been wanting to try a new lip scrub for a while, so this came along at the perfect time! I received this product from Influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
So I have now tried the blue mint and the brown sugar one and I love them. They are so affordable and get the job done. The brown sugar one is a lot coarser than the mint. The mint feels more like a chap stick after you use it which I really like. I tend to use these exfoliators at night before I go to bed and wake up in the morning with perfectly hydrated lips.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
I had originally only tried the original version of this, and was not a big fan because it dried out and was nearly unusable. However, I received the mint version from Influenster, and it is INCREDIBLY. It is so soft and easy to use and doesn't hurt my lips. It makes my lips feel fantastic after using. Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
This is my first time trying a lip exfoliator and I love it! You just rub it on your lips and it takes the dead skin away leaving them perfectly soft! Just use some chapstick after and you're set! It looks but but goes on clear and has a really nice minty smell! I would definitely recommend this product
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?