5 colors available

How to use:

Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Not only does it remove dead skin, but I have fallen in love with the packaging as well as the color of the defoliator. I cannot stop using it or staring at it and taking pictures. I love love this line
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I am seriously In LOVE with this exfoliator! My lips get so dry no matter what time of year and this product is a total lip saver! No more cracking and bleeding for me! It's great that is so cheap too! I will buy this forever!!
Deziree B.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , CA
I could literally eat these ! I love the both of them the original is my go to but now I am obsessed with the mint ! So easy to use and take the dead skin right off I hope elf comes out with more .I received this product complimentary of influenster for my review .
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Tulsa, OK
Lip exfoliator is great! Love the smell of it and made my lips feel amazing. Perfect for that winter weather.
Denee J.
Denee J.
This item has a great concept, especially when I've using a sugar scrub and a dedicated toothbrush as a lip scrub. It smells and tastes wonderful and minty! There's where it ends for me, unfortunately there isn't much 'scrub' and it just feels like I'm putting on chapstick. Maybe it was just my stick? All I know is that if this product had more exfoliating scrub properties, it would be an essential for me. I received this item for free to review and all opinions are my own.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I'm not totally in love with this product yet. I have used it a few times before applying my lipstick. I've never had really dry chapped lips, but I love the way it makes my lips feel. The main reason I don't LOVE the product yet is I feel like the lipstick part gets very rough after a few uses.
dawn m.
dawn m.
My fave for exfoliating my lips - changing weather makes them dry and lifeless. Easy to apply. Glides on like lipstick. Got this direct from e.l.f. website. The brown sugar one is sugary and tasty so be careful not to overdo the licking! After a few minutes I take this off and apply lip primer then lipstick. Helps keep lips smooth and happy. Would recommend!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I really like this product! I had tried this product before about a year ago and it seemed a little dry when applied but this one goes on smooth and takes away app the dead skin! Definitely would recommend this product and of course it's affordable!
Kimberly
Kimberly
Louisville, KY
I like the way the product was packaged. Wasn't messy and very neat. The only problem I faced was it made my lips very very dry
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Got my Elf Vox box! Absolutely love the lip exfoliater, it works so easily! It tastes good and even the product left over works well as a lip primer too! Definitely a product I'd buy! Thank you so much elf! #elfvoxbox
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?