5 colors available

• Elf is a good brand?78 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?8 Answers
Fabiola H.
Fabiola H.
This exfoliator is the best I had try so far, is so gentle and it taste absolutely delicious!! Definetely a must in your weekly routine. As a plus! Is affordable and very easy to find everywhere.
Heather C.
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
I'm pretty impressed with how well the lip exfoliator works. My lips have been dry lately but this is really helping. It has really small exfoliators in it and it is very easy to apply.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
I really do think this is a good product but the minty taste isn't for me although I do like the little lipgloss at the bottom of it I tap it twice and put it on my lips but the scrub self I don't know it I guess it's the taste for me because other than that once I'm done exfoliating and then put a nice blossom on top my lips feel plumped
Halley L.
Halley L.
This is a really nice and fairly convenient way to quickly exfoliate your lips. I have very dry lips and I find that it does help my lip products go on smoother after using. I highly recommend for all as a great morning/nightly step.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Love using this as I get my face ready to be caked on. It also works beautifully to remove what's left of other lipsticks. Marking my lips cleaned of and smooth. Thanks e.l.f.♥️
jami j.
jami j.
Omgoodness! I received this product in my elf voxbox and I absolutely love it although I have nothing to compare it to besides like mary kay I definitely think this is a must have product! I do use it once every other day just because I love the feel of my lips after I use it. Plus it tastes great too! :)
Kiana C.
Kiana C.
My favorite lip exfoliator! It's so inexpensive for such a good product. I love that there's nothing really to it but it gets the job done. And it comes in a super cute lipstick tube so it's not messy and easy to use.
Berucka C.
Berucka C.
Im obsessed with this! When I first tried it I wasn't sure how it would work! It feels great and the doesn't have a nasty taste or feel ! Definitely loved this ! I would buy this again for sure !
Kathryn R.
Kathryn R.
Dallas, PA
This is the coolest lip product I've ever had the pleasure of using. It looks just like a lipstick, applies just like a lipstick, but it exfoliates. Once on your lips you rub them together and it takes off any dead skin! It leaves your lips so soft and gives them a little pout. And just like other elf lip products, the bottom comes off and is a lip balm!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Absolutely perfect for the #winter #weather. My lips are usually dry, but the #exfoliator removes the #deadskin. Product doesn't leave a bad taste. Leaves it smooth and adds moisture to them.
Cristina R.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?