5 colors available

How to use:

Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
One of my favorite products! Love the mint flavor and leaves your lips softer than ever
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this! Exfoliates without scrubbing away your lips haha. Great before applying matte lipstick. Love the extra lip balm in the bottom too. First time user.
Jamila H.
Jamila H.
Goose Creek, SC
So happy to have got this in the elf voxbox. I have been a fan of this product for quite some time now. However, when elf began to revamp things, I was super excited to see different "scents" added. I love the mint one but to be honest I love the original so much more. The scent is really nice and airy and they formulation still works like a charm. Even without getting it for free, it's worth the 3.00 dollar price tag.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence , MO
I love this product! It leaves my lips feeling soooo soft!! I also really enjoy the freshness of the mint!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Beverly Hills, FL
I received this product as part of my @elfcosmetics VoxBox through Influenster. I love this product, it exfoliates and removes all the dead and dry skin from your lips! Highly recommend this product!
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Really comes in handy during the winter, gentle Exfoliant and it's best in the shower because the skin is moist. It's moisturizing and smells light and fresh
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I use this exfoliator on my lips every other day and it is great. It has a weird smell/taste but it does exactly what it says it's going to do and that was what I was looking for.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Absolutely loved the Minty lip exfoliator. Have never used a product like this but 10/10 will buy this product it's amazingly effective at getting rid of dry chapped lips. Perfect peep for extended wear #matte lipsticks. Definitely a steal at $3
Roxi K.
Roxi K.
SEATTLE, WA
I love this stuff! I love elf products in general and this is another great one! I got the mint one in a VoxBox but I've been meaning to try it for a while, it's sold out often though! And for good reason! It works really well and is super affordable, love it!
Rae C.
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
This exfoliator is awesome. My lips feel so smooth and soft. And i want to say the mint also adds a little plumping effect...or it may just be the exfoliation makes your lips temporarily fuller lol. Its sweet, smells good, and is a great product all around.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?