BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #77 in Lip Care

• Elf is a good brand?79 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try it is it very expensive?9 Answers
Samantha B.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this exfoliator! It's cheap and it works wonders! I use this at night before bed and when I wake up in the morning my lips are still nice and soft.
Daisy R.
Denison, TX
Review for: Pink Grapefruit
These are great and affordable if your on a budget. There are soo many different ones I've tried and this by has been the best on! I highly recommend it
Victoria D.
pittsburgh
Review for: Rose
I love this shade. It gives your lip some color, but not too vibrant. It is more of a natural look. It looks great if you're having a natural look.
Raven J.
Jackson, MS
Good inexpensive lip scrub. I would buy whenever I run out of my Tarte lip scrub. It definitely doesn't disappoint I've recommended this to my friends!
Rebecca L.
This taste really good but doesnt moisturize the lips at all. It does exfoliate very effectively though, and that is the purpose after all, so 5 stars.
Chylin H.
Graceville
My lips are rather plump, and they tend to get dry very quickly, this product has been an easy fix whenever I'm on the go and I have a little dry skin!
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
Oh my gosh this makes my lips so soft!!! I got it in the VoxBox and it's so great. So inexpensive and it also has a really good taste. Will buy again!
Bryanna B.
I would much rather buy this product then a more expensive exfoliater! This has worked great for me! I haven't had any problems and it actually works!
Brittany P.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Other
It's he only lip exfoliater I've used, but I love it! Works amazing, love the cost, and taste good too if you accidentally get some in your mouth haha.
Tiara N.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely loved this product. It was great at removing the dead skin, leaving my lips feeling really soft. And it had a hint of a flavor as well :)
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Chassidy k.
Jonesboro, GA
What store would this be in?