5 colors available

How to use:

Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Longwood, FL
I tried this not really thing about the fact that it was an exfoliator and was pleasantly surprised! I love that it is rough at first but turns into a super smooth chapstick like feel! And the fact that it's mint just adds to my love!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I was really surprised at how well this works! I'm a first time user and it was really cool. It's basically like a lipstick but you rub it on your lips like you're applying lipstick but it has tiny little exfoliating particles. It made my lips so nice a smooth! I'm very impressed and I highly recommend.
Tatyana S.
Tatyana S.
Honestly, I got it at the right time my lips were peeling so bad, that I was starting to become irritated but when it arrived I immediately used it and it's great I would recommend this to anyone who has dead skin.
Abbie A.
Abbie A.
Griffin, GA
I absolutely love it! The cool mint flavor of it leaves your lips tingling - in a good way! I'd definitely buy it, but I appreciate Influenster letting me sample their product!
Jaci P.
Jaci P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved this! I got it in the scent mint and it got it in my voxbox but I see it at target! It was super easy to use I just applied it and rubbed it on with my finger I wiped it off with a towel! I don't like the taste but it worked well!
Liddie R.
Liddie R.
This is another product that I have been using for years. The first one that I have purchased with my own coins was the brown sugar lip exfoliator. I receive the mint one inside the vox box and I love it just as the same. It definitely get all of the dead skin off your lips and keep them feeling cool and soft.
Karli M.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Worked amazingly. Smells fantastic. Gets rid of unwanted dead skin. And leaves your lips feeling soft. Chapstick glides right on after. Can't go wrong with this product for the price! Try it! I will continue to purchase this.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
I really love this product! This actually exfoliates my lips. This lasts for a very long time in terms of keeping my lips smooth. This met my expectations so that my lips are not chapped when wearing other lip products. I would definitely buy this again and recommend this for all to try.
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator
This lip exfoliator is so beautiful and gets off all of the dead skin on your lips and leaves them so smooth and ready for gloss , color or anything you want to put on top of your lips!
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I was highly impressed with this lip exfoliator. It leaves my lips feeling slightly waxy and it's an awesome feeling! The blue one has your lips minty afterwards. I made my boyfriend try it and he liked it too!
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Elf is a good brand?
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA
Isnavys P.
Isnavys P.
Is this actually any good?
Kourtney A.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this remove all of the dead skin off your lips?
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I really need to try this out where can i buy?