5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #19 in Lip Care

How to use:

Cassy J.
Cassy J.
This product is such a grand idea! I have a scrub to exfoliate my lips but this comes in a lipstick shape and it's so much easier to use! It left my lips soft and smooth. And you can basically use this anytime you want because it's not messy and easy to wipe off. Recommend trying out!
Nyasia T.
Nyasia T.
Stratford, CT
Absolutely love ❤️ and the product is as though it was made with care it is just amazing and I love the packaging
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
I really love this product! I use it every night before putting in my overnight lip balm and it keeps my lips so soft. It's a lot less abrasive than the original exfoliator and the crystals are very fine. It's a great product!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Springfield, OR
This exfoliating stick is awesome! Easy to apply, and tasted/ smelled great on! Exceptional formula that wasn't harsh or painful on the lips. Will definitely be picking up more when it runs out!
Britney V.
Britney V.
Lake Charles, LA
I could eat this stuff it smells so good! It actually tastes good too! And does what it's supposed to do... exfoliate. So cheap too! Can't go wrong with this! Go buy it!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Ever fel like you needed to exfoliate your lips /right this second/ and didn't have anything handy? That's why I'm loving the Lip Exfoliator from e.l.f. - I can take it with me wherever and it's a quick and easy way to get some exfoliation in! I wouldn't use it as my primary lip exfoliator but it doesn't leave my side.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm not totally in love with this product yet. I have used it a few times before applying my lipstick. I've never had really dry chapped lips, but I love the way it makes my lips feel. The main reason I don't LOVE the product yet is I feel like the lipstick part gets very rough after a few uses.
Julie ..
Julie ..
I have had this product for a couple of months and its application is simple enough, and this product does the job. It is a very nice product for the amount you pay and it takes a while to actually finish the product. I would absolutely purchase it again :)
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love lip exfoliators! I'm always searching for a good ones especially in the cold weather season. This is so convenient that it's in a lipstick like packaging. Very easy to use with no mess. Very effective in removing dead skin but not so much towards the inner lip.
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Fresno, CA
I got the mint lip exfoliating lip scrub and it taste great and works great I recommend this it's a cheap effective alternative to all the lip scrubs out there
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?