5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Ok, I got this in my influenster box. I was not super excited about it, but it is really AWESOME!!! It is really rough, but that's kind of the point in a product like this. I use it before I put on any lip color. It does hurt a bit to put it on, but it does the job and it super moisturizes afterwards.
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
This is awesome! Gets my lips primed for my liquid lipstick. I would recommend to anyone with dry lips. I have them and it is no fun.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
North Palm Beach
When I saw this in my complimentary box from Influenster I was elated! And it was the first thing I tore into... sadly I often get dry lips from excessive dry weather and lack of appropriate water hydration (I know, I'll drink more water) but it works really well & the minty flavor is pretty yummy and refreshing. Easy to use... just follow simple steps. Only 4 stars because I feel the design like a lipstick, while a great idea in theory just for the longer term of the product seems to get messy... perhaps it's user error or a one off case but the product is starting to break off in clumps a bit, i use it a few times a week though.... may purchase more when this one runs out
Emily H.
Emily H.
Missoula, MT
Was pleasantly surprised when I used this exfoliated! It was so easy to apply, and it worked so well! I will definitely be repurchasing this as soon as it runs out!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I had the chance to try this product for free for my honest review. I enjoy this product because it is fresh and minty, it will probably last me a long time. The only concern I have is that it feels dehydrating as well as it is only exfoliating if I use my finger or toothbrush to rub the product in.
Bridget Q.
Bridget Q.
This really does exfoliate my lips and makes them super soft and clean. I really love this product, well, except for the weird mint taste.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
This product is great, especially for those on a budget! Most lip exfoliators can be super pricey but this s one you can buy in a drug store that does the job. It's quick and easy to apply and makes your lips feel super smooth all day- especially useful in the upcoming harsh winter months! I definitely recommend this product for anyone with issue of dry skin/cracked lips/ or just wanting to add some smooth shine!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Shelbyville, KY
I have been using this every morning. With fall/winter I like to wear darker colors I want my lips to be soft, smooth and easy to apply. I like the exfoliator I do fell I have to really scrub if my lips are very dry. It gets the job done I would purchase again mainly for the price point it is less expansive then my normal tarte lip scrub
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH
Wasn't a fan of it! It did get a lot of the dry skin off. I just felt like it had a really weird order to it as well.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee, FL
I started using this product about a month ago and I cannot stop! I use it twice a week to refresh my lips and make them soft again. I actually gave two away as gifts to my cousins and they loved it! It's an absolute must have in your collection!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?