5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

SoNice T.
SoNice T.
I really love this product! This actually exfoliates my lips. This lasts for a very long time in terms of keeping my lips smooth. This met my expectations so that my lips are not chapped when wearing other lip products. I would definitely buy this again and recommend this for all to try.
Jaci P.
Jaci P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved this! I got it in the scent mint and it got it in my voxbox but I see it at target! It was super easy to use I just applied it and rubbed it on with my finger I wiped it off with a towel! I don't like the taste but it worked well!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
Mine broke when I first opened it. But it broke at the base so it is still usable. I like that I don't have to use my fingers for this. I wish that it had a little more moisturizer and a little less scrub. But in all, I would buy again.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have only used this for a week and I'm already in love. First I can't deny that the price point is right up my alley. It's only $3. (But I got this as an Influenster Vox Box, let me be honest). Second, I love the packaging. I love that it's in a lipstick tube, it makes it really easy to use. It exfoliates really well while moisturizing at the same time! My lips feel really soft and moisturized after using. It's great. And it's flavored. I am not a fan of mint but this one tastes good. I definitely want to try the cherry one in the future!
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I've tried exfoliators before but I love the fact that this one is mint and looks like mint (the color). This product makes my lips feel absolutely amazing and soft. It makes my lips feel healthy as well!
Kylie W.
Kylie W.
Durham , NC
This product is awesome! It smells soooo yummy and makes my lips feel so soft and refreshed after using it. It doesn't make my lips sore or feel raw. It's the perfect medium. I actually plan on buying another one this weekend just so I am never without whenever I run out of the first one!
Emi M.
Emi M.
Antioch, TN
I received one of these in the complimentary vox box! I tried it and love it. It's December and as soon as it gets dry my lips get really rough.
I love wearing lipsticks so keeping my lips smooth is very important.
This exfoliater is gentle, and does the job very well!
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
I first tried the lip exfoliator in the e.l.f voxbox that I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I honestly didn't expect much from it at first but as soon as I put it on, I knew that this would be a repurchase. It does an AMAZING job at exfoliating the lips and leaves them feeling so smooth. I've already decided that I'm going to go out and purchase the new flavors and scents of the lip exfoliators!
Karli M.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Worked amazingly. Smells fantastic. Gets rid of unwanted dead skin. And leaves your lips feeling soft. Chapstick glides right on after. Can't go wrong with this product for the price! Try it! I will continue to purchase this.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I got this product for free in my latest vox box and it's awesome! The first time I used it, I didn't like it because my lips didn't feel quite right the next day. But, it's winter, so they were dry again a few days later so I gave this exfoliater another try. IT was way better the second time, and now I use it every couple of days to help keep my lips hydrated! #contest
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?