BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kristina C.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
During the winter months dry lips are a struggle that even chapstick can't tackle. This lip exfoliator has really helped keep my lips smooth and soft! And it has a nice minty smell. Definitely recommended
Emma F.
Gibsonville , NC
This product is kind of hard to apply but other than that I love it it really helps with full day lip softness I use this with all my lipsticks it's like a primer for my lips😂!
Maria L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this! It works great, smells great and it exfoliates my lips really well. This one was my favorite product from the box. I got the mint maniac one and use it everyday before applying my matte lipstick.
Ana V.
Love using this as I get my face ready to be caked on. It also works beautifully to remove what's left of other lipsticks. Marking my lips cleaned of and smooth. Thanks e.l.f.♥️
Brandi O.
Griffin , GA
This product is great in the winter time my lips get extremely dry and I often have a habit of biting the skin off my lip. This helps keep my lips soft smooth and moisturized !
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for about a week and I love it it takes the dead skin off your lips and the minty taste is a plus. I use this before I put on matte lipstick. Great product
Jillian W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster.- I am honestly impressed with this product. It helped to get the dead skin off of my lips in a convenient way!
Bobbie Jo G.
Richmond Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it has very nice colors to chose from but don't stay on very. Long having to reaplie multiple tones threw out the day I think would be nice if they worked on how long it stays on after application so you don't have to c[tinue to apply
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in the elf voxbox but I've been a fan of it for a while now . It's my go to for lip exfoliating . I love the smell and the gritty feel of it . It makes my lips feel soft and new !
Shivaani S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It exfoliates great! I just wish it was a bit more. It turns into a lip balm which is great too. It smells and tastes good. Easy to use and good packaging.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?