BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How to use:

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Francine M.
I am in loveeeee with this lip exfoliator!! Just after one use i already felt and seen the difference on my lips. This exfoliator leave my lips so soft and removes the dead skin making it easier for me to apply lipstick!! Would definitely recommend!
Kaye A.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this lip scrub! For a long time I have used the original one (which is very course and chunky) I really never like the textured of the that one! But the mint one I received is fabulous! It's a much thinner texture and I feel like it really gets all the dead skin off your lips. I even use it on my 7 yr old son because his lips always peel in the winter and this has helped!
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf is a great brand, I am really like the Lip exfoliator in mint maniac, the price is amazing too! This is the first time I've used this product and I love how soft it's left my lips, I recommend this product. Loving the refreshing feeling on my lips! Love love love!!!
Fabiana F.
Coral Gables, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tiene una textura suave muy agradable como si pasaras azúcar por tus labios, me gusta el color su empaque y el resultado es lo mejor labios suaves y renovados.
Amy P.
I enjoyed having this i felt it worked well however I with the exfoliation bits were a bit smaller and that it would not have dried out so much. Over time the bullet dried out and was unusable. But while it lasted it worked out well
Krystina A.
Walnut Creek , Ca
Now that it is winter and I live in a snowy place. My lips tend to be dryer than usual. Receiving this product to test came just in time. I usually do not like using lipstick during this weather due to my lips peeling. Once I applied this lip exfoliator on, it got all the dead skin off my lips. It truly got the job done. I may have received this product to test, but I will now buy it time and time again.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't crazy about this lip exfoliator. It doesn't feel very good when applying and I didn't really notice a difference to my lips after using it. I don't think I would buy it again, but am glad to of had the opportunity to try it. I like the ELF Primer and Bubble Mask WAY more!
Alexis  V.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving this lip exfoliating product I received to try out. It's so easy to use and fits great along with my pamper products. I use it once a week and can really feel my lips get softer after each use.
Haleigh B.
I really love this product and am so glad that I was chosen to try this out. It makes my lips feel so soft!
Olivia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually enjoy this exfoliator more than the Tarte one that tastes like mint. The reason why is because it has a harder consistency and it doesn't just crumble off like the taste one. I feel like I can get a nice scrub to my lips. And plus it is WAY more affordable then other lip scrubs!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?