5 colors available

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
My lips have been forever changed! This is so easy and it makes your lips so smooth! The price is right and it works just as well as pricier lip scrubs if not better, plus it takes 1/2 the time to use!
Trecee H.
Trecee H.
Baltimore, MD
I received this as part of the ELF VOX BOX in the mint flavor, but I swear by these defoliators are the truth. They prep the lips for lipstick and keep my lips super smooth. I also love the mint flavor and fins it very refreshing. This is easy to use and is gentle on the lips
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love this product. It's handy to use and smells nice. A must before wearing matte lipsticks
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
My first time using a lip exfoliator, I didn't know they existed! It goes on fairly easily and wipes off easily. It does leave behind a bit of a mint taste- which is not my favorite. Glad I got it in a influenster VoxBox to try!
Sally S.
Sally S.
Columbia, SC
I never thought I would ever use something like this. It is incredibly awesome. My lips have also never been more smooth. It helps my lipstick look better and it has a minty taste so that is great! I would let all my friends try this!
Vanitty C.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ
Amazing , reminds me of the homemade remedy of sugar & olive oil . Works really well
Meghann K.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
I always really like the elf lip exfoliators . I hadn't used this green one before but I really liked the smell. I performs very well and left my like looking moisturized and soft. It does a great job at removing the dead skin
Jen V.
Jen V.
Tulare, CA
I think this product is good but could be better. I felt my lips a bit soft after wards but i was definitely not entirely impressed.
Rath L.
Rath L.
Walnut , CA
I was really surprised with this lip exfoliator !!! It works really well, very easy to use . I like how it comes in a lipstick bottle instead of the ones you have to use your fingers to scrub your lips ! I would absolutely recommend this and for the price its perfect !
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
It has a weird taste it works well if you can get over the taste it's just like high concentration of perfume or something.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?