5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Karla 🌟.
Karla 🌟.
Before I start my makeup routine I first apply the e.l.f. Lip exfoliator and it does wonders. I live in an area where it's cold most of the year. This isn't great for my lips because it causes them to become crusty and chapped. But as soon as I apply the lip exfoliator by elf my lips become instantly smooth
Savanna L.
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
I received this product from influenster for testing purposes! I love this! It's so quick and easy to use! I have tons of lip scrubs but not shaped as a lipstick so this makes it easier to apply and use! My lips feel amazing after using this and it does help keep your lipstick in place and apply on smoothly
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells amazing and does a decent job, but I find it only works for super chapped areas of the lips that are already peeling. I have dry lips in general and this doesn't exfoliate deep enough to get all the problem areas, but it does a good job considering the price and is conveniently packaged.
Marisol c.
Marisol c.
This is one of my favorite lip exfoliator. It is gentle enough to not hurt my lips or cause any abrasions, but really gets the job done with removing all the dry dead skin. Its smell isn't to potent which I love because to much scent irritates me. It leaves my lips feeling supper soft and fresh afterwards.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
I'm in love with in love with this. Just a while back I heard about lip exfoliating I got one from ipsy, but it came in a round flat container so it's messy to use. I got the blue one from influenster/elf not only is the packaging more less messy & pretty but it's more convenient like a regular lipstick.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Hesperia, CA
I have never tried a lip exfoliator before so this was a first for me. It goes on easily, just like lipstick and doesn't feel overly gritty or harsh on your sensitive skin. This is an excellent product for those super dry winter months and it promotes blood flow, making lips seem fuller and more healthy.
Nora M.
Nora M.
New York , NY
The mint scent makes this exfoliator a true stand out.The lipstick tube packaging is convenient for travel and not as messy as a traditional pot lip exfoliator. I've definitely started incorporating it into my routine more since it's so easy to use, and it's a great follow up after removing a liquid lip!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Monroe, GA
I LOVE these exfoliators. I think the packaging in these is unique vs. the ones in the little tubs. The lipstick like packaging makes the whole process faster and it makes my lips super soft. I was sent the mint one by Influenster and I absolutely love it. I've gone through about 2 of the original ones.
Marina S.
Marina S.
I rarely use a lip exfolator , but when I do its when I need it . And I received this product free for testing purposes from influenster complimentary . It's a nice product I like the way it smells even taste (if I get some n mouth by accident lol) nice and sturdy too! Yes I would recommend to a friend.
Yvette  F.
Yvette F.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love the fact that this is in a form of a lipstick. I hate having to use things where I have to dip my finger in, just due to how unsanitary that can be. Anyways this does get the job done. It's really easy to use & the taste isn't horrid. The only thing is a couple uses after it started to get harsh.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?