BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Khoree L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product free from Influenster. I've been looking for an exfoliate, so I was super excited to receive this. It works incredibly. It's easy to apply and the mint sensation makes it better. It gets all of the dead skin off your lips, and makes your lips feel refreshed.
Jessica K.
Fort Pierce, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love love! I have been looking for a lip exfoliator for YEARS! Ever since my mom had one from Avon many moons ago! And this product is seriously the BEST! And at the price of $3, can it get any better? Love the way it makes my lips feel!
Gaby R.
I received this in my Influenster voxbox and decided to give it a second chance. I had previously purchase their original exfoliator at my local drugstore and hated it. The exfoliator was broken when I opened it from the package however I made use of the remaining product. The remaining product was so harsh on my lips that after 3 uses I decided to throw it away. When I received this in my influenster voxbox I decided to give it another chance since I had received the mint exfoliator. The mint exfoliator was intact and let me tell you it performs better when complete. This exfoliator helps remove the dry skin off my lips. I usually use this product prior to applying liquid lipsticks for a smooth lipstick application. The price for this at the drugstore is great. If you are in need of an exfoliator I would definitely recommend. I really wish they would come out with a small container of this opposed to lipstick look-a-like.
Heather M.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's just ok... not sure why mine tend to not "hold up" well and I've purchased it several times. Not my favorite, but can definitely help in a pinch. It's priced right, but you get what you pay for: in my opinion. Not the best; not the worst. As long as I have the product, I'll use it.
LEAR26436carmen r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me super encanto este producto, dejo mis labios super suaves e hidratados, me encanta el olor que deja y la presentacion es super bonita, lo recomiendo super gracias a influenster por enviarmelo
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
I love that it comes in the shape of a lipstick! It does a great job of exfoliating and hydrating the lips (perfect before applying a matte lip color). Great value as well! I would definitely recommend it to others!
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes!
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This product is actually great in my opinion. I found this the other day at Marshalls. It's good for a person who is a starter for applying a full lip. The pigmentation isn't that great, but it's really great for the price. I definitely recommend it
Nikki A.
South Point, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does a great job of exfoliating and I love that it comes in a bullet rather than in a jar. I feel like the jars are so messy and it can be gross trying to get the product out. This is just quick and easy to use and I really like that I can just leave it on my vanity and grab it before I do my makeup.
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I LOVE it. It works great and leaves your lips so soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing once this bottle runs out.
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this Product all the time! I love it so much it just makes my lips a lot more plump than usual. I already have big lips but this just makes it look a lot more moist!! I just am so happy with this cheap product! Yea
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?