BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Kelsey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the mint lip exfoliator in my voxbox, and I love it! It feels amazing and makes your lips so smooth. It's easy to use and very quick. I honestly prefer it over my $10 Lush lip scrub! Would definitely use again!
Stefanie F.
Ok first off I used this waay before I received it in my elf voxbox and I love it! I always use this whenever I feel like my lips have dead skin and need some exfoliating and it always leaves my lips feeling smooth.
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect exfoliator! Not gonna lie, this season makes my skin and lips super dry. But this Lip exfoliator is my salvation! Plus you can bring it on your purse and use it as a lip balm since hydrates lips a lot.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This lip exfoliater works pretty well for the price. I always used this one from bath and body works but was looking for a cheaper alternative and this doesn't work as well but is more convenient and more affordable.
Bridgette B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good product! I got it in my influenster's box to try! I'm not a huge fan of mint but this is a good scent! It is really easy to apply and use! The packaging is nice and slick and looks like a lipstick. I would recommend this to others
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Loving this product , I feel it exfoliating my lips ! , I've only used it a couples times & it does a good job. & elf is such a cheap brand it's amazing I hope it stays like that very affordable & I love this brand
Sabrina M.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First day using it and I already love it. Great for cold weather chapped lips. Really smooths out your lips. And you can add your everyday lip wear right over it after wards. Totally worth the buy, great product
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for the winter months. Super easy to use. Just followed the directions on the box ! Made my lips super soft and just wiped off with a cotton pad at the end. A good lip exfoliator, I would recommend.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is Inexpensive and works wonders! It Removes dead skin in seconds leaving a smooth and clean feel. I recommend doing it a couple times of week but not more than once in a day. It can leave the lips feeling dry.
Gillian G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING. It tastes so sweet and makes your lips super soft! This is the cheapest most effective lip scrub I've ever used. PSA: the bottom colored part is a lip balm! How cute is that?!
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?