BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Lip Care

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Betsi S.
Betsi S.
Providence, RI
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Me habia hecho exfoliacion de labios pero nunca con un labial asi que me encanta lo facil, limpio y comodo
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is great for daily use. It's not too harsh on your lips and I noticed my lipstick applies smoother after using the exfoliating stick along with a lip primer. I did receive this product for free from Influenster to test, but all opinions are my own.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
Love that the lip exfoliator is in lipstick form. It really does make it easier to apply. It smells great and leaves my lips very soft afterwards.
Sofia P.
Sofia P.
I give this two thumbs up ūüĎćūüĎć this product is good. First i love the smell,it smells like spearmint,so yummy,and i dont know if its bad but i tasted it. Because when i applied to to my lips se accidentally got in my mouth,but it was good. Anyway this product leaves your lips baby soft & super easy to use.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Somerville , MA
I didn't really like this product.. as soon as I opened it the whole lipstick came out of the container. Seemed cheap to me
mollie s.
mollie s.
front royal, VA
I received this free for purposes of revewing in my ELF VoxBox. That being said, I love this product and will repurchase when I run out. For three bucks, this little baby does the trick. I have moderately chapped lips, especially in winter, and I am also a matte liquid lipstick junkie. Anyone who wears it knows you have to exfoliate before applying, and this really helps!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
i recived it in a voxbox for free to test and wow i wasn't expecting it to really work, but it does!! , my lips are always dry , and it even removed all the dead skin , im very happy
Tia J.
Tia J.
Charleston, WV
Got this in my e.l.f. VoxBox and I enjoy it. The packaging is very cute for sure! The way it feels on the lips is wonderful not to mention the minty scent. First time using a product like this and I would definitely recommend!
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really do like this lip exfoliate. It takes off my dead skin so easily. And I love the minty smell and taste!
Smeret H.
Smeret H.
This product is great for those people like me that put foundation all over and get some excess on your lips. The packaging of the product is sleek and perfect, the ease of use is great. Instead of my DIY Vaseline and sugar scrub I now just go for this exfoliator.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?