5 colors available

How to use:

Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love this product so much! Even though it could a little more exfoliant it leaves your lips baby soft. Would definitely recommend buying!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Greenville , NC
I have dry lips that are constantly peeling so this lip exfoliator is a must have for me. I love the original, but the mint is my favorite. If you wear a lot of matte or liquid lipsticks, exfoliating is a must!
Jackee B.
Jackee B.
Love the lip exfoliating feel on your lips although the little tiny exfoliaters cannot be seen you definitely cannot miss the feeling of the scrub exfoliating your lip such a wonderful product to use before applying lip color or a matte lip
Leah g.
Leah g.
This is the best lip exfoliator i have ever used for my lips . i have bought so many and the work so well int the winter and it is easy to use . the packaging is very nice too.
Erin H.
Erin H.
I. Love. This. Exfoliator. It's like a lip scrub packed into a convenient little tube! It is so easy and it makes my lips super soft afterwards. My lips have never been so healthy. The other thing I love is that it's affordable! Even though I received it complimentary, in a voxbox, I'll definitely be purchasing it in the future.
Ami D.
Ami D.
Elgin, IL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This product smells like vanilla bean and it really cute because it's packaged as a lipstick. Very affordable and does the job of exfoliating my lips really well.
Mary B.
Mary B.
I love this stuff! I swear I put it on just to do it. I love the way it moisturizes after it breaks down and the way it tastes!
jenn T.
jenn T.
I love the mint flavored lip exfoliating stick! I tried the other one a while ago and didn't like the flavor. I love how this leaves me lyrics lips feeling so soft and ready for lipstick!
Amber V.
Amber V.
I wish I would have discovered this product before I spent over $20 on another one! This lip exfoliator works just as good as the more expensive one I just purchased prior. I will continue to purchase the ELF exfoliator from now on!
Sophie T.
Sophie T.
For those of you who experience dry, chapped lips in the winter like myself this product is for YOU! This lip exfoliator left my lips feeling the softest I've felt! I would definitely buy this again.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?