5 colors available

How to use:

Molli B.
Molli B.
Demorest, GA
My favorite out of the elf box. Perfect for the winter weather. And it's cheap. Free products are the best.
Mary B.
Mary B.
I love this stuff! I swear I put it on just to do it. I love the way it moisturizes after it breaks down and the way it tastes!
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
Love it! I received the mint Flavor !! So good for the price ! You can never go wrong with it !
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product is a game changer! It comes packaged like a traditional lipstick and you rub it on damp lips and then wipe off any remaining product. The sugar scrub makes my lips extremely soft! I love to use it before bed and then apply a lip balm.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
This e.l.f. lip exfoliator was a pleasant surprise. I'll be honest, my impression of e.l.f. products was that they are really cheap so they can't possibly work, right? Wrong!
After I cleansed my face I towel dried my lips and went to scrubing with this bad boy and fell in love! It was not too abrasive at all. It smells great and made my lips feel like butter! The increased blood flow also made my lips plump for a short period of time. I didn't need to exfoliate again until several days later.
I had to take one star away because the first time I used it, my sensitive skin gave me an itchy reaction to it around my mouth where I had not placed any product.
Aside from that, I highly recommend trying this product!
I got this product free from Influenster but the opinions are all my own!
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Love this exfoliator! It's in a lipstick form making it super convenient and easy to use! The fact that it's small helps keep my "makeup clutter" low. I use it every time before I apply any lipstick.
So this is basically.... hmmmmm a scrub but in lipstick form! And the colour is pretty cool looking. Mine was a light minty looking green. I like it, it was a bit weird using a lipstick (kinda) like that, bt it makes perfect sense actually. I really like that it looks like a lipstick and he packaging is super cute. The scrub was not too harsh which I really appreciated, almost felt like a gritty lip balm didn't hurt at all, lips feels pretty soft after so I would say did its job!
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
First off, the peppermint exfoliator smells AMAZING. It's like a scrub in that it creates a grit on your lips that leaves your lips smooth and fresh. Definitely recommend!
Fiammetta B.
Fiammetta B.
I got this product in my elf voxbox in exchange for my honest review and I'm very pleased with it. I love the scent and minty taste and it does a great job at removing dead skin cells. I would recommend to others. You have to make sure your lips are a little moist before using it or else you won't exfoliate away dead skin cells.
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
On of my fav lip exfoliator. It gives my lips the baby lips I need to apply any matte lipstick.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?