BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Convenient packaging in lipstick style tube is way less messy than other lip exfoliators.
I liked the Mint Maniac that I received, feels fresh and tingly. Lips are smooth after and they have felt really nice especially with it turning cold and winter. I'll purchase this in the future.

(I received this in the elf voxbox free for testing, and my opinions are my own)
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This lip exfoliator is awesome and most for winter because it hydrated your skin and at the same time keeps your lips stay for longer and will always look amazing. I'll keep using it
Mari M.
Mari M.
The exfoliant seems to work pretty well. It feels nice but also a little dry. I wish you didn't have to wash it off but overall it is a good product. The packaging is cute and I would recommend it. Especially during the winter.
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
I have the mint version, and I really like it! The minty flavor is awesome, and I love the packaging it comes in. A lot of lip exfoliators come in a tub where you have to scrub it yourself and it gets all over your hands, but this comes in a form like a lipstick so you can just rub it in your lips and it scrubs it for you! It did an awesome job of exfoliating my dry lips and it's a must have for winter!
Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Williamstown, NJ
I wasn't sure about this lip exfoliator at first. It was that too good to be true deal with me. I'm so glad I decided to try it. My lips feel amazing. It's really easy to use and makes my lips look so nice!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL

Normally I'd say, "Just make your own damn lip scrub with some sugar and oil!" but this product is so ridiculously GOOD and effective that I'd choose this over homemade any day. The brown sugar particles are perfect for the job - not too small yet not too gritty. I don't think the mint and cherry ones have the brown sugar though, so you should stick with the original version. I'm on my first tube but I have a feeling this product will become a staple from now on.
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Me habia hecho exfoliacion de labios pero nunca con un labial asi que me encanta lo facil, limpio y comodo
Lyndel J.
Lyndel J.
Hyattsville, MD
BUY! BUY! BUY!!!!!!! GREATEST EXFOLIATOR IVE EVER TRIED, its definitely exceeded my expectations. its smells and tastes incredible, I even bought one for my mom as a stocking stuffer. Just apply it the same way you do other lip products, rub lips together, rinse with warm water, and BOOM! you have extra soft lips. i recieved these product complimentary from @influenster via the E.L.F. voxbox
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
My first lip exfoliator and I have to say this is amazing! It has a very minty taste which I absolutely enjoy and the grainy parts of this really make my lips feel smooth. I just received this product today free for testing purposes and I have to say I already love this. I was very worried at first but the results are great. I like applying it while I do my makeup and by the time I am done most of the product is gone and ready for a liquid lisptick!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Omg I love this so much. It can be abrasive but the price is great it's so easy to use and convenient and makes your lips feel amazing. Chapstick after though :)
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?