BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lexus G.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Absolutely love love this!! It makes my lips feel so good and not only that but after using it, it makes my lips look so much fuller! Definitely recommend!!
Paige C.
Paige C.
Galloway, NJ
I am absolutely in love with this product! I have this in the mint and I adore it. It makes my lips feel so much better after use. The packaging is also really sleek which I enjoy. It definitely is worth the price and I would buy this again. Definitely worth it.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
For this being my first ever lip exfoliator ever used, I am so glad it was a mint flavor. I received this in my Voxbox complimentary from Influenster and ELF Cosmetics for testing purposes and I will say, when this one is done I will be buying another one. I tend to get drier lips where I live because of the weather so this is perfect for me when I want to wear Liquid Lipsticks and don't want dry chapped lips. Lips should be a part of the skin care too.
Areliz P.
Areliz P.
Paterson, NJ
I love this soooo much!! You put it on and then lick your lips and they are so soft afterwards. I got this for free in the e.l.f voxbox but when i run out i will definitely purchase it again. I love it, cant get enough!!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Lineville, AL
Literally love. My lips are so smooth. I use it twice a day. And the bottom is a lip balm.
Nika E.
Nika E.
Franklinville, NJ
I have always wanted to try this lip scrub and was ecstatic when I received it complimentary from influenster. I received the mint one, and it tastes great ! The scrub itself was kind of weird to get used to because it is in the shape of a lipstick. I actually prefer lip scrubs that you put on yourself like a cream and exfoliate with my fingers, But this is a great alternative. It is better for on the go.
Kenzie M.
Kenzie M.
Locust Grove, GA
With liquid lipsticks being very popular right now, this has been a life saver! It removes all the dead skin and leaves my lips soft!
Yadira S.
Yadira S.
I love the product!! It has a nice minty scent and it removes the dead skin off my lips all while being a portable product! It's amazing and it leaves my skin smooth! Thank you to influenster for letting me test the product! It's worthwhile!!
chang l.
chang l.
I really like this product for winter. My lips have been extra dry and when I use this, it makes them softer again. It's not too harsh on the lips and you only need to move it in a circular motion to get all the dead skin off.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
MILLEN, GA
I love this lip exfoliates! It works well and costs $3 I mean you can't beat that. The taste isn't to terrible and neither is the scent. I use this daily and definitely recommend you try it.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?