BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Rachael S.
Lucasville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as part of my @elfcosmetics VoxBox through Influenster. I love this product, it exfoliates and removes all the dead and dry skin from your lips! Highly recommend this product!
Jessica R.
Bay City, MI
Fan of lip stains and liquid lipsticks? If your answer is yes then you need this product!! It takes off some of the most stubborn lip products without leaving bed your lips dry! The packaging is cute and convienent. Hands down one of my favorite go to product!!
Natasha T.
Dardanelle, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dry lips and this helps out so much. It doesn't hurt to use like I've found some do in the past plus smells really good. I have had much less dead skin since I started using it.
Michelle S.
Absolutely perfect for the #winter #weather. My lips are usually dry, but the #exfoliator removes the #deadskin. Product doesn't leave a bad taste. Leaves it smooth and adds moisture to them.
Amanda P.
West Chester , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessing over this lip exfoliator!! It goes on rough like it should. It's like a sugar scrub almost. It tastes great, not too minty. The texture is perfect, and my lips are super soft afterward!
Fabiola H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This exfoliator is the best I had try so far, is so gentle and it taste absolutely delicious!! Definetely a must in your weekly routine. As a plus! Is affordable and very easy to find everywhere.
Brenda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing !!!! I have never been more excited about using a lip exfoliater it does its job so perfect. In an instant this cute product will do its job. I recommend everyone uses it or at least give it a try 💖
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty well, helps get rid of the dead skin and makes lips plump. I have used better lip scrubs but the price makes it worth it! The mint one is even better it leaves my lips nice and soft!
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this but i recommend using it ONLY when you need it. If you use it when your lips aren't dry, it can actually irritate them, at least it did for me. I like the minty flavor and how natural the ingredients in this product are. I recommend it for winter time.
Stephanie w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I love this one, I got the mint one for free for testing purposes . it works great , aftwr exfoliating with it you can take the bottom part off and use the lip moisturizer it has
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?