BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Gabriella L.
I received the mint exfoliated which is supposed to treat and smooths lips. (It's also very minty) and it does exactly what it is intended to do.i love that it leaves a minty taste and smell on your lips. In my opinion it is not a consistent product the first few applications are all lip balm and then it becomes more and more coarse as the balm melts away leading you to have basically as rough stick of sugar. But for me that is not a problem.
Janine K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the mint maniac flavor from Influenster for FREE in my e.l.f. voxbox and I am so excited! I love a good mint lip exfoliator. My lips are very sensitive and I can't use a lot of products (drugstore or high end), so I was really excited when my lips didn't become dry or start turning purple! This product is affordable compared to the one I usually get from LUSH and it's a lot easier to apply. If you've never tried a lip exfoliator before, this would be a good place to start.
krystal ☺.
This is such a great idea. I always have dry lips and it feels great using this lip exfoliator on the go. After using this product i make sure to apply lip balm to moisturize them afterwards. I like how it has the color on the bottom of the lipstick tube because it makes it easier for me to find in my clutter of lipsticks. I feel so lucky to have been able to receive this to test out for free! I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I soo wanted to love this, but I really didn't. For the price it's not terrible, but it certainly didn't exceed my expectations. The taste is good (if you happen to get some in your mouth somehow) but the exfoliating is so rough that it actually hurts. I was hoping for something that would moisten and exfoliate at the same time, not just gather in the same spot and torture my dry lips.
Nicolete G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So basically I had the lips of an alligator until I started using this 🐊 gross, trust me I know, I've always had chapped lips no matter what I do, i use this everyday before I do my makeup and at night before I go to sleep. I recieved the mint flavored lip exfoliator via influenster. Now I'm one of those that can't stand anything mint, but this is more of a sweet mint and I actually love the flavor of it! And I love that it's not too harsh
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my e.l.f. voxbox and applied as directed. I didn't feel anything that would lead me to believe it was exfoliating my lips - nothing grainy or even any texture of any kind. Maybe my product was too dried out? The packaging is cute though and it smelled minty. I do not notice any weird tastes in my mouth as others have commented on.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this lip exfoliator at the drug store and right when I opened it it broke at the bottom and would not be put back together. It is very rough and I do not know if it is effective I really dont know if it would last in its lipstick form without breaking and I was dissapointed. Will probably buy the pot lip exfoliator because the idea of a lipstick one is great the product broke before I could use it. Not worth the money.
Charlene l.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never heard of this type of product before Influenster - talk about amazing. I have very dry chapped lips in the winter and now I can't go a day without using this. I put it on in the morning and then rinse it off before I put on my lips. It is just so refreshing on my lips and they feel extremely smooth after applying. I would recommend trying this if you have dry chapped lips in the winter time. It helps a lot .
Ligia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with this product. Not only does it taste amazing, which is always a plus, but it really does a wonderful job at exfoliating my lips. A must, especially cif you like wearing matte lipstick. Also, it makes your lips look super plump and pink. I am already getting a couple more thru the elfcosmetics website.
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ELF Lip Exfoliator the pros, exfoliates the lip nicely, great packaging, very affordable only a few dollars, a lot of flavors, you don't have to stick your finger in a pot like a lot of lip scrubs. I have found no cons, if any, it's only that this is always sold out! I would recommend this product, especially during the winter!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?