BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Lineville, AL
Literally love. My lips are so smooth. I use it twice a day. And the bottom is a lip balm.
Nika E.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
I have always wanted to try this lip scrub and was ecstatic when I received it complimentary from influenster. I received the mint one, and it tastes great ! The scrub itself was kind of weird to get used to because it is in the shape of a lipstick. I actually prefer lip scrubs that you put on yourself like a cream and exfoliate with my fingers, But this is a great alternative. It is better for on the go.
Kenzie M.
Kenzie M.
Locust Grove, GA
With liquid lipsticks being very popular right now, this has been a life saver! It removes all the dead skin and leaves my lips soft!
Yadira S.
Yadira S.
I love the product!! It has a nice minty scent and it removes the dead skin off my lips all while being a portable product! It's amazing and it leaves my skin smooth! Thank you to influenster for letting me test the product! It's worthwhile!!
chang l.
chang l.
I really like this product for winter. My lips have been extra dry and when I use this, it makes them softer again. It's not too harsh on the lips and you only need to move it in a circular motion to get all the dead skin off.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
MILLEN, GA
I love this lip exfoliates! It works well and costs $3 I mean you can't beat that. The taste isn't to terrible and neither is the scent. I use this daily and definitely recommend you try it.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
First: don't travel with this TSA will throw your bag and snap it. Other than that, it works great, I use it once a week before I brush my teeth, I do about 3-4 swipes on my top & bottom lip then rub them together for about 15 seconds. Then I brush my teeth which rinses everything off. I got the mint one and its so refreshing but not too strong.

I received this for free to review, all opinions are my own.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I got my lip exfoliater in my elf voxbox, and I tested it about a month ago. I was completely shocked by how cool this product was so I had high hopes. But once I tried it, the product didn't exfoliate my lips like I wanted.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
I am always looking for new ways to keep my lips soft and chapped free! This fall I tried e.l.f.'s Lip Exfoliator and I got to say my lips have never felt this soft before! I absolutely love that it's mint flavored as well! It's like giving your lips a spa day!
Inna K.
Inna K.
ARDEN, NC
I love this I had no idea their was such a think as lip exfoliator until I tried this sample that I got from influenster for free I was asked to give my honest opinion and I tell you I love it!!!! When I first put it on I felt funny and weird it had like some sugar or some kind of scrub in it the instructions said to massage your lips until the scrub is gone so I did that and my lips where so soft it felt like they where soft the whole day!!!! I loved everything about this product nothing bad to say about it thumbs up!!!!!!!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?