5 colors available

How to use:

Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
I'm in love with this stuff! The original lip exfoliator is fantastic and I recently got to try Mint Maniac thanks to elf cosmetics and Influenster. It's seriously a great product and you cannot beat the price...best $3 I've ever spent! Also one of my fave free products that I've ever received from Influenster.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Mooresville, NC
This makes my lips feel so soft, and my lipstick applies so much smoothr after I use this! I don't see the point in buying an expensive lip exfoliator when you could make one with coconut oil and sugar, but this is a nice cheap one that I don't mind buying because I can take it on the go and it's ready to use.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Lawrence, KS
I use the mint kind and it is absolutely fantastic! A little goes a long way! I used just a little bit and my lips were so smooth that night and all of the next day! It is almost a lifesaver since winter is here and that leads to dry lips and skin in general! I cannot wait to go all winter with no chapped lips!
Alyson J.
Alyson J.
Nashville, GA
I received the mint version in my voxbox and oh my lord am I amazed. The taste is pleasant. And the product is super easy to use. I love that the packaging looks like a normal lipstick. This product is going to be extremely useful this winter when my lips are super chapped. One use and they are already smooth!
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
When your lips need some SERIOUS tlc, this guy definitely does the job. It's a good exfoliant and doesn't feel too abrasive on the lips (especially if your lips are a bit sensitive). I like to use it before I use liquid lipstick so the application is super smooth! I highly recommend-- especially for the price.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
This is a favorite! It is a big rough on lips but does the job! I was reluctant to expect much from this but I tried this on chapped lips and they were better later that day. I've used this several times and really like it. I plan to grab another when this one is gone and I've recommended it to several others!
Teshandria D.
Teshandria D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So this was my first time trying this product and I am pleasantly surprised. I was leery about the exfoliatior being a stick instead of the cream based formula that I'm used to. I loved the feel of this product and the fact that it didn't make a mess on my fingers was a plus too. I'd definitely buy it again!!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
I bought this because my lips had got very chapped and where starting to peel and I needed something that would help them. I was not impressed by this at all. It was so course that it hurt my lips. Even when I tried it after they were healed. The second time I used it it broke in half so I just threw it away.
Stacie S.
Stacie S.
You ever applied your lip color only to be highly disappointed that you have to wipe it off and start over because your lips weren't smooth as a baby's bottom? If you use the Mint Maniac Lip Exfoliator first you won't have that issue! I'm new to exfoliating my lips but I am so glad that this product exists!!!
Madigan P.
Madigan P.
Gladstone, NJ
I really like this lip exfoliator! I received it in my elf voxbox and I was super excited to try it since I had never used a lip exfoliator before. It tastes great and it does a great job and pulling off dead skin and making lips soft and moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again in the future!!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?