5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Jessika E.
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
I love this product. I use it during the colder months when I get more dry spots on my lips. It makes your lips so smooth afterwards!
I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Lipstick like packaging, makes it easier and less messy to use. Scent and sensation is given by the flavor, mint and it's a mild tingling sensation. Feels kind of grainy but it's gentle on the lips. For me it removed some dry skin off. Look at how smooth and nourished my lips appear! They feel revitalized. Plus it's beneficial for you because it's infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils. However make sure to follow up with a lip balm. I for one don't have another product to compare this to, so I loved this product. Leaves you behind with a perfect canvas to apply a beautiful lip color.
Jenifer M.
Jenifer M.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this product before applying a matte lipstick . Great for removing the dead skin off the lips and it is great for the price
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
Good price. Smells amazing. Really rough though, have to use lightly but makes lips suoer soft
Elyse K.
Elyse K.
My lips are one of my favorite attributes, so keeping them smooth and hydrated is a priority of mine. I typically do a sugar scrub to exfoliate but that can get messy. So when Influenster sent me this e.l.f cosmetics vox box to try and review for free I couldn't wait!. What i like most about the exfoliater is that it goes on easily and isn't messy. You gently rub it on then rinse it off leaving no trace of dead dry skin.
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.
This is my holiday go to product. It makes your lips smooth. It is very easy to apply. I have bought like 3 of these. They are perfect for the winter when your lips are very dry. I love using this when my lips are cracked.
this is such a great product for the price! very cheap & it does the job! all the flavors are awesome ! i've boughten every single one! highly recommend ūüôĆūüŹľ
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
First off, Elf products are pretty amazing. I received them from Infester as part of their Elf Vodbox. As someone who's lips get dry in the winter, I really love this exfoliator. It's super easy to apply and doesn't have a bad smell/taste (if it does end up getting in your mouth). Personally I would recommend using it only once or twice week as using it too much can leave your lips feeling harsh and may even give you minor cuts.
marina b.
marina b.
Kew Gardens, NY
THIS IS SO COOL! at first you think it might be abrasive but no its so gentle yet effective! i will definitely be repurchasing this 100%
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
I am pleasantly surprised with how much I like this. It doesn't really work like the directions say it should. I find it doesn't really come off on my lips so there's nothing to wipe away. I have to just rub the product back and forth straight from the tube. It is scratchy but I actually like it and it does make my lips feel smoother afterwards (after Chapstick application.) Plus it's super affordable so that's a plus!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?