BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Kennedy S.
Atlanta , GA
Smells good, natural ingredients and it actually works. It's super easy to apply on the lips and get off. I'm so glad I got this as a sample from Influenster. I will definitely need to get more when I run out
Ayannah S.
['Gilbertsville', 'PA'], PA
I love this! At first I didn't think it was going to work because my lips were too wet, but once I got it down to a nice dampness it worked subtlety! I would buy it and recommend to others. It smells good too!
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
I LOVE this expfoliator before any liquid lipstick application. It makes my lips feels so smooth. It gets rid of all the dead skin cells and feels amazing on afterwords. I have the mint one and it's perfect in all ways.
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
I got this in a voxbox but the opinion is all mine. I really did adore using the lip exfoliator for the first time. Once you get past one layer of smoothness it gets right to exfoliating and gets the job done.
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
I love that this comes in a lipstick form. Its so easy to use on the go or if you want to touch up for your matte lips while you're out. And now its available in 3 scents! I received this item free for testing purposes.
Nicole K.
Erie, PA
I was so happy to receive this lip exfoliator! I've always wanted to try one and this definitely did not disappoint. It made my lips so smooth without drying them out and actually tasted/smelled great. Follow with burts bees lip balm for all day minty smoothness 😊
Jacklin G.
Bullhead city, AZ
Actually very surprised by this, it works amazing and removes all dead skin!! Also very happy that the bottom pops off and becomes a cute little moisturizer on the side! I will definitely be buying this again!
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
if i could give this 10000/5 stars i would!! it's so amazing, it exfoliates you lips so well and makes them as soft as a babies butt! i would recommended this to everyone!! also it has a nice minty scent to it ☺️
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
I received this item in the E.L.F. Vox Box. Before that, I always wanted to try it. I do like it, I used it immediately after taking off my matte lipstick/damp clean lips. I will try it out again, but so far I will give it a 4.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I got this for free from Influenster in the elf voxbox and this is my favorite item in the entire box! It works so well and it was minty and it got all the dry skin off and made my lips so smooth. I really love it
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?