BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Lip Care

• Gently rub the over your lips in small, circular motions.
  • Wipe gently with a cotton pad and follow up with a nourishing lip balm.

ingredients:

Yolanda B.
Bronx, NY
I received this exfoliator in my elf voxbox and I love it, I used it every morning before doing my makeup, it takes all my dead skin off without being too harsh. First time using a lip exfoliator and I loved it, thank you elf!
jessica a.
Springfield, MO
I use this everyday while I'm doing my makeup because I tend to wear a lot of liquid to matte lipsticks that can settle into lines if not moisturized and exfoliated beforehand. And amazing froduct especially for the price.
Maritza C.
Orange , CA
I received this with my e.l.f. voxbox for testing purposes! It's my first time using this product, I honestly loved it. I have never used a lip exfoliator, this was a product that was easy to use. I've seen this product at Target and I'm not sure for how much it retails but I'm sure its inexpensive. I recommend this product!
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
This made my lips sooooooo soft and I love it so much!! I'm so happy I got chosen for the box and all the products I used were just amazing to me!! I definitely recommend everything in it especially this exfoliating lip
Haylee D.
Bremerton, WA
I used this Product all the time! I love it so much it just makes my lips a lot more plump than usual. I already have big lips but this just makes it look a lot more moist!! I just am so happy with this cheap product! Yea
Micaela S.
Spokane , WA
This is one of my favorite products I received. It smells amazing. It met my expectations. I love the minty smell of it. The grainy feel to it gives it what t needs. I would definitely buy it and recommend it to others.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
Okay so this thing is SO WEIRD......but I love it! It threw me off at first mainly because I have never used a lip exfoliator before. Definitely going to re-buy this one because my lips felt so soft and tasted wicked good after I put it on!
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit more...
This a must have! It so cheap yet so great. It leaves your lips so soft and even softer when you apply a lip balm or chap-stick after. I always use this before I wear my lipsticks and it makes a difference, it leaves your lips soft all day which is always a plus! I highly recommend purchasing yourself one!
Taylor M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Brown sugar more...
I love the lip exfoliator. I have the mint product that I bought at Target. They have other options as well online. It's always a refreshing end to my day to put this on and exfoliate and put on some nourishing lip gloss.
Daisy D.
i got this in my elf voxbox. i got the mint one and i actually really love it. it isnt too harsh of a scrub but i really does make my lips feel so much softer after i use it and i dont think it tastes half bad either :)
Cristina R.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?