5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Rasha B.
Rasha B.
I definitely did not expect to love this as much as I do. I reach for this every time I need to scrub my lips. It literally gets all the dry skin off and I'm left with smooth lips. I just apply lip balm after and I'm done!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Loving this product , I feel it exfoliating my lips ! , I've only used it a couples times & it does a good job. & elf is such a cheap brand it's amazing I hope it stays like that very affordable & I love this brand
liz b.
liz b.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
So handy in it's lipstick form. Very sugary smell, I love it. It leaves my lips feeling smooth. You can't go wrong with the price! It has become a must-have item.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
I received this complimentary for testing purposes via Influenster and Elf but all opinions are my own. I liked the product overall but it felt like more of a lip balm than an exfoliator in my opinion. There are little beads in it but I'm not sure they make much of a difference.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
Awesome product! This is a must have... especially for the cold winter months. I have sensitive lips so I will be using this everyday. I got this complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I highly recommend this product. Use at night then put on your favorite lip balm.
Ada S.
Ada S.
Baytown, TX
Ummmm I'm not sure if it works like people say it does. I bought it a while back, used it a few times and never went back in the drawer again for it. I may be using it wrong but I'm not sure if you have to use it a certain way.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
Go to lip exfoliator!! Extremely affordable and beats all of the higher end less affordable products. Moisturizers and scrubs perfectly. Go to exfoliator, won't use anything else.
Monika U.
Monika U.
Cape Coral, FL
I am a huge fan! This product is great at taking off the dead skin on your lips and is extremely easy to use. I reviewed it complimentary from influenster as part of a voxbox for e.l.f. and it is definitely someting I plan on purchasing once it runs out. I have the mint flavor and am so happy with the results!
Mandi M.
Mandi M.
Glendale, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Having awfully small lips and a big smile this keeps
Me in check. Instructions easily understandable and I expensive
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
During the winter my lips get really dry, this is compounded by using tons of drying matte lipsticks and i occasionally end up with dry flaky lips. I received this lip exfoliater free for reviewing purposes and it has exceeded my expectations. It is not too rough to be used on your lips gentle skin and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. It definitely helps my lips stay smooth enough to look beautiful in any lipstick.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?