BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Love these! It's it in a lipstick bullet and the price you can't say no to! However, the one con, for me, is that the product eventually breaks off when scrubbing this on my lips. It makes me sad when it does. They have different flavors now and I have tried three of these. I wish elf would find another container format or place it in the usual kind. But I guess I can always buy a small container and break it off and place it in one when I need. My one I last purchased came broken :(. It wasn't tampered with so maybe the company missed it or someone dropped it while moving it around. It's not usual for me to get a broken one and I purchased four by now. It's worth a try!
Melissa S.
This is my first time using a lip exfoliator and I wasn't sure what to expect. Thankfully, it all has been good. I got the clear one, the flavor is tasty (you almost want to eat it☺️), is very easy to apply, and you see the differences before/after application. I would definitely keep buying this and I spread the word to my friends. :)
Brittany P.
Bloomfield, CT
I had to search high and low to find this product, and eventually found it at The Christmas Tree Shop for $4. Seriously $4...why are we spending $20 on lip exfoliators?!?!?! After trying this I have to say I am utterly addicted. It's the easiest to use, just for the fact that it's in a lipstick tube. I've been using it for about 4 months now and haven't made much of a dent in it either, so it lasts a while. Makes my lips super soft and ready to be abused by hours of matte lipstick wear :P
Alyssa F.
I love this! I received this product for free from influenster and elf voxbox for reviewing purposes.

I received the mint flavor to try and its soooo nice and exfoliating and also tastes really good. Its a very subtle mint and exfoliates well. I feel like i could go through so many of these though. I use this mostly for when my lips are flaky this really helps to remove dead skin and make my lips super smooth and ready for lipgloss or lipstick. I would buy this again for sure and recommend as a cheap lip exfoliant.
Colette N.
Fort Worth, TX
During cold weather I tend to have chapped lips, which can be annoying. I never thought of using a lip exfoliator before, but now that I have tried e.l.f.'s Lip Exfoliator, which I received for free courtesy of Influenster*, I am amazed by how soft and cared for my lips look during this time of the year. I received one in the Mint flavor, and the scent is not overwhelming. Instead, it is very soothing. If you are a victim of chapped lips, you need this product in your life - trust me!
*Although I received this product for review purposes, All opinions are my own.
Erika Y.
Spring, TX
I am always looking to buy new lip scrub simply because during the colder weather my lips get extremely extremely dry and I absolutely hate that so I'm always buying new lip scrubs just to have handy while I'm out and about and I have to say that this is one of my favorite ones I love the smell to it and it actually taste pretty good I mean it's not like the rest that leave a really bad taste after this one actually taste good! Got it free to test but all my options are my own.
Nicole K.
What a FANTASTIC product for a very low price! I've used various other lip scrubs before that come in a pot, but this little e.l.f. one takes the cake. It's wonderful. The lipstick bullet form is genius -- it's so easy to use. It also tastes great too, no matter which flavor you try! (so far I've tried the original, sweet cherry, and mint). There are also new flavors out currently (I'm very interested in the coconut one!). Seriously though, check this scrub out if you haven't.
Kawehi N.
My lips became very chapped and dry when I was pregnant with my daughter. After using this the very first time, I instantly loved it! First of all, the packaging is wonderful, I loved having a lip scrub in lipstick form which made it easier to work with and apply rather than using my fingers. It has a light mocha or brown sugar scent and is edible so if any gets in your mouth it's fine and it taste good (along with the smell). It is very grainy which is good if your lips are very chapped because it gets everything off and exfoliates very well and leaves your lips moisturized after so you don't have to worry about it drying back up again!!
Charlotte S.
Dickson, TN
I have had horrible chapped lips in the past and nothing helped, I finally saw this at Wal-Mart and thought I would give it a try, it is the most amazing product!! My lips are no longer crazy chapped, they are nice and smooth, I can wear lipstick without it looking cracked and ugly.
I love it so much I have a second one already bought for whenever my first one runs out and I bought one for my sister to try and she LOVES it too.
Really the only complaint is from one of my best friends boyfriend's, she bought it for him and his chapped lips. But he refused to try it because it looks like a lipstick, so a less feminine packaging may sell better.
Aimie L.
Review for: Rose more...
This is the first lip exfoliater I had ever purchased. Such a low price ($2 - $3) for such an awesome product! I have to say this exceeded my expectations. I love how it's a convenient on-the-go product, as long as you have a tissue or napkin on hand to wipe your lips afterwards. Makes my lips feels super soft and free of dry or dead skin every time.  Just a couple tips: try to apply chapstick or wet/lick your lips before using and be careful not to apply too much pressure when using. Also, after several uses, this product will become more gritty, so try to wipe the tip of it with a napkin to smooth it out and reshape it before using.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?