BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Jaleith G.
Glastonbury, CT
Loved this in Mint Maniac! I was skeptical at first, but it went on and came off easily. The packaging was easy to open and it's sleek, so I would definitely buy it for a friend and know that it was presentable. My lips are soft and smooth in the dead of a New England winter. Love 😍
Sheila T.
This is one of those things you buy because you don't feel like making it at home. I'm sure DIY lip scrubs are more effective, however, having something as quick as this on the go whenever you don't have time to make a new batch or buy more ingredients... this is something efficient to have around
Diana S.
I literally use this stuff all the time. It's convenient because you don't have to dip your finger into anything! It's like you're applying lipstick. I usually just wipe it off with a damp towel to help get the rest of the dead skin off. Works so well.
Lisa M.
YASSS. this is the first lip exfoliator I've ever used and I'll buy this for sure. I have chapped lips when it gets cold outside and this really helps getting all the dead skin off my lips and prepping for lipstick!
Chelsea S.
Stanford, KY
I received this product for free through influenster and it really helps before putting on a matte lipstick or really any lipstick, it makes everything go on a lot smoother when all of the dry skin has been taken off.
Lisa N.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I love love love LOVE! E.l.f.s lip exfoliator especially during the winter month's my lips have not been chapped once yet! Knock on wood and its thanks to my e.lf. lip exfoliator its one of the best makeup products i own!
Rachel L.
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I got this at Target a couple of days before Christmas because I really wanted to try it out. And it was cheaper than buying both things separate. Definitely glad I picked it up because the lipstick you get in the set is beautiful.
patricia g.

This lip is a success. It has a great texture, excellent for exfoliating the lips in a subtle way. The aroma and the flavor is mint.

I use it, passing the lipstick a few times. After finishing I applied a lip balm.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I like this exfoliating lipstick. It makes my lips nice and smooth because they are cracked and peeling this time of year! This was my first time using it and I would recommend for sure. It is an awesome product
Katie H.
Loved this complementary product from elf!! It was easy to apply and made my skin feel so soft and hydrated after. This was my first time using the product but I would definitely recommend it and I plan on buying it in the future!
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?