BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Victoriana R.
I am a huge fan of e.l.f. products as I have yet to be disappointed. This lip exfoliated is one of my favorites from e.l.f. Cosmetics. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this to others looking for a good lip exfoliant.
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
I LOVE ELF products! They are such good quality for being inexpensive! Their products are easy to find & are easy to use. They are my staple go to when I don't feel like spending an arm & leg on make up. I recommend these products for anyone who doesn't enjoy spending a lot of money on make up.
Justine L.
West Boylston, MA
This is apart of my lip care routine. It take off all my dead skin on my lips. I have used this for quite some time now. I got mine at Walmart, but you can get them at any drugstore. I would definitely repurchase!
Julia M.
One of the best lip exfoliators I have used- and certainly the best prices. I've gone through several and will always have one on my vanity. I love the new sweet cherry one, but have not tried the mint. It's next!
lawanda S.
Wow I didn't think I needed the lip exfoliator. Until I tried it and seen the difference my lipstick stayed on for a very long time and they were very soft..Now I know the important of getting rid of dead skin off.
Kristine A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
Good cheap purchase. I made a similar scrub out of coconut oil and sugar but I threw it out after I found this. The lipstick shape makes it much easier to use and less messy. I thought it might dry out but I've had it for a few months now, and it's still okay. It's going to come in handy this winter.
Alyssa C.
Clearwater, FL
I like this (especially the mint) but I just wish it was a little more grainy and exfoliated more, and that it came off the stick a little easier onto my lips. mine seemed a little hard but overall I liked it!
Lily Kate B.
Falling Wtrs, WV
Never have I ever used a product that made my lips so soft. The packaging was easy to open and was sent to me in the Elf box. It will last a long time. I usually put this on before I apply lipstick or gloss!!
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
I love this product. I use it during the colder months when I get more dry spots on my lips. It makes your lips so smooth afterwards!
I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Desiree P.
Longmont, CO
This product works well for taking off dead skin, it definitely also smells wonderfully and has a nice taste to it if accidentally licked. I usually put Vaseline on my lips then use the exfoliated for easier application.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?