5 colors available

• I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Justine K.
Justine K.
Monroe, NC
Love this so much! I can't believe how well this worked keeping my lips super soft and moisturizers. It's a sugar based scrub and has a peppermint scent to it.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this product and using it everyday b4 I put on any lipsticks! It's especially great during the winter. Mint maniac is my fav but it's the only one I've tried so far. I would recommend anyone to get it to keep your lips healthy!
Sheylin A.
Sheylin A.
I really enjoy this exfoliants and it is very easy to apply and the packaging is really nice it works really good and makes your lips very softer it works very good at removing dead skin and I definitely recommend it .
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
This is the coolest lip product I've ever had the pleasure of using. It looks just like a lipstick, applies just like a lipstick, but it exfoliates. Once on your lips you rub them together and it takes off any dead skin! It leaves your lips so soft and gives them a little pout. And just like other elf lip products, the bottom comes off and is a lip balm!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Plano, TX
I have been having really dried lips,and this product works really good with making your lips smooth and I would definitely recommend if you are having the same problem. Especially during the winter time!
Eva M.
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
If you're going to buy this, buy the mint kind. Maybe elf changed the formula but the original lip product was crazy rough. It hurt more than it took dead skin off. It was a complete mess! This mint one however is bomb dot com
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Very nice, I like the feeling of it on my lips. You should have your lips a bit wet before putting it on other wise it will hurt since it has some sort of salt on it. It does not smell as much as mint but it does have a hint of mint on there. I would buy this product and try the other ones.
Tori L.
Tori L.
This i wasn't to impressed with unfortunately. I was probably the most excited about this one in my vox box but I was so disappointed! For one I didn't like the scent at all and I didn't like the fact that it came in the lipstick tube, I personally prefer a lip exfoliant that loose so i can take as much or little as I want. I felt like i had to keep rubbing the tube over my lips hundreds of times to get the result that I wanted. I usually use something like Glamglow's lip exfoliator which I still prefer over this. I guess it just didn't have the results that I wanted to see from it. I would still recommend to give this a try everyone is different and likes different things
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
This is a great product to use when your lips are chapped and need exfoliating. Definitely recommend. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
This product really helps with preventing chapped lips! I dont really have to use chapstick anymore because I use this once in the morning and it lasts all day! I was able to use this courtesy of Influensters e.l.f. voxbox testing samples!
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?