BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Fernanda B.
Daly City, CA
Extremely good. It taste like mint and refreshed my lips. It really works. It was my first time trying and I would definitely recommend and use again. It comes just like a normal lipstick so it is really easy to use.
Olivia P.
I really like this! It doesn't take off 100% of my dead skin, but it makes my lips a lot smoother. It's great for using before lipstick, especially if it's matte or a brighter color. I like how convenient the packaging is.
Stephanie C.
Got my Elf Vox box! Absolutely love the lip exfoliater, it works so easily! It tastes good and even the product left over works well as a lip primer too! Definitely a product I'd buy! Thank you so much elf! #elfvoxbox
Bridgette B.
This is a pretty good product! I got it in my influenster's box to try! I'm not a huge fan of mint but this is a good scent! It is really easy to apply and use! The packaging is nice and slick and looks like a lipstick. I would recommend this to others
Rachelle S.
Temecula, CA
Loved this lip exfoliate! It works super well and the packaging is a perfect idea so that you can easily apply it without getting your hands messy. It smells amazing and gets the job done quickly. I would purchase again after I run out! Affordable too!
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I got the mint exfoliater to test out and the scent is light but so nice it's so easy to use and it takes off your chapped dead skin on the lips the packaging is super cute and I would purchase this and recommend it !
T J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I was looking for a good lip exfoliator that wasn't going to break the bank and this was the perfect product. My lips feel so soft and look brighter and my matte lipsticks all feel and look better after hours of wear
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
This product is amazing!!! I love the way it just peels the dead skin off the lips and leaves them feeling as smooth as a baby's bottom. I'm also glad I was able to snag this right before winter . I think everyone should have this in their bag this winter.
Kim G.
I really did like this product. It made my lips very soft and I love the scent. It did meet my expectations and I will definitely purchase it when I run out of it. I received this from Influenster and I'm glad I did.
Rebekah C.
I like the idea of this lip exfoliator. However, it's a little harder to apply without really using a lot of pressure on my lips. But once I'm able to get the product on my lips, it seems to work pretty well. Good product for the money, but I've used better products before. I received this from a VoxBox.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?