BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Lor A.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this thing. So simple, lasts so long, has a nice vanilla-y scent, and keeps my lips from being chapped even in the Chicago winters! (Mind you, you gotta moisturize them with some Blistex or something afterward..) Even once every 2-3 days seems to be enough in winter, less in warmer months.
Kimberly F.
Spanaway, WA
My original thoughts on the original exfoliated sucked. But this mint one though!!!! It's great! Doesn't break off and sheds off the dead skin on my lip. Packaging is nice and I definitely would buy this version!
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
This is my favorite lip exfoliate. It doesn't get messy like most and it's easy to apply because it's just like a lipstick. I would repurchase this in a second. I also love the smell. This is a steal in my book!
Marwa D.
Sacramento, CA
This product is AMAZING. I have been struggling with chapped lips for ever and this has really helped out! I used it right before applying chapstick and dry oil and it made a huge difference. Will be purchasing!
Tyonna S.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this product!!! Just the first day of using it my lips were velvet smooth the whole day. It takes away the dead skin on your lips and leaves with pillows as lips. I honestly will use this probably forever.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I'm really into lip exfoliators and this one is by far the best one I've found! It's super gentle but removes all the gross dead skin easily. It's super easy to use and has a light minty scent. I totally recommend!
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
Love this product so far. I have dry lips often throughout the year and this has been great. I use this every couple days as a treatment. Easy to use, smells great, does what it is supposed to! Will def repurchase!
patricia g.

This lip is a success. It has a great texture, excellent for exfoliating the lips in a subtle way. The aroma and the flavor is mint.

I use it, passing the lipstick a few times. After finishing I applied a lip balm.
Noelle M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Interesting product, like nothing I had ever used before! I used it before I went to bed, directions were very easy to follow, and I woke up with lips feeling softer for sure! You definitely want to use a chapstick of lip balm after cause it can leave you feeling dry, but I really like this product!
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
First day using it and I already love it. Great for cold weather chapped lips. Really smooths out your lips. And you can add your everyday lip wear right over it after wards. Totally worth the buy, great product
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?