5 colors available

How to use:

Mackenzie T.
Mackenzie T.
Statesville, NC
The lip exfoliate is beyond amazing. It takes off all the dead skin that I never knew I had. It feels great after a long night. First time user!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
York, NE
I love this lip exfoliator! It was really exfoliating and moisturizing! It is definitely better than the one I bought a few years ago. I got it free in my elf voxbox from influenster and I would definitely buy again!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Tustin, CA
Just wow! I received this free from Influenster and i can't lie, this made my
Lips shorts soft and took all the dead skin off!!! The part I love the most is that it is inexpensive! I would recommend it to my family and friends! Thanks Elf, for making amazing products that aren't tested on our friendly pets!
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
Lake City, FL
Really neat product. It made my lips smooth, and tastes minty, but not sure how often it is okay to use. I received this product for free from influenster to try and review but all opinions are my own.
Sonja D.
Sonja D.
I love this product! I used to buy my lip exfoliator from Avon, but they discontinued it. I am so happy I found this one! I use it every day before putting on my lip gloss or stain. my lips are soft and amazing and the price of the exfoliator is good. I hope this one doesn't disappear too!
Leonna W.
Leonna W.
oakland, CA
I received this lip scrub in my Vox box for free to review. I loved it. I will only say make sure your lips are slightly damp before you use the scrub. When I used it some of the product got in my mouth smh lol. But it tastes sweet. Lol. Also after removing the scrub my lips were soon smooth. My lips were also moisturized. Great product.
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA
I have the mint exfoliator and this would be perfect for people who do not like to get their hands dirty. It is basically a sugar scrub with oil or chapstick or vaseline you can do at home. But I do like how its no mess and its ready to go when i need it. It can also be used on the go, real convenient and you cant bet the price. I recommend it.
Jaleith G.
Jaleith G.
East Hartford, CT
Loved this in Mint Maniac! I was skeptical at first, but it went on and came off easily. The packaging was easy to open and it's sleek, so I would definitely buy it for a friend and know that it was presentable. My lips are soft and smooth in the dead of a New England winter. Love 😍
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Longwood, FL
I tried this not really thing about the fact that it was an exfoliator and was pleasantly surprised! I love that it is rough at first but turns into a super smooth chapstick like feel! And the fact that it's mint just adds to my love!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I was really surprised at how well this works! I'm a first time user and it was really cool. It's basically like a lipstick but you rub it on your lips like you're applying lipstick but it has tiny little exfoliating particles. It made my lips so nice a smooth! I'm very impressed and I highly recommend.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?