BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I was looking for a good lip exfoliator that wasn't going to break the bank and this was the perfect product. My lips feel so soft and look brighter and my matte lipsticks all feel and look better after hours of wear
Meagan E.
Bullhead City, AZ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This stuff is amazing! It helps you keep your lips smooth you just hydrate the after you exfoliate! It is perfect for ladies who wear lipstick because it helps to keep a smooth surface so you don't have clumps or uneven spots! This is a medicine cabinent must have! My husband uses it when his lips are dry!
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
This product is amazing!!! I love the way it just peels the dead skin off the lips and leaves them feeling as smooth as a baby's bottom. I'm also glad I was able to snag this right before winter . I think everyone should have this in their bag this winter.
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I got the mint exfoliater to test out and the scent is light but so nice it's so easy to use and it takes off your chapped dead skin on the lips the packaging is super cute and I would purchase this and recommend it !
Fernanda B.
Daly City, CA
Extremely good. It taste like mint and refreshed my lips. It really works. It was my first time trying and I would definitely recommend and use again. It comes just like a normal lipstick so it is really easy to use.
Kianna A.
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now and I really like it. I love how it comes in a lipstick form and easy to use. I purchased this product at Walmart for about $6. I will definitely continue to use this.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Really comes in handy during the winter, gentle Exfoliant and it's best in the shower because the skin is moist. It gets all the dry, dread skin from your lips leaving them smooth. It's moisturizing and smells light and fresh
Blair D.
Yorktown , VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This lip exfoliater works pretty well for the price. I always used this one from bath and body works but was looking for a cheaper alternative and this doesn't work as well but is more convenient and more affordable.
Stephanie J.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This is the best lip exfoliate in a lipstick form and the price is where anyone can get this and will not miss out! High quality, this is one of ELF's outstanding products. You must try this one . #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Jaleith G.
Glastonbury, CT
Loved this in Mint Maniac! I was skeptical at first, but it went on and came off easily. The packaging was easy to open and it's sleek, so I would definitely buy it for a friend and know that it was presentable. My lips are soft and smooth in the dead of a New England winter. Love 😍
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?