5 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Lip Care

How to use:

Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Love it! It really works, its definitely a must have and something to carry around in your bag! It removes all the dead skin and leaves your lips smooth. The taste is a bit odd but nothing too crazy. Will be repurchasing this after I'm finished with the one I own!
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
I got this product for free in my latest vox box and it's awesome! The first time I used it, I didn't like it because my lips didn't feel quite right the next day. But, it's winter, so they were dry again a few days later so I gave this exfoliater another try. IT was way better the second time, and now I use it every couple of days to help keep my lips hydrated! #contest
Sally S.
Sally S.
Columbia, SC
I never thought I would ever use something like this. It is incredibly awesome. My lips have also never been more smooth. It helps my lipstick look better and it has a minty taste so that is great! I would let all my friends try this!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
You really can't beat this lip exfoliator, especially for the price! I use it every other day before applying lip balm and lipstick or stains. It leaves my lips feeling super soft and smooth.
leslee p.
leslee p.
Laredo, TX
This product is really good! It takes all the death cells out of my lips and makes them really soft and smooth! And I love the fact that it comes in a lipstick formula and it makes it even easier to apply, Thanks e.l.f
David G.
David G.
Palmetto, FL
Omg love love love this product was sent to me by influenster an I love it it's a good price an it takes off all the dead skin on ur lips I have had th product 2 times before it was sent an I was just happy I received it I highly recommended
Jane D.
Jane D.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
Too rough and dry for me. It does exfoliate my lips but it s hard to apply it because it dries out to quickly com. Would prefer a little moisture in this s exfoliating lip product.
Alicen B.
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I had never used a lip exfoliator before but I really liked it. I received it free from influenster to review and I really like the minty smell of it. It looks so pretty and makes my lips feel better.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
This product works perfectly! It removes all of the dead skin on my lips while hydrating them and nourishing any dryness. I will definitely go buy another one once I run out. I received this product complimentary from e.l.f. and Influenster for testing purposes.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
So I have now tried the blue mint and the brown sugar one and I love them. They are so affordable and get the job done. The brown sugar one is a lot coarser than the mint. The mint feels more like a chap stick after you use it which I really like. I tend to use these exfoliators at night before I go to bed and wake up in the morning with perfectly hydrated lips.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?