BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
So i have used 2 of these. The brown and green one. They both worked great! My lips turn out super soft after using them, and the taste and smell are amazing! Great value for the amazing quality these lip exfoliaters give you. I think mine were 4 dollars each at my local CVS. These really do get all the dead lip skin, and help prevent more. They are safe to use daily, i use mine when i wake and up and before bed. The only problem i have is after a few uses, it starts to fall apart and crumble and eventually fill the whole opening of the tube and get stuck. But other than that fault , they work great. I recommend them to anyone who needs something similar. :)
Alexa K.
I just lost this product and I am so upset! I use it all the time and have no idea where it went!! I'm going to grab another one tomorrow! This makes my lips feel so smooth.I love using it before liquid lipstick and then putting on chapstick so that my lips stay nice and hydrated. I've also used it before bed and then put Vaseline on. My lips are so soft in the morning when I wake up. For the price, it is a great buy. A lot of expensive companies sell lip scrubs that are made from sugar, which you can easily make... I find them extremely overpriced. I like how this smells, and it's different from the others since it is packaged in a tube.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I tried this product for the first time and was skeptical but this product was really useful to my surprise. I live in Michigan and my skin is always suffering due to the cold weather. My lips are dry and cracking and usually suffering even after using chapstick. I use this lip exfoliator before bed and my lips felt much more soft and hydrated. The dry skin flakes were removed and when I woke up my lips looked much better then usual. This product also has a wonderful scent and didn't feel strange on my lips, it felt very relaxing and soothing. Would recommend for anyone that values nice skin and beauty products.
Amy Y.
Love these elf lip exfoliators! I had purchased the original myself and received the mint from influenster, so it was great to compare the 2. The original's packaging is sturdier - it seems like it's made of some sort of metal - and the mint one is contained in a plastic container. Between the 2, I prefer the mint exfoliator because the product melts more easily on the lips and its got a minty-sugary flavor. The lipstick design is great because it's easy to hold and scrub your lips with. This is something I use once or twice a week to remove the dead skin off my lips. And the best part is that it's only $3!!
D.Fayemarie R.
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I just purchased this last week. I've been using it for more than a week now. I like the convenience of it. It exfoliates decently. It's not the best, but it gets the job done. I actually like to use the and then a lip mask after and that combo seems to work great. I really wanna give it a 3.5 stars. It works great, it's convenient, it's affordable, but I've used better. I don't like that it kind of starts breaking down after you use it awhile, it doesn't hold its shape very well, at least not for me. It started to crumble on me. I'd still repurchase because it's easy to grab and use before a liquid lippie.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
E.l.f is one of my favorite makeup brands of ALL time. This lip exfoliator works better than most high end brands. It leaves your lips smooth for applying lipsticks, lip gloss, ect. I highly recommend anything e.l.f because their motto is "Every woman deserves to feel and look beautiful" High end makeup products are very expensive, and a lot of us don't have the money for high end brands..thats where e.l.f comes in. Cheap, but great quality. I praise e.l.f. day after day. Every time i go to the store, i get a new e.l.f product. I love the brand THAT much. Eventually, i will have EVERYTHING e.l.f has to offer.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
This has been pretty hard to find in my neck of the woods so I was pretty stoked when I was finally able to snag it. First off, for $3, you can't beat the price with a big huge stick. Secondly, it's densely packed with large sugar crystals which looks pretty awesome. It definitely does the job with exfoliation, almost too much. Any pressure while using it actually hurts for me. But it could just be my sensitive skin. It definitely works on removing the dead dry skin your lips leaving them smooth. I like to exfoliate once every week or two and then apply a good lip balm after. Works like a charm! :-*
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
I love using this product because it is super affordable. It also smells sooo good. And it is so easy to do because it is in the lip stick shape, sometimes I have issues with other brands having "loose" crystals and they always fell into my mouth and never did anything for my lips. The only bad thing about this product is that as you get further into it it becomes a bit more intense, so it hurts a little, but that doesn't bother me too much. I just tried the mint one because I got it in my Elf VoxBox and I really like that one too, doesn't seem as harsh, unfortunately mine came broken.
Jessica G.
Stockton , CA
I received the e.l.f. Lip exfoliador free from Influenster to test-- and I'm SO glad I did! My lips are very sensitive and I can hardly use any products, specially during the cold weather, dry-Chapy ,etc. After using this Lip exfoliador for about a week, I actually noticed a change in the appearance and feel of my lips . My lips are smoother, and not as dry as it usually was. Not to mention, the scent is so gently and how perfect my lips look after applying my lipstick. I Would definitely recommend trying this and other products in the line-- I will certainly be repurchasing again!
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
I've been using this most nights before bed. I love lip exfoliators because my lips seem to get chapped easily and need dead skin removed often. This exfoliator is super nice because I don't have to get my fingers messy by applying a cream. Apply like a lipstick but with some additional circular motions to really get the skin in. I have the mint flavor, which is nice, plus it's around the time I brush my teeth! I apply a rehab balm on my lips afterwards to get a full "spa night" for my sleeps as I sleep. Actually love this product! (Received free, opinion is my own)
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?