BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Theadora R.
This product left my lips feeling so soft. It removed all of the dead skin without leaving my lips feeling raw or over exfoliated. It also has a nice flavor not too overwhelming. The price point is a plus, also
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I'm not totally in love with this product yet. I have used it a few times before applying my lipstick. I've never had really dry chapped lips, but I love the way it makes my lips feel. The main reason I don't LOVE the product yet is I feel like the lipstick part gets very rough after a few uses.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
This product has me SHOOK. I love the scent, the texture and the outcome. I have chapped lips and this clears them right up. The scrubby beads stay on your lips so you can scrub them real good. You have to give it a try
Shodney R.
Freeport, IL
I love that this comes in a lipstick form. Its so easy to use on the go or if you want to touch up for your matte lips while you're out. And now its available in 3 scents! I received this item free for testing purposes.
Lupita Z.
Wasco, CA
I absolutely loved this!! Never tried a lip exfoliater and yesterday was the first time trying it and i fell in live with it!! I totally recommend this and its inexpensive!! Great quality! Will be buying more!!
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
if i could give this 10000/5 stars i would!! it's so amazing, it exfoliates you lips so well and makes them as soft as a babies butt! i would recommended this to everyone!! also it has a nice minty scent to it ☺️
Bethany L.
Elmhurst, IL
This is hands down one of the best beauty products you can find in the drugstore. You really can't beat the price, quality or packaging! I buy this time and time again for soft, kissable lips.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I got this for free from Influenster in the elf voxbox and this is my favorite item in the entire box! It works so well and it was minty and it got all the dry skin off and made my lips so smooth. I really love it
Desiree P.
Longmont, CO
This product works well for taking off dead skin, it definitely also smells wonderfully and has a nice taste to it if accidentally licked. I usually put Vaseline on my lips then use the exfoliated for easier application.
Jacklin G.
Bullhead city, AZ
Actually very surprised by this, it works amazing and removes all dead skin!! Also very happy that the bottom pops off and becomes a cute little moisturizer on the side! I will definitely be buying this again!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?