5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
I was honestly skeptical of how well this could work for just $3, but elf has a way of consistently surprising me for the better so I gave it a shot. I got the mint flavor as I liked the color and scent, but I assume the quality of the exfoliator is the same whatever your scent preference. I also absolutely love the packaging! I think it's genius, and makes the exfoliator so much easier to apply; it also definitely helps to cut down on the mess of having to deal with a lip exfoliator that's in a jar. I typically use during my nightly skin care routine once ever few nights and then use Vaseline to keep my lips moisturized over night. I find the effects last for a few days, which is impressive for my often-chapped lips in general but especially in the colder/windier months. Definitely a winter must have!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
This product is a staple in my collection now. It works so well at exfoliating my lips and leaving them soft and smooth. And it even tastes good! I use it every day to keep my lips nice and smooth. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
I received this product free for testing purposes, but this is my true and honest opinion.
Britney R.
Britney R.
Love the lip exfoliater! They gave me the mint to review, taste yummy and it helps my lips be smoother and gets off the dead skin.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This exfoliator definitely does the trick....but a little too much! I did enjoy the mint scent, but I found the scrub to be too abrasive, and my lips were very dry for a period of time after that. I would not recommend this product :(
Martha S.
Martha S.
Cambridge, MA
Love this product! I get super dry lips in the winter, and my affinity for matte lipsticks doesn't help. Usually, I find exfoliants too harsh or course, but this does a fantastic job of sloughing off dead skin and still leaving my lips moisturized. It also tastes minty and delicious!
Angel L.
Angel L.
My lips have never been so soft! They always peel, and I forget to put chapstick on majority of the time, so this is a lifesaver! It is best to follow the direction of using lip balm or gloss to condition and help them maintain the smoothness. Use this before applying a matte lipstick. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Ashley  L.
Ashley L.
This is a very rough but rough in a good way. It gets all the dead skin off and at the same time is moisturizers.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
This product just arrived in time with the colder weather. Getting rid of chapped lips is now no big deal anymore! If you apply regular chapstick after using this products your lips will feel just perfectly smokth again. I would definitely purchase another one of these Exfoliators! I only gave this product four stars because I don't necessarily love the smell/taste of it.
Alina N.
Alina N.
Oh I loved this. I got a mint one and it was great , you could feel the tingle for awhile ! It's smelled great and left my lips feeling hydrated !! This was my favorite product out of the entire play beautifully set
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This product is amazing I got it off the voxbox! It was truly amazing and it got rid of my dead skin on my lips.i use it every single night now ! It makes for an even application of liquid lipstick the next day!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?