BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
I received the mint lip exfoliator from Influenster and I'm so happy I did. I travel frequently and always have chapped lips from the plane rides. Since I started using the lip exfoliator, my lips are smooth and moisturized. I usually exfoliate and then put a lip moisturizer treatment on afterwards, and try to do this routine every other day. It's really worked for me!
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
I like the idea of this lip exfoliator. However, it's a little harder to apply without really using a lot of pressure on my lips. But once I'm able to get the product on my lips, it seems to work pretty well. Good product for the money, but I've used better products before. I received this from a VoxBox.
Eva C.
Eva C.
This was actually my first time ever using this product. It is kind of grainy feeling. Almost like a soft Smooth sanpaper gently removing dead skin. It moisturizes and leaves your lips plump and beautiful.
Charis C.
Charis C.
Puyallup, WA
I received a tube of the Mint Maniac complementary from Influenster, and this review is an honest opinion of my experience with this product.
I haven't been a big fan of lip defoliators, but this one is definitely going on my "must haves' list.
The tube is a lipstick style that twists up to expose more of the product. The mint is a great scent, not to strong but just enough to make it pleasant.
The texture is perfect, it's not overly gritty, but it does the job and I've noticed a difference in the feel of my lips, and my lipstick/gloss applies much smoother than before.
It applies easily and washes off well, without any oily or gritty residue.
I would definitely recommend this product and plan to purchase it after this tube is done.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
It may work for some and not others. For starters the taste is amazing. The green one is a cool minty taste which is great for when my lips are chapped. The only issue is it was not rough enough to really get off all the dead skin depending on how chapped your lips are. Other than that loving this product
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This stuff is pretty cool to apply first before doing all my makeup & then as soon as I'm ready to apply my lipstick or liquid lip then k just wipe this off & my lips feel super smooth! The only downside in my opinion is the taste! If you accidentally get this in your mouth it's horrible!
Justine F.
Justine F.
Covina, CA
This lip exfoliator is very impressive. I've never tried a product like this before. Application is easy. You can feel the roughness on your lips as your applying. I get the idea they were going for but I personally don't think it works as well as it could. It doesn't take off much dead skin as I'd like to see. I have very dry chapped lips and the product does seem to leave them more moisturized but nothing more than a traditional chapstick would do.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Lufkin, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
The exfoliator is something that, when I first used it, I said, where has this been all my life? I've never had a lip exfoliator, although I've certainly needed one. It's something I will never be without again. And, this is sooo inexpensive! It works great, and it even tastes good. Comes in about 4 different flavors, too. The rest of stuff in the set was nice too.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
I got this for free to sample and love it! The flavor is great and it's really moisturizing! I'm very happy with it and would deff recommend it to everyone. I looked up the price and it's very inexpensive!
Shahadah E.
Shahadah E.
This product makes your lips look amazing! This is the first time I have used this product and I'm never going without it again. The packaging is super simple and clean cut. I recommend this product to everyone whether you wear makeup or not. You can find this product at target.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?