BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Bethany L.
Elmhurst, IL
This is hands down one of the best beauty products you can find in the drugstore. You really can't beat the price, quality or packaging! I buy this time and time again for soft, kissable lips.
Noelia N.
Bronx, NY
I'm beyond obsessed with this!!!!!! I was a little skeptical about it, but it worked so good! It leaves my lips soft and moisturized + it tastes and smells delicious. I just tried the "mint maniac" flavor, ca't wait to try the new ones :D
Ashleigh C.
This is great at taking the dead skin and uneven places off my lips for a flawless lip color application. I could not be happier! The smell of peppermint is refreshing and it leaves your lips feeling very smooth.
Brittany J.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is the best lip exfoliator I have ever used. It is fantastic for taking away dead chappie skin and improving blood flow on my lips while also making them feel soft and hydrated. It is only three dollars!!
Theadora R.
This product left my lips feeling so soft. It removed all of the dead skin without leaving my lips feeling raw or over exfoliated. It also has a nice flavor not too overwhelming. The price point is a plus, also
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love this product, I haven't had a lip scrub that removes my dry skin quite like this. I have the min one and it smells amazing, for the price this is a steal. Anyone with chapped lips should give this a shot.
Ayannah S.
Gilbertsville, PA
I love this! At first I didn't think it was going to work because my lips were too wet, but once I got it down to a nice dampness it worked subtlety! I would buy it and recommend to others. It smells good too!
Marissa H.
Ellijay , GA
The product is a life saver it keeps my lips from getting dry it is very easy to use I got it from Influenster I will buy it from Walmart very nice packaging it looks cool yes I will recommend it to others.
Ashley N.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated and overall flawless! I did receive this for testing purposes but I genuinely adore it and think it is a great value for the price it cost.
Natacha G.
Brings a lip balm at the bottom that I never noticed. I received his through the app And it works well for somewhat dry lips but if it's extremely dry may not be appraised enough and lip balm isn't thick enough
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?