BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Taylor M.
First let me say fall and winter my lips get really dry. This is a wonderful product. I've used the Marykay lip exfoliator in the past and this is hands down so much better. Smells better and the results are completely better.

I received this item free from influenster for testing purposes
Theadora R.
This product left my lips feeling so soft. It removed all of the dead skin without leaving my lips feeling raw or over exfoliated. It also has a nice flavor not too overwhelming. The price point is a plus, also
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
OMG, this lip exfoliator is AMAZING, I really love it.
It tastes delicious and left my lips feeling Wonderful, very soft and fresh.
The packaging is really cute and also is very easy to use, which is PERFECT! 1
Bethany L.
Elmhurst, IL
This is hands down one of the best beauty products you can find in the drugstore. You really can't beat the price, quality or packaging! I buy this time and time again for soft, kissable lips.
Danielle M.
Love this! It works great for removing dead skin from your lips and making them super soft. It doesn't smell or taste bad either. Just make sure you use a very moisturizing chapstick right after you use this.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
This product has me SHOOK. I love the scent, the texture and the outcome. I have chapped lips and this clears them right up. The scrubby beads stay on your lips so you can scrub them real good. You have to give it a try
Adilene R.
San Francisco, CA
Love this lip exfoliator the smell is lovely feels amazing long last work easy to apply. And I got this product for free from Influenster so I can test it out. I would totally buy on my own when I need too and run out.
Desiree P.
Longmont, CO
This product works well for taking off dead skin, it definitely also smells wonderfully and has a nice taste to it if accidentally licked. I usually put Vaseline on my lips then use the exfoliated for easier application.
Kelsey Leonor' L.
I've always loved ELF lip exfoliator. I had only had the brown sugar one, I had no idea that they had another type. Was sooooo excited when I got in the mail the mint one. Absolutely in love with and it is defiantly better than the first one I had tried out.
Noelia N.
Bronx, NY
I'm beyond obsessed with this!!!!!! I was a little skeptical about it, but it worked so good! It leaves my lips soft and moisturized + it tastes and smells delicious. I just tried the "mint maniac" flavor, ca't wait to try the new ones :D
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?