5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Nhung N.
Nhung N.
I'm not sure if mine is different because I got it in a gift set with a lipstick from elf but I have mixed feelings. I can't tell if it removed a lot of the dead skin because the product itself doesn't feel like how regular exfoliators do. It is moisturizing though!
Aspen P.
Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
Great exfoliating lip product
Love that it is in a stick instead of pot
Removes dead skin
Leaves lips smooth
Highly moisturizing

I would recommend to friends and clients. It's a winter must have.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Forest Hills, NY
This is a godsend. I used to have to make sugar scrubs for my lips which was messy, but this is clean and easy. It removes all of my dead skin and moisturizers my lips.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
Highly recommend this lip exfoliation by E.L.F cosmetics. It smells great, taste great and really softens your lips. I have bought this after receiving my sample.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I've always used the regular elf exfoliator, but I love them new mint version. I wish it was in a pot instead of a stick, but it is great nonetheless.
Je'Kia W.
Je'Kia W.
I love anything mint infused ! And this exfoliator is so cute it's shaped like a lipstick. I love it and it gets the job done ✅. I'm a firm believer in exfoliating your life, skin, scalp, lips etc. I'm so glad elf came out with this because I was really searching for a new one that wasn't so harsh on the lips
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
I received this for free in my voxbox for testing purposes! I use it every night before bed and top it off with Vaseline! Works wonders!
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
I love this lip exfoliator from e.l.f.! I love how it comes in a tube, which makes it so much easier to apply compared to scrubs in a gel form. This has come in handy for the winter months because I get so much dead skin on my lips for some reason. I received the mint one free from Influenster and I would definitely buy that one again! The flavor isn't too overpowering and it leaves my lips feeling refreshed. This product is also really easy to use because all you have to do is rub it on your lips in circular motions for about 30 seconds and wash it off. I do recommend putting on lip balm or chap stick on after to replenish your lips.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Jacksonville , AR
This product felt very waxy and did not remove any dead skin on my lips. I got the mint one in my voxbox and it didn't fast bad but it didn't do anything. I've tried it several times and I'm kind of disappointed that it didn't work
Heather S.
Heather S.
I love this exfoliant! It helps get rid of dead skin and keeps my lips from getting too dry. Its definitely going to be part of my winter skincare routine. I loved the minty flavor too!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?