BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kimberly B.
I do not like this one. The other ones in the different flavors and with the sugar type exfoliaters, I love. This one, the exfoliating bits are too harsh and just hurts my lips. You don't get enough of the moisturizing stuff when you use it and it feels like I'm rubbing a bumpy rock against my lips.
Mallory S.
Jackson, Ms
I bought this post-Kylie Lip Kit (aka a notorious chapper of lips). And, after just one use, I am IN LOVE. Easy and quick to use, with immediate results. Smells great and leaves your lips free of those gross skin flakes. Just remember to moisturize afterwards! 10/10!!!
Nicholle B.
Dallas, OR
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I just bought this and couldn't be happier! It has become a regular step in my application of lipstick!
Jeannette L.
Lawrence, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It's so great at taking the dead skin off of your lips and makes them really smooth for color application. Definitely worth the $3 and I'm on my third tube! It's really easily accessible as you can find it at almost every drugstore.
HG lip scrub! It's so nice and convenient in a lipstick tube and actually does a good job! With such a low price tag, I wasn't expecting this much success, but it scrubs off dead skin super nicely and is super helpful especially in the winter.
Lexus G.
Mimbres, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love love this!! It makes my lips feel so good and not only that but after using it, it makes my lips look so much fuller! Definitely recommend!!
Shiloh B.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this exfoliated, I love that it is unscented and not flavored. It's easy enough to use if I'm in a hurry, and not difficult to remove once you have exfoliated. It is definitely worth it, especially for the very affordable price tag!
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have! Its such a great product and for such a cheap price! This scrubs all the dead skin off your lips, prepping it for any lipstick or gloss. It also plumps your lips slightly due to the exfoliation and the blood flow being brought to your lips.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the cherry lip exfoliator. I think that it does a good job with the exfoliation, however, I have had it hurt my lips, which are really chapped. After the initial moisturizing part of the balm is used, it is basically just rough exfoliating pieces. I would recommend you put on a different lip moisturizer and then use the exfoliator on top of it to keep your lips protected.
Lexi P.
Review for: Mint Maniac
Love this product! Comes in a lipstick tub and costs only $3. Is cheap but works very well. Is easy to apply and doesn't take long to use. Can be found wherever elf products are sold and I will definitely purchase this product again!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?