5 colors available

Mandi M.
Mandi M.
Glendale, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Having awfully small lips and a big smile this keeps
Me in check. Instructions easily understandable and I expensive
Maria S.
Maria S.
Santa Ana, CA
I received this product for testing purposes. I really enjoyed applying this product, it was easy to work with and unlike other lip exfoliator this one was not messy! My lips were extremely chapped the first time I tried it and it made a difference not a huge difference but my lips did feel softer. I would most likely buy this product with my own money
Misty J.
Misty J.
Love this product. Lips get so smooth, it makes lipstick application so much easier and visually the lips look and feel better.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Fayetteville , AR
This product is amazing. I usually stay away from lip exfoliators since they tend to irritate my lips, but this one works wonders! It's gentle but at the same time it actually exfoliates and leaves your lips really smooth!
Jessie Y.
Jessie Y.
Augusta, GA
I got this lip exfoliator in mint. The actual balm has the mint color, but it doesnt have the minty flavor. the price is great for $3 , and it's a very mil exfoliator. The lipstick shape is GREAT!!! instead of the lip scrub, and it's very easy to apply.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
I like this a lot it moisturizes and exfoliates. I use it every day before I got to be. It helps keep my lips on point in the winter time.
Briea G.
Briea G.
Great product . Does exactly what it says . I bought it from elf.com . It's not overpriced . The packaging looks like any other lipstick packaging . It definitely met my expectations and I recommend getting it for the winter time .
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Not only does it remove dead skin, but I have fallen in love with the packaging as well as the color of the defoliator. I cannot stop using it or staring at it and taking pictures. I love love this line
Amy N.
Amy N.
I have tried the original one a long time ago, and it was pretty decent. It helped to exfoliate my lips like claimed. What I really liked about it was that it was in the form of a lipstick, so using it was easy. Compared to other lip scrub, it can be challenge to get the product sometimes, and can be hard to put on the lip.

I recently bought the tart/sweet cherry one and I really like it! At first, I thought it was not exfoliating my lips at all, it was way too smooth, I had to make sure what I bought was an exfoliator LOL. The next time I used it, I lightly scraped the top layer with my nail, then it really started to feel like it was exfoliating my lips! The scent/taste is definitely pleasant (: Again, I love the application in a lipstick form.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Newport News, VA
This product is great for the cold weather and winter time. It is a great product to get the dry and dead skin off of your lips. It's really easy to use. It doesn't have a bad taste to it like some exfoliators I have used in the past. This product is awesome and I recommend it!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?