BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Me habia hecho exfoliacion de labios pero nunca con un labial asi que me encanta lo facil, limpio y comodo
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Azusa, CA
I really love it. Price is perfect and I looovvee the fact that it's like a lipstick, easy to used...
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is great for daily use. It's not too harsh on your lips and I noticed my lipstick applies smoother after using the exfoliating stick along with a lip primer. I did receive this product for free from Influenster to test, but all opinions are my own.
Tia J.
Tia J.
Charleston, WV
Got this in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I enjoy it. The packaging is very cute for sure! The way it feels on the lips is wonderful not to mention the minty scent. First time using a product like this and I would definitely recommend!
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
I received this complimentary in my elf voxbox! At first I was a little confused because it felt more like a balm than an exfoliater. However after I started using it more the rough particles used to scrub the lips became exposed and they felt smooth and exfoliated! Love the minty taste too!
Janice G.
Janice G.
This is my first lip exfoliator/scrub ever and I love it!! Not only is the minty flavor very nice on the lips but the product says what it does. When you finish using it, your lips feel so smooth! Plus you can't beat the price!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
This lip exfoliator is great! I use it before applying lipstick (especially matte lipstick). I'll even use it after wearing lipstick all day.
Definitely a must have for the winter ❄️️☃️😊
Brooklynn B.
Brooklynn B.
Winston salem, NC
This smells like peppermint! Works great! This Sugar scrubs definitely gets off all the dead/rough skin around and on your lips.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I've always heard such amazing reviews about Elf's lip exfoliator and they are all true! I received this product in my ELF Vox Box and I was so impressed with it! First of all, it's so affordable and I love that it is unique. It's unique because it's in a lip stick form which makes it so easy to use and apply. I highly recommend this!
August R.
August R.
Tyler, TX
I love this lip exfoliate! It tastes amazing and works wonders! I'm so happy I got it in my voxbox!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?