BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Elf is a good brand?80 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Natasha N.
Yukon, OK
I have been using this lip exfoliator for years.. it is easy to purchase being at the drugstore and it is very affordable. The shape of the stick is so easy and convenient to use and it leave my lips so soft and smooth.
Brenna M.
Williamstown, NJ
This is my favorite lip scrub!!! It's totally mess free since you don't have to dip your fingers into a pot. The original flavor isn't great tasting but this stuff is the bomb!!! I'm almost out so I need to repurchase!
Destiny B.
This does what it says it will do, but it definitely isn't the best product I've tried for exfoliating. It definitely smells amazing and I have a weird guilty please from tasting a little bit when I'm applying it. Haha
Rashanae P.
I have mint maniac and it works pretty good . I wish it had a little bit more of a scrub to it so that it could remove all the dead skin . Overall it does make my lips soft. As long as I wipe it off with a wet cloth.
Stefanie F.
Ok first off I used this waay before I received it in my elf voxbox and I love it! I always use this whenever I feel like my lips have dead skin and need some exfoliating and it always leaves my lips feeling smooth.
Mak B.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite lip exfoliator! I own three!
I love using this at night before I put on a balm, and it's my favorite so use before I put on any lip color!

*This product was sent to me for free, but all opinions are my own.*
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
This is the perfect exfoliator! Not gonna lie, this season makes my skin and lips super dry. But this Lip exfoliator is my salvation! Plus you can bring it on your purse and use it as a lip balm since hydrates lips a lot.
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing! Before reviving this in the mail, I have always used this! But I had the original one and the one that influenster sent me was mint! These are amazing and completely worth it! I recommend this!
Kayla H.
Beallsville, OH
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
I love this product. I use it quite often and it really makes my lips feel nice and smooth. I have noticed the more I use it the harder it is to apply but that hasn't stopped me yet. I really like the smell of it and I like that it is in a tube instead of a pot. Overall I'm very thrilled by this product
Alina N.
Oh I loved this. I got a mint one and it was great , you could feel the tingle for awhile ! It's smelled great and left my lips feeling hydrated !! This was my favorite product out of the entire play beautifully set
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?