BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
I had never even heard of a lip exfoliator before this but after trying this I can see what all the craze is about! I use this every other night before bed and it leaves my lips feeling so soft and refreshed. I absolutely love it!
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This a must have! It so cheap yet so great. It leaves your lips so soft and even softer when you apply a lip balm or chap-stick after. I always use this before I wear my lipsticks and it makes a difference, it leaves your lips soft all day which is always a plus! I highly recommend purchasing yourself one!
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
My first time using a lip exfoliator, I didn't know they existed! It goes on fairly easily and wipes off easily. It does leave behind a bit of a mint taste- which is not my favorite. Glad I got it in a influenster VoxBox to try!
Nicole K.
Barnegat, NJ
I normally do not use a lip exfoliate but decided to give it a try! What a game changer it is. I cannot believe I haven't been using this for years! It is super easy to apply and leaves your lips feeling silky smooth! Perfect for right before you apply a nice matte lip stick!
Liz M.
Richmond, KY
My lips are extra kissable now! Lol! They feel so soft! This is perfect for the winter because I know my lips get dry and cracked. Not anymore though! I'll keep buying this stuff because it's good and affordable! Love it.
Melany J.
Watts, OK
I love this it makes my lips feel less chapped and it plumped my lips also an I love that effect! I received it from influenster! I love this product highly recommend you to try it you won't have to waste a lot of money
Oxy r.
I've always wanted to try this I typically make my own lip exfoliators but I loved how easy this was to apply! It doesn't have too strong or a smell just a hint of mint which I really like ! Definitely will be buying this
Catherine P.
Greer, SC
Love love love this!

Going into the store, I knew I wanted a lip exfoliator. Finding one in my price range was a little tough, I was actually looking at lipsticks in elf when I found this one hiding with them! I'd give it five stars, but I wish it lasted longer (or maybe my lips get chapped too often).
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
This made my lips sooooooo soft and I love it so much!! I'm so happy I got chosen for the box and all the products I used were just amazing to me!! I definitely recommend everything in it especially this exfoliating lip
Sloane S.
This has changed the texture of my lips! It's a must have if you're the type of person that moisturizes your lips all the time yet still have texture/flakes because of dead skin. It's only $2 or $3 and is really effective.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?