5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I've been using elf lip exfoliator for almost a year now. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. For the price, you can't beat it. It's so quick and easy and smells great. My lips are perfectly smooth and moisturized with every use!!
Kira E.
Kira E.
Gary, IN
Still use it works great to deal wit dead skin on lips and makes lips softer with each use
Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
I was a little skeptical of this product. I thought that it was just going to glide along my lips and not really do much outside of lock some moisture in. BOY was I wrong! This is probably my favorite lip exfoliating product I have ever used! It is easy to apply because it comes in the form of a lipstick, instead of having to scoop it out of a jar/pod. It really has a lot of great ingredients in it, to not only gently take away dead skin, but also super nutritious for the lips! My lips were so plump and soft even a day after the treatment.. I am so happy! I have worked this into my beauty routine at least twice a week. Especially in these dry winter months, this will help my lips/lipstick application look even better than it did before!! GREAT product!
Andriana T.
Andriana T.
Middle Vlg, NY
I was really skeptical about this product, but this stuff is awesome! It lightly exfoliates my lips for daily use. I love using it every morning before I apply my lip product for the day. Definitely a must-try!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Overland Park, KS
I have a problem with dry lips so I was really excited to see this in my vox box. I tried it and not only are my lips softer, but lipsticks and stains are staying on longer too. Plus the actual product is gorgeous :)
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Spring, TX
Just bought the "mint" one today! LOVE IT!!! My lips are always chapped and cracking. I am excited to see how much this helps. First impression; nice packaging, smells awesome!
First use did not disappoint. My lips are much smoother! Even thought it exfoliates, it is much more gentle than my face exfoliate.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Thanks to e.l.f. and Influenster, I got this nifty exfoliator for testing purposes. But I've already owned a few so I was ecstatic on receiving it in the box. It smells delicious and is the best thing to do after a shower and before and after doing makeup. It leaves your lips nice and smooth. I personally do it before I start up my makeup and wipe it off right before I apply my lipstick. I cannot stress how great it is.
Chinasa O.
Chinasa O.
Claremont, CA
I have the cherry exfoliator and I love it! I works great and the size is very convenient when you are exfoliating your lips. Before wearing matte lipstick or any lipstick in general, you should definitely be exfoliating! This helps your lipstick apply on and stay on better and longer!
gabrielle c.
gabrielle c.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
The packaging is really cute and it works really well! It makes my lips feel really smooth after I use it
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
I love this so much! I received this product complimentary from influenster for honest review I received this in the elf Voxbox this month and I am officially obsessed especially finding out it has a lip balm at the bottom not many know about !!! It taste good smells good and my lips were so soft and I love it's so affordable! Lip scrubs I've tried before are pretty pricy! I will be purchasing this once I run out! Thanks influenster! I love this lip exfoliator!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?