BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Karla  F.
Selinsgrove , PA
I love this lip exfoliator! Very easy to use and does help smoothen out my lips, which can be very cracked around winter times. It's affordable, as well! I would definitely recommend this and I would buy it again!
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
First day using it and I already love it. Great for cold weather chapped lips. Really smooths out your lips. And you can add your everyday lip wear right over it after wards. Totally worth the buy, great product
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Loving this product , I feel it exfoliating my lips ! , I've only used it a couples times & it does a good job. & elf is such a cheap brand it's amazing I hope it stays like that very affordable & I love this brand
Kimberly F.
Spanaway, WA
My original thoughts on the original exfoliated sucked. But this mint one though!!!! It's great! Doesn't break off and sheds off the dead skin on my lip. Packaging is nice and I definitely would buy this version!
Kristine A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Good cheap purchase. I made a similar scrub out of coconut oil and sugar but I threw it out after I found this. The lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter.
Gabriela A.
Okay this is genius. I LOVE a good lip scrub And this makes it so easy! You just swipe it on and rub your lips and wipe it off! It's very mess free and great for on the go! I'm loving it so far! I would buy again!
Amanda C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Dude I bought this for like 2 dollars and it works like magic. I love finding cheap things that work amazing and this is one of them. Elf has really good products for an affordable prices. Would highly recommend.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
It is Inexpensive and works wonders! It Removes dead skin in seconds leaving a smooth and clean feel. I recommend doing it a couple times of week but not more than once in a day. It can leave the lips feeling dry.
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
Does the job! Takes off the dead skin and leaves my lips smooth and ready for a matte finish! Days I forget to use it definitely shows. Can't beat it for $3.00. One of elfs best products. Recommend all the time.
Gillian G.
This stuff is AMAZING. It tastes so sweet and makes your lips super soft! This is the cheapest most effective lip scrub I've ever used. PSA: the bottom colored part is a lip balm! How cute is that?!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?