5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
ashli m.
ashli m.
atlanta, GA
Im making my boyfriend use it too >:)

I think it is SO neat that this lip exfoliator comes in the form of a lipstick tube! I don’t know about you, but I absolutely despise scooping product out of a little jar with my fingers – It just gets so messy and ohmygoodness, don’t get me started on how products gets picked up underneath my fingernails.

I love how easy and mess-free this lip exfoliator is to use. All you have to do is gently rub the exfoliator tube in small, circular motions all over your lips. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you can either rinse off or wipe it off with a cotton round pad.

This exfoliator definitely reminds me of a sugar scrub. It is packed with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape, and Jojoba Oils.

As someone who wears matte liquid lipsticks on an almost daily basis, this lip exfoliator is seriously a lifesaver! Every night before I go to bed, I exfoliate my lips with this to get rid of all the dry and chapped skin that accompanies wearing matte lipsticks. I then seal it with a lip balm to protect my lips.

At $3 a pop, this lip exfoliator is seriously the most affordable option there is out there. Once I am done with my current tube, I definitely will be repurchasing. They even have different flavors like pink grapefruit, coconut, rose, and sweet cherry.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Giddings, TX
I have recommended this lip exfoliator to several people. It is so easy to use and is not too harsh on your lips.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
To be honest, I didn't know if I would like this lip exfoliator, but surprisingly I did! I had bought one a year or so ago from elf and I didn't think it worked that well, but elf has really stepped up their game and reformulated so that it works way better! Definitely recommend to anyone who's looking for an affordable lip exfoliant!
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love this exfoliator! I have been using it everyday since I got it. You can put it on before chapstick, gloss, or lip stick! I just wipe it off before with a wet rag and I love the tingly feeling when I leave it on for a little while
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Fort Pierre, SD
This exfoliating lip scrub is an amazing product to have in your collection! It does the job very well.
Molly R.
Molly R.
One of my absolute favorite lip exfoliators! It isn't too rough on your lips, but still does the job. Plus you can't beat the price!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Doral, FL
This product is best for only minimal exfoliation and smoothing out lips that are just slightly chapped. This product is so good.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Hawthorne, CA
My favorite product! I love how it takes off all of my dried skin from my lips which makes my lipsticks look amazing! I received this product for testing purposes from influenster and elf cosmetics but the words are my own
Emily B.
Emily B.
Pleasantville , NY
After using this my lips feel so soft! But I recommend to always put on lip balm, if you don't it's useless to use. It takes away al dead skin and makes your lips feel great.
Justine Z.
Justine Z.
Pomona, CA
I got this in my VoxBox from Influenster. I seriously love this so much. It takes off the dead skin while hydrating my lips. It smells great! Also the fact that its a lipstick form is honestly so great! I don't know why more brands aren't as smart as e.l.f with that method. It makes it so easy to apply and work with. I definitely will purchase it once I run out.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?